Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ Dragongirl00100
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
Aeira nodded, ripping off a haunch from the deer to save for Ciar and dragging the rest of the carcass away to eat herself. "You can have the fish if you'd like. I had plenty earlier," she said while curling her whiskers.

"No..? Even as a hatchling? I guess if he was trained young he probably learned to hunt early," Ren reasoned. "And it is good that they're eating. Aeira would be fine but I was a little worried about Ciar."
Aeira nodded, ripping off a haunch from the deer to save for Ciar and dragging the rest of the carcass away to eat herself. "You can have the fish if you'd like. I had plenty earlier," she said while curling her whiskers.

"No..? Even as a hatchling? I guess if he was trained young he probably learned to hunt early," Ren reasoned. "And it is good that they're eating. Aeira would be fine but I was a little worried about Ciar."
bigger__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daes7nv.png Barracuda
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
OL: 04:00~19:00
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
"Okay," Ciar answered, grabbing the piece of deer Aeira left for him. He quickly snapped it up before turning to the fish. He grabbed one and, after a moment of thought, tossed it in Aeira's direction. "You can have that one, this is plenty for me," he called to her before wolfing down the remaining fish.

"I didn't really know him as a hatchling, even if I did pick him and stop by to check on his training every now and then. His trainer and the workers there were responsible for feeding them when they were young," Jorn explained.

He gave Ciar a bemused glance when the Guardian suddenly tossed one of the fish at Aeira. "Well, I suppose he's getting rather full. I was a bit worried about him too but... he's tough."
"Okay," Ciar answered, grabbing the piece of deer Aeira left for him. He quickly snapped it up before turning to the fish. He grabbed one and, after a moment of thought, tossed it in Aeira's direction. "You can have that one, this is plenty for me," he called to her before wolfing down the remaining fish.

"I didn't really know him as a hatchling, even if I did pick him and stop by to check on his training every now and then. His trainer and the workers there were responsible for feeding them when they were young," Jorn explained.

He gave Ciar a bemused glance when the Guardian suddenly tossed one of the fish at Aeira. "Well, I suppose he's getting rather full. I was a bit worried about him too but... he's tough."
yk0D5u1.png
The Imperial was busy wolfing down the deer, bones cracking and snapping from the force she tore at the carcass with. The fish flying through the air simply smacked her snout, leading to an indignant "hey!" then a chuckle and thanks. She wasn't all that hungry at the moment but she certainly didn't feel full, and so she fed heartily, filling her belly to the brim and sighed, satisfied.

With the deer reduced to a pile of bones Aeira stretched out lazily and returned to the rock, basking in the evening sun. She looked over at Ciar and flicked her tail, "wanna come join me? It's nice and warm," she crooned, smiling lightly.

Ren nodded as he listened to Jorn. It was interesting to gain more insight on how the war dragons were brought up - it made him feel conflicted, yes, but he was always interesting in gaining knowledge.

A snicker escaped him as he watched Aeira get a face full of fish. At least her spirits weren't damped given how much food they were given. It was sure to keep them fed for at least another day. "Looks like they're both feeling little more energetic. That's definitely good news... I think that also gives us a chance to begin preparing for winter if we have no plans for travel."
The Imperial was busy wolfing down the deer, bones cracking and snapping from the force she tore at the carcass with. The fish flying through the air simply smacked her snout, leading to an indignant "hey!" then a chuckle and thanks. She wasn't all that hungry at the moment but she certainly didn't feel full, and so she fed heartily, filling her belly to the brim and sighed, satisfied.

With the deer reduced to a pile of bones Aeira stretched out lazily and returned to the rock, basking in the evening sun. She looked over at Ciar and flicked her tail, "wanna come join me? It's nice and warm," she crooned, smiling lightly.

Ren nodded as he listened to Jorn. It was interesting to gain more insight on how the war dragons were brought up - it made him feel conflicted, yes, but he was always interesting in gaining knowledge.

A snicker escaped him as he watched Aeira get a face full of fish. At least her spirits weren't damped given how much food they were given. It was sure to keep them fed for at least another day. "Looks like they're both feeling little more energetic. That's definitely good news... I think that also gives us a chance to begin preparing for winter if we have no plans for travel."
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
Ciar finished off his meal, nodding in response to Aeira's question. He got to his feet and made his way over, the limp almost gone as the soreness faded away. The Guardian settled down in a sunny spot just a few feet away from Aeira, letting out a pleased rumble at the warm feeling.

"Yes, and he's not limping as badly as this morning. That's good," Jorn remarked, watching Ciar's movements. "And you're right. We need to set some plans for winter. Water... shouldn't be an issue given the nearby streams, and the dragons could always melt a spot if those freeze over. Food, however... I'm not familiar with this area, so I wouldn't know."
Ciar finished off his meal, nodding in response to Aeira's question. He got to his feet and made his way over, the limp almost gone as the soreness faded away. The Guardian settled down in a sunny spot just a few feet away from Aeira, letting out a pleased rumble at the warm feeling.

"Yes, and he's not limping as badly as this morning. That's good," Jorn remarked, watching Ciar's movements. "And you're right. We need to set some plans for winter. Water... shouldn't be an issue given the nearby streams, and the dragons could always melt a spot if those freeze over. Food, however... I'm not familiar with this area, so I wouldn't know."
yk0D5u1.png
The Imperial purred pleasantly as Ciar settled down near her. He looked a lot better now that he had gotten to rest for a full day and a full belly. She had to admit that she was a little stuffed, but it was good to have the extra food considering what they had just gone through. "Are you feeling better now?" She asked in an attempt to make conversation.

She wished she could have just curled up and cuddled against the Guardian like she would her old Skydancer pals, her tail curling, betraying her intentions, but she stayed put as she knew Ciar didn't take kindly to her advances.

"Water is plentiful here," Ren agreed, "and so far the winters have been kind. Aeira has been able to fish for herself as the ocean doesn't completely freeze, and it is possible to dig up edible roots and such in the woods. I doubt there will be much fresh kill apart from whatever aquatic life we can find, though I don't believe that will be a problem."
The Imperial purred pleasantly as Ciar settled down near her. He looked a lot better now that he had gotten to rest for a full day and a full belly. She had to admit that she was a little stuffed, but it was good to have the extra food considering what they had just gone through. "Are you feeling better now?" She asked in an attempt to make conversation.

She wished she could have just curled up and cuddled against the Guardian like she would her old Skydancer pals, her tail curling, betraying her intentions, but she stayed put as she knew Ciar didn't take kindly to her advances.

"Water is plentiful here," Ren agreed, "and so far the winters have been kind. Aeira has been able to fish for herself as the ocean doesn't completely freeze, and it is possible to dig up edible roots and such in the woods. I doubt there will be much fresh kill apart from whatever aquatic life we can find, though I don't believe that will be a problem."
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
"Mhm... A bit sore but much better than last night," the Guardian murmured in response, eyes half-closed. "What about you?" he eventually asked in return, turning to look at her.

"That sounds good. Seafood might get a bit boring, though," Jorn joked. "But regardless, this sounds like a good area to stay in. Besides, we should be able to get some meat and fruit to dry beforehand."
"Mhm... A bit sore but much better than last night," the Guardian murmured in response, eyes half-closed. "What about you?" he eventually asked in return, turning to look at her.

"That sounds good. Seafood might get a bit boring, though," Jorn joked. "But regardless, this sounds like a good area to stay in. Besides, we should be able to get some meat and fruit to dry beforehand."
yk0D5u1.png
"That's good...I feel just fine, though I probably won't try any magic for a few more days," Aeira replied, flicking an ear. A soft sigh of content escaped her as she laid down to relax on the warm stone. It was rather nice to have a companion even if he had his quirks. She snickered softly to herself at the thought, a silly smile on her muzzle.

"Aeira's never complained, though she's always managed to find some berries or grain to supplement her meals," Ren said, "funnily enough she's developed a taste for kelp, so even if she goes a hunt or two without a catch she won't go hungry." He shrugged, "I don't know if Ciar would be happy with that, though I'm sure he won't complain." He had to agree that preparing some meat and fruit would be a good idea. "We can start tomorrow. It's getting late."
"That's good...I feel just fine, though I probably won't try any magic for a few more days," Aeira replied, flicking an ear. A soft sigh of content escaped her as she laid down to relax on the warm stone. It was rather nice to have a companion even if he had his quirks. She snickered softly to herself at the thought, a silly smile on her muzzle.

"Aeira's never complained, though she's always managed to find some berries or grain to supplement her meals," Ren said, "funnily enough she's developed a taste for kelp, so even if she goes a hunt or two without a catch she won't go hungry." He shrugged, "I don't know if Ciar would be happy with that, though I'm sure he won't complain." He had to agree that preparing some meat and fruit would be a good idea. "We can start tomorrow. It's getting late."
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
"You were very tired after that... so it'd be good for you to take a break from magic for a while," Ciar noted. "But... do you think you can teach me a little? I don't know what magic Guardians usually do, but... I'd like to try."

"Kelp? That's... odd. Though, you're right. Ciar wouldn't complain about eating that. He might enjoy it though, we'll see..." Jorn said. he glanced at the sky, noting that the sun was well past its peak in the sky. "It'll be dusk soon. We've still got some supplies for our dinner at least."
"You were very tired after that... so it'd be good for you to take a break from magic for a while," Ciar noted. "But... do you think you can teach me a little? I don't know what magic Guardians usually do, but... I'd like to try."

"Kelp? That's... odd. Though, you're right. Ciar wouldn't complain about eating that. He might enjoy it though, we'll see..." Jorn said. he glanced at the sky, noting that the sun was well past its peak in the sky. "It'll be dusk soon. We've still got some supplies for our dinner at least."
yk0D5u1.png
Aeira smiled, touched by Ciar's concern. "You're right, I... I was rather stupid, wasn't I? Trying to do something so intensive without ever practicing or training..." Her whiskers drooped and she looked down, "are you sure you want me to teach you?" She asked in a much quieter voice, "I... I'm hardly qualified."

"I'm sure you could imagine my surprise," Ren snickered. "I doubt our dragons will be hungry. What supplies do you still have?" He wondered. He knew he'd have to prepare a new batch of jerky once Aeira was good enough to hunt again as his supply was running out. Apart from some herbs for medicine and cooking, he didn't carry that much food. Like water it tended to be heavy and he was woe to overburden his dragon, and so the most he'd have her carry was some biscuit, grain, and jerky.
Aeira smiled, touched by Ciar's concern. "You're right, I... I was rather stupid, wasn't I? Trying to do something so intensive without ever practicing or training..." Her whiskers drooped and she looked down, "are you sure you want me to teach you?" She asked in a much quieter voice, "I... I'm hardly qualified."

"I'm sure you could imagine my surprise," Ren snickered. "I doubt our dragons will be hungry. What supplies do you still have?" He wondered. He knew he'd have to prepare a new batch of jerky once Aeira was good enough to hunt again as his supply was running out. Apart from some herbs for medicine and cooking, he didn't carry that much food. Like water it tended to be heavy and he was woe to overburden his dragon, and so the most he'd have her carry was some biscuit, grain, and jerky.
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
"I don't think it was stupid... well, it kind of was, I guess... But I think you were also brave," Ciar responded, looking Aeira in the eye. "And of course I want you to teach me. I want to learn, or at least try to."

"I still have some of the meat we dried last time, though it's not very much. I've still got a few days worth of water though," Jorn answered. "Do we still have some of that amaranth? Well, either way, we'll need to get more supplies soon."
"I don't think it was stupid... well, it kind of was, I guess... But I think you were also brave," Ciar responded, looking Aeira in the eye. "And of course I want you to teach me. I want to learn, or at least try to."

"I still have some of the meat we dried last time, though it's not very much. I've still got a few days worth of water though," Jorn answered. "Do we still have some of that amaranth? Well, either way, we'll need to get more supplies soon."
yk0D5u1.png
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63