Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with lionqueen106
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 97 98
"Are you worried about your kingdom? Or are you merely saying that as to hide your fear?"
"Are you worried about your kingdom? Or are you merely saying that as to hide your fear?"
Hannah: glared as they tried mentioning her kingdom again. “ even if it is to hide my fear, that doesn’t mean I’m gonna break”
Hannah: glared as they tried mentioning her kingdom again. “ even if it is to hide my fear, that doesn’t mean I’m gonna break”
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
"We shall see." The soldiers blindfolded her and took her out of the tower, putting her in a carriage and then she began to be transported somewhere else.
"We shall see." The soldiers blindfolded her and took her out of the tower, putting her in a carriage and then she began to be transported somewhere else.
Hannah tried to slow down her breathing as they blindfolded her and led her into a carriage, she kept taking deep breaths to calm herself. “ Where..where are you taking me?”
Hannah tried to slow down her breathing as they blindfolded her and led her into a carriage, she kept taking deep breaths to calm herself. “ Where..where are you taking me?”
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
No one said anything. The CV sound of the trees faded away slowly, after hours of traveling the sound of the sea could be heard as waves crashed against the coast.
No one said anything. The CV sound of the trees faded away slowly, after hours of traveling the sound of the sea could be heard as waves crashed against the coast.
Hannah heard the sound of the waves and immediately tried to get out of the carriage. “ No! You’re not taking me away from my people!”
Hannah heard the sound of the waves and immediately tried to get out of the carriage. “ No! You’re not taking me away from my people!”
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
Then the carriage stopped. The sound of footsteps could be heard approaching the carriage. "In there?" A voice asked.
"Yes sir." Another responded. Then the door was opened and she taken out of the carriage.
Then the carriage stopped. The sound of footsteps could be heard approaching the carriage. "In there?" A voice asked.
"Yes sir." Another responded. Then the door was opened and she taken out of the carriage.
Hannah, afraid she was about to be taken on a boat which would lead her far from her people, she struggled to get out of the soldiers grip. “ let go of me! I won’t leave my people!”
Hannah, afraid she was about to be taken on a boat which would lead her far from her people, she struggled to get out of the soldiers grip. “ let go of me! I won’t leave my people!”
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
"Too bad princess. You're going on a trip." The mysterious voice said. Then a familiar voice. "So we take her now? Was that part of the deal?" He asked annoyed.
"Too bad princess. You're going on a trip." The mysterious voice said. Then a familiar voice. "So we take her now? Was that part of the deal?" He asked annoyed.
Hannah struggled even more as she heard the unfamiliar voice say she was going on a trip. “ No! I won’t leave my people! “ She struggled so much that she felt her arms begin to bruise from how hard they held her. Then she heard what they said about a deal. “ What..what deal? What are you talking about?”
Hannah struggled even more as she heard the unfamiliar voice say she was going on a trip. “ No! I won’t leave my people! “ She struggled so much that she felt her arms begin to bruise from how hard they held her. Then she heard what they said about a deal. “ What..what deal? What are you talking about?”
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 97 98