Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1X1 with Eaglerider
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85
@Eaglerider

"No its not an issue, my daughter." Starlock said. "Im perfectly content to stay here with you. Are there any acquaintances you think i should make here?"
@Eaglerider

"No its not an issue, my daughter." Starlock said. "Im perfectly content to stay here with you. Are there any acquaintances you think i should make here?"
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
@Logrithmgames

"Daughter?" She asked. "Are you ok Starlock?" She asked her curiously. "Well... seeing as your new here i would think you should meet my father and leader here." She said. "And what do you do if you aren't a normal dragon?"
@Logrithmgames

"Daughter?" She asked. "Are you ok Starlock?" She asked her curiously. "Well... seeing as your new here i would think you should meet my father and leader here." She said. "And what do you do if you aren't a normal dragon?"
Starlock looked confused. "Yes. I assumed you wanted me to fill the role of your mother, didnt you? Or were you trying to change something else?" After listening to her other questions, Starlock answered. "I am a normal dragon for all purposes. Im just a different kind of normal dragon."
Starlock looked confused. "Yes. I assumed you wanted me to fill the role of your mother, didnt you? Or were you trying to change something else?" After listening to her other questions, Starlock answered. "I am a normal dragon for all purposes. Im just a different kind of normal dragon."
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
@logarithmgames
(Subbed?)

"Uh... i didn't mean to sorry. I have a mother." She said embarrased. She looked at Starlock holding the bracelet. "But why the odd device? It's like it controls your mind..." She said not understanding her entirely. "I mean if you are normal, shouldn't you choose to do things?"
@logarithmgames
(Subbed?)

"Uh... i didn't mean to sorry. I have a mother." She said embarrased. She looked at Starlock holding the bracelet. "But why the odd device? It's like it controls your mind..." She said not understanding her entirely. "I mean if you are normal, shouldn't you choose to do things?"
@Eaglerider
(Yes. im subscribed, but pings are better. Is that bothering you?)

"I can choose to do things. You cant give me direct orders or anything, but my traits can be changed and any strengths or weaknesses limited. I still have freedom to choose. I could walk out of here if i wanted, but it would be rude to just abandon you." She continued to speak in a kind, motherly way. "The bracelte was so your clan could conform me if needed, or if there was any issues."
@Eaglerider
(Yes. im subscribed, but pings are better. Is that bothering you?)

"I can choose to do things. You cant give me direct orders or anything, but my traits can be changed and any strengths or weaknesses limited. I still have freedom to choose. I could walk out of here if i wanted, but it would be rude to just abandon you." She continued to speak in a kind, motherly way. "The bracelte was so your clan could conform me if needed, or if there was any issues."
@logrithmgames

(Nope! But just checking.)

Ranna looked at her. "Ok. I was worried that you didn't have free thought." She said. She didn't know what to do with the bracelet and let Starlock have it. She had to admit it was nice of her not to leave suddenly. "Uh... do you dance? By any chance?" She was trying to learn more about the dragon in front of her. The fact she was activated by a bracelet confused her too. And that someone can control strengths and weaknesses.
@logrithmgames

(Nope! But just checking.)

Ranna looked at her. "Ok. I was worried that you didn't have free thought." She said. She didn't know what to do with the bracelet and let Starlock have it. She had to admit it was nice of her not to leave suddenly. "Uh... do you dance? By any chance?" She was trying to learn more about the dragon in front of her. The fact she was activated by a bracelet confused her too. And that someone can control strengths and weaknesses.
@Eaglerider

"I can dance and sing, but im not sure how well." Starlock answered truthfully. "YOu said you were a dancer. Were you wanting me to dance for or with you?"
@Eaglerider

"I can dance and sing, but im not sure how well." Starlock answered truthfully. "YOu said you were a dancer. Were you wanting me to dance for or with you?"
@Logrithmgames

"Dance with me?" She asked. "If you want to." She smiled. "And I'm not too good either. My mother is though." She said honestly. She looked at her again. "I'm sorry if I am confusing... it's odd that your kind of controlled." She said looking at the bracelet. "So... you see me as daughter now? What will you do? Mechanize my brain?" She asked in a joking tone and laughed gently.
@Logrithmgames

"Dance with me?" She asked. "If you want to." She smiled. "And I'm not too good either. My mother is though." She said honestly. She looked at her again. "I'm sorry if I am confusing... it's odd that your kind of controlled." She said looking at the bracelet. "So... you see me as daughter now? What will you do? Mechanize my brain?" She asked in a joking tone and laughed gently.
"Of course not." Starlock said. "Do you think i should make myself known to your parents?" She asked. "And if you dont like me trearing you as my daughter you can always change it. Especially if you do have a mother." She shrugged.
"Of course not." Starlock said. "Do you think i should make myself known to your parents?" She asked. "And if you dont like me trearing you as my daughter you can always change it. Especially if you do have a mother." She shrugged.
"I wss kidding..." She said honestly. "And probably. i don't know why you are here. But it wouldn't hurt to introduce yourself." She smiled. Ranna looked at her and then shrugged. "I'll let you decide on how you view me. It's not fair if i decide." She said to her. "Where is the bracelet anyway?" Maybe she could deactivate it so Starlock was completely normal. Though it was nice for her to be a mother since Aster was so busy now...

@logrithmgames
"I wss kidding..." She said honestly. "And probably. i don't know why you are here. But it wouldn't hurt to introduce yourself." She smiled. Ranna looked at her and then shrugged. "I'll let you decide on how you view me. It's not fair if i decide." She said to her. "Where is the bracelet anyway?" Maybe she could deactivate it so Starlock was completely normal. Though it was nice for her to be a mother since Aster was so busy now...

@logrithmgames
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85