Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1X1 with Eaglerider
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85
@Eaglerider

"Thank you." Lithium answered.

"What are you going to do?" Physics asked her. "And i think we have visitors anyway."

"Physics and a grey scydancer in dancing silks." Celeste said as she entered the room.
@Eaglerider

"Thank you." Lithium answered.

"What are you going to do?" Physics asked her. "And i think we have visitors anyway."

"Physics and a grey scydancer in dancing silks." Celeste said as she entered the room.
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
@logrithmgames

"You're welcome. Can I help you with anything else?" Fortem asked.

"Visitors?" Aster asked.

Ranna sighed. She had seen aster. "Now let's take the rings off..." She whispered.
@logrithmgames

"You're welcome. Can I help you with anything else?" Fortem asked.

"Visitors?" Aster asked.

Ranna sighed. She had seen aster. "Now let's take the rings off..." She whispered.
@Eaglerider

"I honestly don't know." Lithium said to Fortem.

"A pearlcatcher and Celeste." Physics explained. "Its been a while since ive seen her."

"Understood." Celeste answered. She proceeded to approach Physics and Aster.
@Eaglerider

"I honestly don't know." Lithium said to Fortem.

"A pearlcatcher and Celeste." Physics explained. "Its been a while since ive seen her."

"Understood." Celeste answered. She proceeded to approach Physics and Aster.
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
@logrithmgames

"Oh. Shall we find Stratus?"

Aster looked at them and smiled without knowing why they were there. But Ranna didn't know what to do.
@logrithmgames

"Oh. Shall we find Stratus?"

Aster looked at them and smiled without knowing why they were there. But Ranna didn't know what to do.
@Eaglerider

"Perhaps" Lithium mused. "I would be willing."

"Are you here for something?" Physics asked, extending her fortalon out to shake their talons. Celeste, in response, and following Ranna's command, uncerimoniously removed the ring from Physics's claw, instantly removing the relationship, and all the memories, from both the dragon's minds.
@Eaglerider

"Perhaps" Lithium mused. "I would be willing."

"Are you here for something?" Physics asked, extending her fortalon out to shake their talons. Celeste, in response, and following Ranna's command, uncerimoniously removed the ring from Physics's claw, instantly removing the relationship, and all the memories, from both the dragon's minds.
@logrithmgames

"Ok. Follow me. And be careful." He said.

Aster looked around confused as her memory and everything left her of physics. "What's going on?" She asked curiously. She looked at everyone.
@logrithmgames

"Ok. Follow me. And be careful." He said.

Aster looked around confused as her memory and everything left her of physics. "What's going on?" She asked curiously. She looked at everyone.
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85