Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 (MHA/BNHA) with LexS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
Lexie smiled, "What's your quirk?" She was trying to change the subject to relax the subject. He mood completely changed in an instant, from mad, to scared, to calming/understanding.
Lexie smiled, "What's your quirk?" She was trying to change the subject to relax the subject. He mood completely changed in an instant, from mad, to scared, to calming/understanding.
What's the prob?
dog.
Why hello! It's been a hot minute since I've been on (since August) but I'm pretty sure I'm back now.
Feel free to pm me if you wanna rp!
You could see that helped make Akari relax a bit more. "Owl. I get super good sight and hearing normally, but I can also change into a snowy owl. I love flying, but sadly I can't do it too much." She'd give a small grin. "What's yours? I haven't seen it in action, so I'd love to hear more about it!"
You could see that helped make Akari relax a bit more. "Owl. I get super good sight and hearing normally, but I can also change into a snowy owl. I love flying, but sadly I can't do it too much." She'd give a small grin. "What's yours? I haven't seen it in action, so I'd love to hear more about it!"
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
"Oh, there's a lot to it," she looked at the sky, "I can heal people by rubbing the wound. Hmm, I can go back in time, control the movement of objects, make things invisible to the eye, and age things." She grinned, "I usually only heal, and attack with weapons of my choice."
"Oh, there's a lot to it," she looked at the sky, "I can heal people by rubbing the wound. Hmm, I can go back in time, control the movement of objects, make things invisible to the eye, and age things." She grinned, "I usually only heal, and attack with weapons of my choice."
What's the prob?
dog.
Why hello! It's been a hot minute since I've been on (since August) but I'm pretty sure I'm back now.
"Woah!! That's awesome! It's like a multi-functioning quirk! Dang, I wish I had a quirk that cool!" She became really energetic as she started practically fangirling over her quirk, admiring how cool it is.

((AUTOCORRECT CHILL
"Woah!! That's awesome! It's like a multi-functioning quirk! Dang, I wish I had a quirk that cool!" She became really energetic as she started practically fangirling over her quirk, admiring how cool it is.

((AUTOCORRECT CHILL
Lexie laughed, "Thanks? My mom had some quirk that blew things up from the inside, which I can do, that's basically the aging part. I think my dad had something black hole related, since my brother has a black hole quirk." She looked at her, "Yours is cool too, seeing in the dark? Life would be so much easier if I could do that." She shivered, "The creatures in the dark.."
Lexie laughed, "Thanks? My mom had some quirk that blew things up from the inside, which I can do, that's basically the aging part. I think my dad had something black hole related, since my brother has a black hole quirk." She looked at her, "Yours is cool too, seeing in the dark? Life would be so much easier if I could do that." She shivered, "The creatures in the dark.."
What's the prob?
dog.
She'd smile. "Thanks! I mean, it's good when it comes to evading detection and working in the darker areas, that's for sure. My dad actually taught me something super cool though. So basically, my entire family line has some sort of bird quirk, be it toucans, finches, falcons, you get the idea. My dad tough me something called Colliering, which is basically the art of flying through fire. I haven't gotten to try it much since I don't have much in the means of freetime anymore, but I plan on trying it again soon. Imagine if I could actually use fire as a weapon? That'd be awesome!" And more rambling again- "also, there's not too much that lurks in the dark near humans. Bears and whatnot won't come anywhere near them. I'd be more worried about the bugs than anything.. eww.."
She'd smile. "Thanks! I mean, it's good when it comes to evading detection and working in the darker areas, that's for sure. My dad actually taught me something super cool though. So basically, my entire family line has some sort of bird quirk, be it toucans, finches, falcons, you get the idea. My dad tough me something called Colliering, which is basically the art of flying through fire. I haven't gotten to try it much since I don't have much in the means of freetime anymore, but I plan on trying it again soon. Imagine if I could actually use fire as a weapon? That'd be awesome!" And more rambling again- "also, there's not too much that lurks in the dark near humans. Bears and whatnot won't come anywhere near them. I'd be more worried about the bugs than anything.. eww.."
Lexie laughed, "I swear, you're like that Deku idiot, going on and on like that." She had lightened up now, and was obviously enjoying herself, "Whats your job tonight? I know I have one, something with a new villain meeting or whatever." She twisted the subject, not wanting to get too soft.
Lexie laughed, "I swear, you're like that Deku idiot, going on and on like that." She had lightened up now, and was obviously enjoying herself, "Whats your job tonight? I know I have one, something with a new villain meeting or whatever." She twisted the subject, not wanting to get too soft.
What's the prob?
dog.
"...erm... I'm supposed to be scouting out and being a distraction for a raid-attack thingy.. I have no idea what it's about, but I don't like the sound of it.." She looked fairly uneasy about it. "I hope nobody gets hurt for once.. looks like you got lucky."
"...erm... I'm supposed to be scouting out and being a distraction for a raid-attack thingy.. I have no idea what it's about, but I don't like the sound of it.." She looked fairly uneasy about it. "I hope nobody gets hurt for once.. looks like you got lucky."
Lexie looked over to see kids walking around, "Alright, well, let's get to class. I'll talk to you later. Meet me on the dorm roof after the job?"
Lexie looked over to see kids walking around, "Alright, well, let's get to class. I'll talk to you later. Meet me on the dorm roof after the job?"
What's the prob?
dog.
"Sounds like a deal. See ya later!" She'd smile as she walked off.

((What are we skipping to now? Before the job? After? Etc.?
"Sounds like a deal. See ya later!" She'd smile as she walked off.

((What are we skipping to now? Before the job? After? Etc.?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41