Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | | Jedi Exiles | (OOC) (Accepting Again!)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50 51
*quietly reading in the background and wondering if she could maybe drop in...*
*quietly reading in the background and wondering if she could maybe drop in...*
Nextgenlogo.png
The stark contrast of these conversations is appalling

Nitaka: Here, let me buy some jewelry for you! And I got a scarf you can use!
Dei: Thanks! Want to go check out some races?

MEANWHILE

Jascar: *trying to figure out the most discreet way to dispose of a body without alerting the kid*

Also @Nijiryu pretty sure we’re still open, and I, for one, would be happy to have a new player join the RP!
The stark contrast of these conversations is appalling

Nitaka: Here, let me buy some jewelry for you! And I got a scarf you can use!
Dei: Thanks! Want to go check out some races?

MEANWHILE

Jascar: *trying to figure out the most discreet way to dispose of a body without alerting the kid*

Also @Nijiryu pretty sure we’re still open, and I, for one, would be happy to have a new player join the RP!
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
If thats the case, now I have to decide between a Togruta hermitted jedi who lives well outside of the settlement and is basically grandma mode all the time

Or a chiss who Kingman would recognize
If thats the case, now I have to decide between a Togruta hermitted jedi who lives well outside of the settlement and is basically grandma mode all the time

Or a chiss who Kingman would recognize
Nextgenlogo.png
Ope

Chiss lady scary
Ope

Chiss lady scary
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
I love this RP so much lmao
I love this RP so much lmao
image.png swDBUfq.png
| choodle | adult | he/him |
*:-. mlHpBMC.png .-:*
bird lover and dragon enthusiast
digital artist and animator
x EbzjPMK.gif FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
image.png
Well... this wouldnt be THAT Lar, since I'm terrible at playing bad guys, You'd get to meet the Lar Yvenne actually went to school with. Nerdy botonist with a LOVE for force sensetive plants and high powered sniper rifles
Well... this wouldnt be THAT Lar, since I'm terrible at playing bad guys, You'd get to meet the Lar Yvenne actually went to school with. Nerdy botonist with a LOVE for force sensetive plants and high powered sniper rifles
Nextgenlogo.png
something about her just doesn’t fit..I think it’s the rifles lol
something about her just doesn’t fit..I think it’s the rifles lol
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Says the mandalorian.

fine then, little old lady togruta it is... if I'm allowed to join in, anyway.
Says the mandalorian.

fine then, little old lady togruta it is... if I'm allowed to join in, anyway.
Nextgenlogo.png
GrenadeFestival owns the RP, I'd whip up a joining form and see how it goes. The post still says open so I don't see why not!
GrenadeFestival owns the RP, I'd whip up a joining form and see how it goes. The post still says open so I don't see why not!
image.png swDBUfq.png
| choodle | adult | he/him |
*:-. mlHpBMC.png .-:*
bird lover and dragon enthusiast
digital artist and animator
x EbzjPMK.gif FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
image.png
Okay then, I will~

Name: Jiiva Tarrok
Appearance: Jiiva stands at about 5'6", with a slight hunch in her posture due to age. Her skin is a soft, peachy-red tone, and her white pigmentation is hooked downward toward her chin in upside down, curved teardrop shapes. Her montrails curve high above her head, almost a foot in length on their own, and her three lek (Two at the sides of her face, and one hanging down her back) each measure in the three foot range (The only real indication of her true age, as a togruta's (and a twi'lek's) lek will continue growing as they age, so long as they take care of themselves). She wears her side-lek wrapped around her neck like scarves, and the third hangs freely down her back. Despite her advanced age, she is quite active, and likes to imagine she is still the beautiful young woman she once was... which isn't too far from the truth, as Togruta, like twi'lek, rarely tend to age poorly. Her eyes are a milky white, blind with age. She mostly relies on the force, and her montrails to get around.
When she ventures into the settlement to stock up on supplies, she is normally seen wearing thick, but surprisingly lightweight robes in a soft burgundy color, and chains of beads hanging from her montrails.
Personality: Despite being a former jedi (She left the order proper for hermitage about... 30 or 40 years ago) she enjoys acting like a grandmother. She will shower those younger than her in love, affection, food and advice given freely. Those older than her are few and far between, especially since her deep connection with the force has kept her alive much longer than most of her species would survive. She has a particularly keen soft spot for younglings, padawan, and any child younger than 18 and will make it her sole mission in life to ensure they do not leave her general area without at LEAST ten extra pounds of fat... "Eat your meat, child, it's good for you."

Biography: Jiiva left the order when she decided that she did not want to die in the Temples she'd called home for so many years. She sought to return to Shili in the first few years of her chosen exile... but found that those she had known, so many years ago, were dead and gone, and no one remembered the bright little girl that the jedi took when she was barely four.
She traveled, then, from place to place, following where ever the force lead her... It was on Kysshyk, deep within the jungle's heart, that she first realized why she was still alive... and that perhaps secluding herself in places of great power in the force, and learning about it's inner workings, was her true path. She regretted, deeply, that it had taken her so long to realize this.
She found her way to Jedha long before the Clone Wars even began, following the pilgrim's path to the holy city... and found herself stranded there, when the Order went out, and she no longer knew whether or not it was safe to leave the secluded little back water.
She retreated from the city itself, moving into the desert outside, and digging herself a retreat. Now she only enters the city to stock up on supplies, before returning to hiding once again.
Preferred weapon: As a former Consular of the Jedi, Jiiva does have a type of lightsaber, but she does not use it. She is much more in tune with the force, and can use that more directly as a weapon, but prefers to HEAL.
Okay then, I will~

Name: Jiiva Tarrok
Appearance: Jiiva stands at about 5'6", with a slight hunch in her posture due to age. Her skin is a soft, peachy-red tone, and her white pigmentation is hooked downward toward her chin in upside down, curved teardrop shapes. Her montrails curve high above her head, almost a foot in length on their own, and her three lek (Two at the sides of her face, and one hanging down her back) each measure in the three foot range (The only real indication of her true age, as a togruta's (and a twi'lek's) lek will continue growing as they age, so long as they take care of themselves). She wears her side-lek wrapped around her neck like scarves, and the third hangs freely down her back. Despite her advanced age, she is quite active, and likes to imagine she is still the beautiful young woman she once was... which isn't too far from the truth, as Togruta, like twi'lek, rarely tend to age poorly. Her eyes are a milky white, blind with age. She mostly relies on the force, and her montrails to get around.
When she ventures into the settlement to stock up on supplies, she is normally seen wearing thick, but surprisingly lightweight robes in a soft burgundy color, and chains of beads hanging from her montrails.
Personality: Despite being a former jedi (She left the order proper for hermitage about... 30 or 40 years ago) she enjoys acting like a grandmother. She will shower those younger than her in love, affection, food and advice given freely. Those older than her are few and far between, especially since her deep connection with the force has kept her alive much longer than most of her species would survive. She has a particularly keen soft spot for younglings, padawan, and any child younger than 18 and will make it her sole mission in life to ensure they do not leave her general area without at LEAST ten extra pounds of fat... "Eat your meat, child, it's good for you."

Biography: Jiiva left the order when she decided that she did not want to die in the Temples she'd called home for so many years. She sought to return to Shili in the first few years of her chosen exile... but found that those she had known, so many years ago, were dead and gone, and no one remembered the bright little girl that the jedi took when she was barely four.
She traveled, then, from place to place, following where ever the force lead her... It was on Kysshyk, deep within the jungle's heart, that she first realized why she was still alive... and that perhaps secluding herself in places of great power in the force, and learning about it's inner workings, was her true path. She regretted, deeply, that it had taken her so long to realize this.
She found her way to Jedha long before the Clone Wars even began, following the pilgrim's path to the holy city... and found herself stranded there, when the Order went out, and she no longer knew whether or not it was safe to leave the secluded little back water.
She retreated from the city itself, moving into the desert outside, and digging herself a retreat. Now she only enters the city to stock up on supplies, before returning to hiding once again.
Preferred weapon: As a former Consular of the Jedi, Jiiva does have a type of lightsaber, but she does not use it. She is much more in tune with the force, and can use that more directly as a weapon, but prefers to HEAL.
Nextgenlogo.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50 51