Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with lionqueen106
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 97 98
"No. We are prisoners too." The man said. "Merchants." The woman spoke. "And hunters." As if they were explaining each other. "We are not sure who captured you."
"No. We are prisoners too." The man said. "Merchants." The woman spoke. "And hunters." As if they were explaining each other. "We are not sure who captured you."
Hannah nodded. “ alright then, yes, I have enemies, I’m..I’m the princess of the kingdom of Nebulasia, and I need to get back to my kingdom, but they won’t let me go, and they keep asking questions about my kingdom.”
Hannah nodded. “ alright then, yes, I have enemies, I’m..I’m the princess of the kingdom of Nebulasia, and I need to get back to my kingdom, but they won’t let me go, and they keep asking questions about my kingdom.”
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
"Who is currently your enemy?" The man asked.
"Princess?" The woman asked. "How were you captured by them?"
"Who is currently your enemy?" The man asked.
"Princess?" The woman asked. "How were you captured by them?"
Hannah looked up. “ right now, our enemy, is the kingdom of Penumbra. “. She looks towards the woman’s voice. “ I was kidnapped while I was sleeping, someone slipped me a sleeping potion before I slept and I woke up in a tower.”
Hannah looked up. “ right now, our enemy, is the kingdom of Penumbra. “. She looks towards the woman’s voice. “ I was kidnapped while I was sleeping, someone slipped me a sleeping potion before I slept and I woke up in a tower.”
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
"Well not sure about that... but Prenumbra?" She asked. "Are you at risk of war?"
The man was silent now.
"Well not sure about that... but Prenumbra?" She asked. "Are you at risk of war?"
The man was silent now.
Hannah shook her head. “ we’ve had our differences, but it’s never come to that, not that I know of.”
Hannah shook her head. “ we’ve had our differences, but it’s never come to that, not that I know of.”
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
"Could it be that you are now? Or that maybe someone else is behind this?" The man asked.
"Could it be that you are now? Or that maybe someone else is behind this?" The man asked.
Hannah slumped down in her cell. “ I don’t know! That’s why I need to find out who captured me and get back to my people!
Hannah slumped down in her cell. “ I don’t know! That’s why I need to find out who captured me and get back to my people!
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
"That may not be possible right now." The woman said gently as footsteps approached.
"That may not be possible right now." The woman said gently as footsteps approached.
Hannah heard the footsteps. “ Who are you!? Who’s there!?
Hannah heard the footsteps. “ Who are you!? Who’s there!?
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 97 98