Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ Dragongirl00100
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
Aeira looked at the humans, Ciar having asked the same question she had. Ren gave her a wave, "and I'll take second watch, you two get some rest." He cleaned out his dinner and leaned back against the stone wall, twirling his spoon between his fingers nonchalantly.

The Imperial curled up in her usual spot, sandwiching Ren between the wall and herself as she draped her tail over her snout. Her eyelids drooped and she emitted a soft hum of content.
Aeira looked at the humans, Ciar having asked the same question she had. Ren gave her a wave, "and I'll take second watch, you two get some rest." He cleaned out his dinner and leaned back against the stone wall, twirling his spoon between his fingers nonchalantly.

The Imperial curled up in her usual spot, sandwiching Ren between the wall and herself as she draped her tail over her snout. Her eyelids drooped and she emitted a soft hum of content.
bigger__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daes7nv.png Barracuda
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
OL: 04:00~19:00
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
Ciar followed Aeira into the cave, settling into the same spot he slept in the last night. He shuffled a little, finding a position that was comfortable. His right side was still a little tender, so the Guardian wound up leaning more towards his left.

Jorn stared at the sky for a few moments before tossing a few more sticks into the fire. "Hey, you should get some sleep. I'll wake you in a few hours," he said. "Tomorrow's probably going to be rather busy."
Ciar followed Aeira into the cave, settling into the same spot he slept in the last night. He shuffled a little, finding a position that was comfortable. His right side was still a little tender, so the Guardian wound up leaning more towards his left.

Jorn stared at the sky for a few moments before tossing a few more sticks into the fire. "Hey, you should get some sleep. I'll wake you in a few hours," he said. "Tomorrow's probably going to be rather busy."
yk0D5u1.png
The Imperial crooned softly, "Good night," she peeped, and soon drifted off into slumber. She hoped that Ciar would be all well by tomorrow morning but that was just wishful thinking as his injuries, though mitigated greatly, were still going to take a while to heal in her mind.

Ren dipped his head, "right, yes. Wake me up when it's my turn," he said as he picked his way around his sleeping dragon. He settled down, leaning against her side and facing the Guardian and his rider. He covered his body with a blanket and let his eyes shut, his dragon's gentle breathing lulling him to sleep quickly.
The Imperial crooned softly, "Good night," she peeped, and soon drifted off into slumber. She hoped that Ciar would be all well by tomorrow morning but that was just wishful thinking as his injuries, though mitigated greatly, were still going to take a while to heal in her mind.

Ren dipped his head, "right, yes. Wake me up when it's my turn," he said as he picked his way around his sleeping dragon. He settled down, leaning against her side and facing the Guardian and his rider. He covered his body with a blanket and let his eyes shut, his dragon's gentle breathing lulling him to sleep quickly.
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
"Goodnight," Ciar murmured in response, slowly lowering his head until it rested on his paws. It didn't take very long for him to fall asleep, though he was still aware enough to register Ren entering and making himself comfortable.

"Alright," Jorn said, watching as Ren went to Aeira's side. He sighed, turning his gaze to the darkening sky in thought.

(Timeskip to morning?)
"Goodnight," Ciar murmured in response, slowly lowering his head until it rested on his paws. It didn't take very long for him to fall asleep, though he was still aware enough to register Ren entering and making himself comfortable.

"Alright," Jorn said, watching as Ren went to Aeira's side. He sighed, turning his gaze to the darkening sky in thought.

(Timeskip to morning?)
yk0D5u1.png
((Sure ^^))

Ren felt a tap on his shoulder around midnight and stirred, waking and rubbing his eyes. Having switched posts with Jorn he kept watch near the embers, the remnants of their fire earlier, whittling a block of wood to pass the time.

The sky slowly turned a rosy pink as day broke, though Aeira, normally an early riser, continued to doze. He didn't mind, though, as he knew the dragons deserved the extra rest. Instead he decided to coax the fire back to life and hung a pot of water over the merrily crackling flames. He had saved some of the grain and dried fruit from last night but it would be a meager portion for him and Jorn.

He had a few strips of jerky left that would supplement the porridge, as well as his last roll of biscuits carefully unwrapped from the oilcloth keeping it fresh. It'd be enough for them two for the time being. As he waited, he slowly stretched his legs and torso, exploring how far his injury had healed. He was pleased to see that it hardly inconvenienced him now.
((Sure ^^))

Ren felt a tap on his shoulder around midnight and stirred, waking and rubbing his eyes. Having switched posts with Jorn he kept watch near the embers, the remnants of their fire earlier, whittling a block of wood to pass the time.

The sky slowly turned a rosy pink as day broke, though Aeira, normally an early riser, continued to doze. He didn't mind, though, as he knew the dragons deserved the extra rest. Instead he decided to coax the fire back to life and hung a pot of water over the merrily crackling flames. He had saved some of the grain and dried fruit from last night but it would be a meager portion for him and Jorn.

He had a few strips of jerky left that would supplement the porridge, as well as his last roll of biscuits carefully unwrapped from the oilcloth keeping it fresh. It'd be enough for them two for the time being. As he waited, he slowly stretched his legs and torso, exploring how far his injury had healed. He was pleased to see that it hardly inconvenienced him now.
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
Ciar stirred sleepily, cracking an eye open. He was quick to notice Jorn laying on the floor beside him, still asleep. The Guardian yawned, glancing in Aeira's direction to find that she was still asleep even though he could already see the sky turning pink from within the cave.

Shivering a little, he got to his feet as quietly as he could to avoid waking the other two and crept outside. He spotted Ren doing something with a piece of wood, slinking closer to investigate.

"Good morning," he murmured. "What's that?"
Ciar stirred sleepily, cracking an eye open. He was quick to notice Jorn laying on the floor beside him, still asleep. The Guardian yawned, glancing in Aeira's direction to find that she was still asleep even though he could already see the sky turning pink from within the cave.

Shivering a little, he got to his feet as quietly as he could to avoid waking the other two and crept outside. He spotted Ren doing something with a piece of wood, slinking closer to investigate.

"Good morning," he murmured. "What's that?"
yk0D5u1.png
"Good morning Ciar," Ren turned to look at the approaching Guardian, "I hope you slept well. I'm making a little wooden dragon to pass the time." He held up the blocky looking toy, having carved out delicate wings and a slender tail. It resembled the looks of the Imperial snoozing away and a smile spread across his face as he admired it.

"You could just doze a little while longer until everyone wakes up," he suggested. "How are you feeling today?"
"Good morning Ciar," Ren turned to look at the approaching Guardian, "I hope you slept well. I'm making a little wooden dragon to pass the time." He held up the blocky looking toy, having carved out delicate wings and a slender tail. It resembled the looks of the Imperial snoozing away and a smile spread across his face as he admired it.

"You could just doze a little while longer until everyone wakes up," he suggested. "How are you feeling today?"
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
"It looks nice," Ciar remarked, inching closer to see the wooden dragon better. "And I'm feeling better... um, thank you for asking. I'm... I'm not sleepy anymore, anyway. Maybe I'll try to hunt later."

The Guardian stepped a little further away to lay down in the grass, keeping one eye on Ren's carving out of curiosity. He thought it looked a little bit like Aeira, but hesitated mentioning it.
"It looks nice," Ciar remarked, inching closer to see the wooden dragon better. "And I'm feeling better... um, thank you for asking. I'm... I'm not sleepy anymore, anyway. Maybe I'll try to hunt later."

The Guardian stepped a little further away to lay down in the grass, keeping one eye on Ren's carving out of curiosity. He thought it looked a little bit like Aeira, but hesitated mentioning it.
yk0D5u1.png
Ren smiled as the Guardian admired his work before retracting his arm to continue to detail the toy. He watched as Ciar ambled outside to lay atop the grass and turned around to see if either Aeira or Jorn had woken up.

"Just be sure you're not straining yourself," he said kindly. While he really didn't want to tell Ciar what to do, he did want to make sure the Guardian was fit for any strenuous activity.

A few moments later, Aeira awoke with a soft snort, blinking the sleep out of her eyes. She stretched and yawned, catlike, before padding over to Ren and butting the tip of her snout against the back of his head. He chuckled and playfully poked her cheek. "Glad to see you slept well, here, what do you think?" He asked, showing her the likeness made from wood.

"I think it's lovely," she hummed thoughtfully, her whiskers curling happily, "Ciar, have you seen this?"
Ren smiled as the Guardian admired his work before retracting his arm to continue to detail the toy. He watched as Ciar ambled outside to lay atop the grass and turned around to see if either Aeira or Jorn had woken up.

"Just be sure you're not straining yourself," he said kindly. While he really didn't want to tell Ciar what to do, he did want to make sure the Guardian was fit for any strenuous activity.

A few moments later, Aeira awoke with a soft snort, blinking the sleep out of her eyes. She stretched and yawned, catlike, before padding over to Ren and butting the tip of her snout against the back of his head. He chuckled and playfully poked her cheek. "Glad to see you slept well, here, what do you think?" He asked, showing her the likeness made from wood.

"I think it's lovely," she hummed thoughtfully, her whiskers curling happily, "Ciar, have you seen this?"
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish