Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with lionqueen106
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 97 98
"Not your business. Get her on the boat. Getting tired of her yelling." The voice said, then she was taken to a ship and locked in a cell alone. However other voices were around her, foriegn ones.
"Not your business. Get her on the boat. Getting tired of her yelling." The voice said, then she was taken to a ship and locked in a cell alone. However other voices were around her, foriegn ones.
Getting angry that no one was listening to her and not telling her anything, Hannah yells at the people she hears around her. “ That’s it! If no one tells me what’s going on or where we’re going, I’m going to scream until someone does! And I’ll try to escape through the whole trip!”
Getting angry that no one was listening to her and not telling her anything, Hannah yells at the people she hears around her. “ That’s it! If no one tells me what’s going on or where we’re going, I’m going to scream until someone does! And I’ll try to escape through the whole trip!”
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
"Who are you?" A voice asked, a man's. Then a woman's. "Shh! They will be back." She said. "She wants to know. Why not tell her?" He grumbled.
"Who are you?" A voice asked, a man's. Then a woman's. "Shh! They will be back." She said. "She wants to know. Why not tell her?" He grumbled.
Hannah came close to the bars of her cell, in the direction of the voices. “ my name is Hannah.” She figured telling her name wouldn’t reveal too much about her. “Please, tell me what’s going on, what’s going to happen, if I know, then maybe I can prepare myself, so that I don’t break like they want me too.”
Hannah came close to the bars of her cell, in the direction of the voices. “ my name is Hannah.” She figured telling her name wouldn’t reveal too much about her. “Please, tell me what’s going on, what’s going to happen, if I know, then maybe I can prepare myself, so that I don’t break like they want me too.”
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
"Well, you know of the Atharian people right?" The man asked. "This ship is destined to go to that continent." Then the woman spoke, "Hannah? Are you ok?"
"Well, you know of the Atharian people right?" The man asked. "This ship is destined to go to that continent." Then the woman spoke, "Hannah? Are you ok?"
Hannah froze when she heard where they were going. “ Ath..Atharian? No...No! I can’t go there! “ Then when she heard the woman speak, she shook her head. “ no, I’m not, I’m scared at what they’re going to do to me, but I can’t be. I need to be brave”
Hannah froze when she heard where they were going. “ Ath..Atharian? No...No! I can’t go there! “ Then when she heard the woman speak, she shook her head. “ no, I’m not, I’m scared at what they’re going to do to me, but I can’t be. I need to be brave”
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
"What? You're a prisoner, if anything you'll be ransomed back to wherever you're from and sent back." She said. "You don't know much about them do you?" The man asked.
"What? You're a prisoner, if anything you'll be ransomed back to wherever you're from and sent back." She said. "You don't know much about them do you?" The man asked.
Hannah moved her head to the direction of the voices and shook her head. “ no, I don’t know much about them, and I doubt I’ll be ransomed, they’ve kept me prisoner for a month now, and they keep asking me questions about....” doesn’t want to reveal she’s a princess, or anything about her kingdom. “ about my life.”
Hannah moved her head to the direction of the voices and shook her head. “ no, I don’t know much about them, and I doubt I’ll be ransomed, they’ve kept me prisoner for a month now, and they keep asking me questions about....” doesn’t want to reveal she’s a princess, or anything about her kingdom. “ about my life.”
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
"Hmm. Questions and prolonged holding? Could they be Atharian mercenaries?" The man asked. "Do you have enemies?" The woman asked.
"Hmm. Questions and prolonged holding? Could they be Atharian mercenaries?" The man asked. "Do you have enemies?" The woman asked.
Hannah, not knowing what to say without saying anything about her kingdom “I...I don’t know if I can say, I don’t really know you two very well, you’re..you’re not with the people who captured me are you?”
Hannah, not knowing what to say without saying anything about her kingdom “I...I don’t know if I can say, I don’t really know you two very well, you’re..you’re not with the people who captured me are you?”
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 97 98