Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with lionqueen106
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 97 98
"Quiet!" The woman said. The footsteps got closer as her friends were quiet now.
"Quiet!" The woman said. The footsteps got closer as her friends were quiet now.
Hannah was shocked at the woman’s sudden harshness, and she listened closely as the footsteps got closer.
Hannah was shocked at the woman’s sudden harshness, and she listened closely as the footsteps got closer.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
It was out of fear... because a guard began to walk around. No one spoke... not a single one. The guard was looking for anyone trying to escape.
It was out of fear... because a guard began to walk around. No one spoke... not a single one. The guard was looking for anyone trying to escape.
Hannah couldn’t stand the silence and sound of footsteps. “ what’s going on? “
Hannah couldn’t stand the silence and sound of footsteps. “ what’s going on? “
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
Then they stopped. "Why do you need to know?" He asked. The soldier looked at her. He sounded annoyed, the ship rose and fell from the rough seas.
Then they stopped. "Why do you need to know?" He asked. The soldier looked at her. He sounded annoyed, the ship rose and fell from the rough seas.
Hannah lost her balance and landed on her butt. “ I want to know because I want to know what I’m doing here and who captured me.”
Hannah lost her balance and landed on her butt. “ I want to know because I want to know what I’m doing here and who captured me.”
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
"That's not your business." He said. "Besides you'll find out once we get to the destination." He said.
"That's not your business." He said. "Besides you'll find out once we get to the destination." He said.
Hannah spoke up. “ I can’t wait till we get to the destination! I need to get back to my people!”
Hannah spoke up. “ I can’t wait till we get to the destination! I need to get back to my people!”
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
"Yeah. I imagine that is going to be said a lot." He grumbled before leaving.
"Yeah. I imagine that is going to be said a lot." He grumbled before leaving.
Hannah couldn’t stop tears from falling from her eyes. “ d*** you! “
Hannah couldn’t stop tears from falling from her eyes. “ d*** you! “
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 97 98