Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | | Jedi Exiles | (OOC) (Accepting Again!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51
@grenadefestival

I can try. As i like star wars, however! The Clone wars era is something i am rusty on... especially pre-empire. Not sure if that ruins potential interest though.
@grenadefestival

I can try. As i like star wars, however! The Clone wars era is something i am rusty on... especially pre-empire. Not sure if that ruins potential interest though.
I would love to start whenever!
I just subbed to both threads!
I would love to start whenever!
I just subbed to both threads!
image.png swDBUfq.png
| choodle | adult | he/him |
*:-. mlHpBMC.png .-:*
bird lover and dragon enthusiast
digital artist and animator
x EbzjPMK.gif FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
image.png
[quote name="Eaglerider" date="2020-01-02 17:54:35" ] @grenadefestival I can try. As i like star wars, however! The Clone wars era is something i am rusty on... especially pre-empire. Not sure if that ruins potential interest though. [/quote] I am hecka rusty. I just got back into star wars because of the Mandalorian and I'm revisiting so many things I had forgotten about.
Eaglerider wrote on 2020-01-02 17:54:35:
@grenadefestival

I am hecka rusty. I just got back into star wars because of the Mandalorian and I'm revisiting so many things I had forgotten about.
image.png swDBUfq.png
| choodle | adult | he/him |
*:-. mlHpBMC.png .-:*
bird lover and dragon enthusiast
digital artist and animator
x EbzjPMK.gif FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
image.png
@Eaglerider No, it's totally fine if you're rusty on Clone Wars era. :) I'm pretty well versed in it (The Clone Wars was my favorite TV show during its run on the air) so if anyone has any questions, absolutely feel free to ask. There's also a little leeway to be had since this is technically the start of the Imperial age, which is NOT an era I'm super familiar with beyond SW: Rebels. So we have some room to fudge things and say "I know this probably wasn't around yet or they probably got rid of this already, but I like it, so it's here now."
@Eaglerider No, it's totally fine if you're rusty on Clone Wars era. :) I'm pretty well versed in it (The Clone Wars was my favorite TV show during its run on the air) so if anyone has any questions, absolutely feel free to ask. There's also a little leeway to be had since this is technically the start of the Imperial age, which is NOT an era I'm super familiar with beyond SW: Rebels. So we have some room to fudge things and say "I know this probably wasn't around yet or they probably got rid of this already, but I like it, so it's here now."
sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
Fes or Grenades - he/him
Come yell at me about The Magnus Archives. Or Death Stranding. Or Marble Hornets. Or all three.
@grenadedlfestival

I know the empire and rebel era best. And can help you with what I know. However art i may use or show is not mine and belong to their respective artists (i am terrible at art)
Would this be straight after episode 3?
@grenadedlfestival

I know the empire and rebel era best. And can help you with what I know. However art i may use or show is not mine and belong to their respective artists (i am terrible at art)
Would this be straight after episode 3?
It would be about a year after Episode 3, so like Palps has declared himself Emperor and I imagine not everyone has realized that the Empire is like, evil, yet. I can't imagine they started rolling out the oppressive laws and military occupations all at once. That's the kind of stuff you have to introduce gradually so that by the time people are like "wait this is bad" there's already a stable power structure in place that they have to fight to get rid of.
It would be about a year after Episode 3, so like Palps has declared himself Emperor and I imagine not everyone has realized that the Empire is like, evil, yet. I can't imagine they started rolling out the oppressive laws and military occupations all at once. That's the kind of stuff you have to introduce gradually so that by the time people are like "wait this is bad" there's already a stable power structure in place that they have to fight to get rid of.
sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
Fes or Grenades - he/him
Come yell at me about The Magnus Archives. Or Death Stranding. Or Marble Hornets. Or all three.
@GrenadeFestival Hello there! This RP looks interesting, although I’m a bit rusty on this era’s lore. I was wondering - could I potentially apply as a character against the Jedi who isn’t a sith inquisitor? I see that you’re currently the only dark side character in this RP, so I wasn’t sure if more were allowed since it hasn’t even started yet. In case you’re wondering, she would be an imperial operative who is known to be deadly and very good at her job, but also has a tendency to give the sith absolutely 0% of the respect they may or may not deserve (despite the fact that she serves them). But overall, mostly a good agent. She might take a bit of tweaking since she’s meant for a different era, though.

And I would also apply as a Jedi character alongside her. If you’re not accepting empire characters yet, I’ll just apply as my Jedi.

Also hello there @/Eaglerider long time no see, and @cynefin16 look a SW RP
@GrenadeFestival Hello there! This RP looks interesting, although I’m a bit rusty on this era’s lore. I was wondering - could I potentially apply as a character against the Jedi who isn’t a sith inquisitor? I see that you’re currently the only dark side character in this RP, so I wasn’t sure if more were allowed since it hasn’t even started yet. In case you’re wondering, she would be an imperial operative who is known to be deadly and very good at her job, but also has a tendency to give the sith absolutely 0% of the respect they may or may not deserve (despite the fact that she serves them). But overall, mostly a good agent. She might take a bit of tweaking since she’s meant for a different era, though.

And I would also apply as a Jedi character alongside her. If you’re not accepting empire characters yet, I’ll just apply as my Jedi.

Also hello there @/Eaglerider long time no see, and @cynefin16 look a SW RP
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
@GrenadeFestival I hope I can still join [center][url=https://ibb.co/sWxyJ9W][img]https://i.ibb.co/sWxyJ9W/B66-C985-B-4299-4184-A463-0-A29-DF087-FF3.jpg[/img][/url][/center] [center][b]Name[/b][/center] [center]Jack Arcrider[/center] [center][b]Age[/b][/center] [center]26[/center] [center][b]Gender[/b][/center] [center]male[/center] [center][b]Species[/b][/center] [center]half human/half sith[/center] [center][b]Occupation[/b][/center] [center](Former) Jedi Knight [Grey Jedi who’s growing closer to the darkside][/center] [center][b]Known Backstory[/b][/center] At the young age of nine Jack Arcrider was brought to the temple after being found by a Jedi Knight. Any events pertaining to Arcriders discovery have remained a mystery. The council had their worries when being presented with a strong force sensitive half sith. But with some convincing the Knight who had discovered Arcrider had obtained Jack as their Padawan. Jack progressed greatly as to hope to impress his master and the council, eventually becoming a Knight himself at the age of twenty. After six years of being a Knight Jack was ready to take a padawan for himself to train and become a master. However, while Jack and his former master were off on a scouting mission with a platoon of stormtroopers. Order 66 had been issued and their platoon turned on them. Jack’s master sacrificed their life for Jack. As Arcrider saw his master’s body fall to the ground it awoke something dark and fierce inside of Jack. He ignited his two sabers killed every single trooper in that platoon disintegrating them with lightning for good measure. Months later he received a message about a possible safe place for Jedi, it didn’t matter if it was a trap he was going.
@GrenadeFestival I hope I can still join
B66-C985-B-4299-4184-A463-0-A29-DF087-FF3.jpg
Name
Jack Arcrider
Species
half human/half sith
Occupation
(Former) Jedi Knight [Grey Jedi who’s growing closer to the darkside]
Known Backstory
At the young age of nine Jack Arcrider was brought to the temple after being found by a Jedi Knight. Any events pertaining to Arcriders discovery have remained a mystery. The council had their worries when being presented with a strong force sensitive half sith. But with some convincing the Knight who had discovered Arcrider had obtained Jack as their Padawan. Jack progressed greatly as to hope to impress his master and the council, eventually becoming a Knight himself at the age of twenty. After six years of being a Knight Jack was ready to take a padawan for himself to train and become a master. However, while Jack and his former master were off on a scouting mission with a platoon of stormtroopers. Order 66 had been issued and their platoon turned on them. Jack’s master sacrificed their life for Jack. As Arcrider saw his master’s body fall to the ground it awoke something dark and fierce inside of Jack. He ignited his two sabers killed every single trooper in that platoon disintegrating them with lightning for good measure. Months later he received a message about a possible safe place for Jedi, it didn’t matter if it was a trap he was going.
BetaArt is gay is the most discussed in the media in the few years ago. Even it has happened in 2012, but some of the public still curious about what is exactly happening and to be the reason there is a rumor comes out about his gay. At that time he became the massive FR rumor. The public, especially his fans are shocked. He just came out with his lore which is spread massively. This time is not about his art career, but his lore. The lore is out of standardize of hoax, according the last reported this FR user revealed himself as homosexual.
@Relics For now I’m just accepting Jedi and non-Jedi, non-Imperial characters since I want to focus on establishing the main group first. My Inquisitor is currently more like an NPC than anything since I don’t plan on posting for her all the time, just when needed. But you’re free to apply with your Jedi, and when I think it’s time to have more Imperial characters I’ll be sure to let everyone know :)

Welcome @BetaArt :)

I’m going to get the first post made since we definitely have enough people to start now. ^^
@Relics For now I’m just accepting Jedi and non-Jedi, non-Imperial characters since I want to focus on establishing the main group first. My Inquisitor is currently more like an NPC than anything since I don’t plan on posting for her all the time, just when needed. But you’re free to apply with your Jedi, and when I think it’s time to have more Imperial characters I’ll be sure to let everyone know :)

Welcome @BetaArt :)

I’m going to get the first post made since we definitely have enough people to start now. ^^
sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
Fes or Grenades - he/him
Alright cool! Here we go with my Jedi then. @GrenadeFestival

Name: Nitaka Vozhi
Species: Mirialan
Appearance: I’ll try to draw her sooner or later, but for now: Nitaka is about average height, maybe a little taller, and a little on the skinny side. Overall she has a lean build. Her skin is light green, and she has darker green tattoos in geometric diamonds under her eyes and on her knuckles. Her hair is dark green and is usually held up in some sort of tie. She always has ribbons in her pocket in case she needs to tie it up on the fly (and she thinks ribbons look dramatic in the wind). Her eyes are hazel, appearing either brown or green depending on the light (but usually brown).
Personality: To be developed. Right now, she’s a bit of a loose cannon - aligned with the light side, but sometimes a little chaotic. She’s usually very full of energy, often pacing back and forth when she’s bored. When she speaks, she tends to go off on a fast-paced ramble before suddenly stopping and thinking again. She’s rather smart, but she often acts before she gives her brain time to process anything. It doesn’t do her impulse control any favors that she’s very fast.
Backstory: Nitaka was born into the wealthy Vozhi family. Both of her parents came from families that were known to be force sensitive, so it was no surprise when Nitaka began to show signs at an early age. While her parents were not Jedi, her older sister, Kukoe, was. Her parents were known supporters of the Jedi order. In recent history, she’d just completed the trials to become a knight when Order 66 occurred. Her former master was killed, but he did so to let her escape. After making her way to temporary safety, she discovered that her parents had been killed in the order, as they had been traveling on a ship with Jedi masters when clone troopers shot them down. She hasn’t heard anything about her sister, but she thinks it’s better for her to assume she’s dead than to get her hopes up. For the last year, she’s been bouncing around the galaxy in an attempt to find a safe haven, and is currently located at a supposedly safe location on the moon of Jedha.
Likes: The force, droids, a good challenge, racing (both speeder and on foot)
Dislikes: Silence, unnecessary violence, strict orders, anti-alien sentiment
Other: She wields a green saber staff and is rather skilled in the force. She’s not very strong physically, instead preferring to attack with speed or with a surprise force attack. In what spare time she’s had, she’s learned a bit about droids, and is currently learning how to reprogram droids to help her. She has a very loose understanding of how to do it now, but her learning was interrupted by Order 66 and the ensuing chaos.
Alright cool! Here we go with my Jedi then. @GrenadeFestival

Name: Nitaka Vozhi
Species: Mirialan
Appearance: I’ll try to draw her sooner or later, but for now: Nitaka is about average height, maybe a little taller, and a little on the skinny side. Overall she has a lean build. Her skin is light green, and she has darker green tattoos in geometric diamonds under her eyes and on her knuckles. Her hair is dark green and is usually held up in some sort of tie. She always has ribbons in her pocket in case she needs to tie it up on the fly (and she thinks ribbons look dramatic in the wind). Her eyes are hazel, appearing either brown or green depending on the light (but usually brown).
Personality: To be developed. Right now, she’s a bit of a loose cannon - aligned with the light side, but sometimes a little chaotic. She’s usually very full of energy, often pacing back and forth when she’s bored. When she speaks, she tends to go off on a fast-paced ramble before suddenly stopping and thinking again. She’s rather smart, but she often acts before she gives her brain time to process anything. It doesn’t do her impulse control any favors that she’s very fast.
Backstory: Nitaka was born into the wealthy Vozhi family. Both of her parents came from families that were known to be force sensitive, so it was no surprise when Nitaka began to show signs at an early age. While her parents were not Jedi, her older sister, Kukoe, was. Her parents were known supporters of the Jedi order. In recent history, she’d just completed the trials to become a knight when Order 66 occurred. Her former master was killed, but he did so to let her escape. After making her way to temporary safety, she discovered that her parents had been killed in the order, as they had been traveling on a ship with Jedi masters when clone troopers shot them down. She hasn’t heard anything about her sister, but she thinks it’s better for her to assume she’s dead than to get her hopes up. For the last year, she’s been bouncing around the galaxy in an attempt to find a safe haven, and is currently located at a supposedly safe location on the moon of Jedha.
Likes: The force, droids, a good challenge, racing (both speeder and on foot)
Dislikes: Silence, unnecessary violence, strict orders, anti-alien sentiment
Other: She wields a green saber staff and is rather skilled in the force. She’s not very strong physically, instead preferring to attack with speed or with a surprise force attack. In what spare time she’s had, she’s learned a bit about droids, and is currently learning how to reprogram droids to help her. She has a very loose understanding of how to do it now, but her learning was interrupted by Order 66 and the ensuing chaos.
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51