Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | | Jedi Exiles | (OOC) (Accepting Again!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51
I'm subscribed, you don't have to ping me. :) I'll get you added to the front page!
I'm subscribed, you don't have to ping me. :) I'll get you added to the front page!
sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
Fes or Grenades - he/him
Come yell at me about The Magnus Archives. Or Death Stranding. Or Marble Hornets. Or all three.
Oh, sorry about that. Thanks!
Oh, sorry about that. Thanks!
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
No problem, you're fine!

First post is up in the IC thread!
No problem, you're fine!

First post is up in the IC thread!
sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
Fes or Grenades - he/him
Come yell at me about The Magnus Archives. Or Death Stranding. Or Marble Hornets. Or all three.
Okay, So I'm maing one last character (an adorable non binary verpine!) but I'm wondering if we need more Jedi or more non Jedi. I'm debating with these options:

1. Jedi Padawan (14-16)
2. Force Sensitive but NOT A JEDI
3. No force what so ever

what are your opinions?
Okay, So I'm maing one last character (an adorable non binary verpine!) but I'm wondering if we need more Jedi or more non Jedi. I'm debating with these options:

1. Jedi Padawan (14-16)
2. Force Sensitive but NOT A JEDI
3. No force what so ever

what are your opinions?
image.png swDBUfq.png
| choodle | adult | he/him |
*:-. mlHpBMC.png .-:*
bird lover and dragon enthusiast
digital artist and animator
x EbzjPMK.gif FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
image.png
I just looked up what a Verpine even is and I can't decide if they're adorable or terrifying, lmao.

I think a Force sensitive who isn't a Jedi could be interesting? There could be some fun there with them discovering their abilities.
I just looked up what a Verpine even is and I can't decide if they're adorable or terrifying, lmao.

I think a Force sensitive who isn't a Jedi could be interesting? There could be some fun there with them discovering their abilities.
sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
Fes or Grenades - he/him
I can't help but love them pfft. I really don't know why, I just saw one and I decided I needed one.

I'll get to work on their joining form. One goofy force sensitive teen coming up!
I can't help but love them pfft. I really don't know why, I just saw one and I decided I needed one.

I'll get to work on their joining form. One goofy force sensitive teen coming up!
image.png swDBUfq.png
oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
image.png
Dope, looks good. I’ll add them to the roster when I get a moment.
Dope, looks good. I’ll add them to the roster when I get a moment.
sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
Fes or Grenades - he/him
Awesome, I'm so excited to RP !!
I think I'll be shoving Amira in soon, I don't feel like waiting to use her. I just want her to have a sort of entrance.

I'll probably wait for Midori though and see if I can get an interaction with the Mandalorian. Since he's not going to be with the group right away but it's never any fun to RP alone while everyone else is interacting.
Awesome, I'm so excited to RP !!
I think I'll be shoving Amira in soon, I don't feel like waiting to use her. I just want her to have a sort of entrance.

I'll probably wait for Midori though and see if I can get an interaction with the Mandalorian. Since he's not going to be with the group right away but it's never any fun to RP alone while everyone else is interacting.
image.png swDBUfq.png
oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
image.png
Ope
Ope
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
I'm excited to see what will happen if Jascar notices Amira ...
I'm excited to see what will happen if Jascar notices Amira ...
image.png swDBUfq.png
oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
image.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51