Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | | Jedi Exiles | (OOC) (Accepting Again!)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 50 51
Maybe they’re in a more secluded sector of the neighborhood, and they go to the major part for... reasons. Not sure about that part. Maybe Ms. Inquisitor starts hunting them, and they need to get to the big city to get out, fast.
Maybe they’re in a more secluded sector of the neighborhood, and they go to the major part for... reasons. Not sure about that part. Maybe Ms. Inquisitor starts hunting them, and they need to get to the big city to get out, fast.
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
I’d say they’re in a big city, small neighborhood type thing
Jascar is a bit wanted by the Empire (he betrayed their rule of Mandalore and might have mcstabbed an Inquisitor) And I assume that the Jedi are VERY wanted, so..

also y’all I’m going off a more Legends-type Mandalorian lore-it’s not taboo for Jas to take off his helmet as he’s part of a clan okay with it (clan Eldar is not too elaborated upon other than their cat sigil but since he is part of House Vizla/Death Watch it’s safe to assume it’s okay as in the clone wars show they take off their helmets.) but he really doesn’t want to.
I’d say they’re in a big city, small neighborhood type thing
Jascar is a bit wanted by the Empire (he betrayed their rule of Mandalore and might have mcstabbed an Inquisitor) And I assume that the Jedi are VERY wanted, so..

also y’all I’m going off a more Legends-type Mandalorian lore-it’s not taboo for Jas to take off his helmet as he’s part of a clan okay with it (clan Eldar is not too elaborated upon other than their cat sigil but since he is part of House Vizla/Death Watch it’s safe to assume it’s okay as in the clone wars show they take off their helmets.) but he really doesn’t want to.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
That sounds perfect. I'll work on Midori a little later when the pace gets quicker. It maybe I'll start now just to get a feel for them as a character.

But no one needs to interact with them yet.
That sounds perfect. I'll work on Midori a little later when the pace gets quicker. It maybe I'll start now just to get a feel for them as a character.

But no one needs to interact with them yet.
image.png swDBUfq.png
| choodle | adult | he/him |
*:-. mlHpBMC.png .-:*
bird lover and dragon enthusiast
digital artist and animator
x EbzjPMK.gif FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
image.png
midorii....you’re so lonely, poor dude I drew Jascar’s lightsaber: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/505205070871134210/663327969149714454/75769424-8AED-4702-AECD-FEC8ACE45544.png[/img] the blade let’s off powerful energy surges but it’s extremely unstable at best. He did made it with a originally purple crystal, but he cracked it a bit and therefore it’s a bit red. Tbh tho mostly he didn’t know how to make a saber and if a Jedi made the blade it would be normal
midorii....you’re so lonely, poor dude

I drew Jascar’s lightsaber:
75769424-8AED-4702-AECD-FEC8ACE45544.png
the blade let’s off powerful energy surges but it’s extremely unstable at best. He did made it with a originally purple crystal, but he cracked it a bit and therefore it’s a bit red.
Tbh tho mostly he didn’t know how to make a saber and if a Jedi made the blade it would be normal

Nice :0
I'm working on a few commissions rn but after that hopefully I can draw some of my characters and stuff ^^
Nice :0
I'm working on a few commissions rn but after that hopefully I can draw some of my characters and stuff ^^
image.png swDBUfq.png
oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
image.png
God, this whole thing going on in the inn is hysterical. Jascar is trying to protect Amira from the cold/starvation who's trying to protect Sen from Jascar who's trying trying to protect Amira from also Jascar but maybe not anymore. Amira knows Sen is a Jedi but Sen doesn't know Amira is a Jedi and Jascar doesn't know that either of them are Jedi and he's the guy who kills Force users. XD
God, this whole thing going on in the inn is hysterical. Jascar is trying to protect Amira from the cold/starvation who's trying to protect Sen from Jascar who's trying trying to protect Amira from also Jascar but maybe not anymore. Amira knows Sen is a Jedi but Sen doesn't know Amira is a Jedi and Jascar doesn't know that either of them are Jedi and he's the guy who kills Force users. XD
sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
Fes or Grenades - he/him
Come yell at me about The Magnus Archives. Or Death Stranding. Or Marble Hornets. Or all three.
I'm living for this RP
I'm living for this RP
image.png swDBUfq.png
oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
image.png
The adults: I gotta protect this kid
The kid: I gotta keep these adults from killing each other
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
[quote name="Relics" date="2020-01-05 11:00:45" ] The adults: I gotta protect this kid The kid: I gotta keep these adults from killing each other [/quote] This interaction is golden. Also I'm thinking the spot Dei spotted could be a place to buy seats for the illegal speeder race. That way it can be brought to the group's attention and we could later introduce it and Midori into the plot !!
Relics wrote on 2020-01-05 11:00:45:

This interaction is golden. Also I'm thinking the spot Dei spotted could be a place to buy seats for the illegal speeder race. That way it can be brought to the group's attention and we could later introduce it and Midori into the plot !!
image.png swDBUfq.png
oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
image.png
that’s a great idea! Maybe as they’re at the speeder race the Emps decide to yeet themselves into the mix?

tbh tho Jascar is polite enough to kill Sen outside and not make a mess for everyone
that’s a great idea! Maybe as they’re at the speeder race the Emps decide to yeet themselves into the mix?

tbh tho Jascar is polite enough to kill Sen outside and not make a mess for everyone

1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 50 51