Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ Dragongirl00100
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
Aeira appeared surprised, her ears perking up. "You think that was brave?" She asked, clearly uncertain about his assessment. "...if you say so," she squeaked, a blush forming on her cheeks.

"I...I'd be happy to try and teach you what I know. I just don't know how well it would translate. After all, the one who taught me was a Nature dragon as I only learned magic related to Nature," she explained, curling her tail anxiously. "Of course, anything is possible, so come tomorrow I'll tell you all I know!"

"Most of it got put to good use. I have a small sack of amaranth and barley and it should be enough. We do need to stock up." With a little more effort Ren was able to unearth some dried fruit, which he thought would go well with the grain. "We might have enough left over for breakfast."
Aeira appeared surprised, her ears perking up. "You think that was brave?" She asked, clearly uncertain about his assessment. "...if you say so," she squeaked, a blush forming on her cheeks.

"I...I'd be happy to try and teach you what I know. I just don't know how well it would translate. After all, the one who taught me was a Nature dragon as I only learned magic related to Nature," she explained, curling her tail anxiously. "Of course, anything is possible, so come tomorrow I'll tell you all I know!"

"Most of it got put to good use. I have a small sack of amaranth and barley and it should be enough. We do need to stock up." With a little more effort Ren was able to unearth some dried fruit, which he thought would go well with the grain. "We might have enough left over for breakfast."
bigger__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daes7nv.png Barracuda
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
OL: 04:00~19:00
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
“Well, not everyone would’ve done it, simply because it was hard and maybe even dangerous. But you did it anyway. That’s why I think you’re brave,” Ciar elaborated.

”And I promise I’ll do my best to learn. Thanks Aeira,” the Guardian added, looking in her direction and smiling.

“Hmm, that sounds about right. We’ll need to spend the next few days gathering supplies again. Hopefully the traps we set will catch something overnight too,” Jorn said, looking through his own supplies.
“Well, not everyone would’ve done it, simply because it was hard and maybe even dangerous. But you did it anyway. That’s why I think you’re brave,” Ciar elaborated.

”And I promise I’ll do my best to learn. Thanks Aeira,” the Guardian added, looking in her direction and smiling.

“Hmm, that sounds about right. We’ll need to spend the next few days gathering supplies again. Hopefully the traps we set will catch something overnight too,” Jorn said, looking through his own supplies.
yk0D5u1.png
Aeira's snout curled into a larger smile. She was genuinely surprised by the Guardian's sentiment. "That's nice of you to say~" she crooned softly as she settled into a more comfortable pose, her eyelids half shut. "Of course, if I can teach you anything I think it'll be amazing..."

Ren prepped the grain, setting up a pot over their firepit and filling it with enough water to cook. "Whatever we can get, honestly. It's already better to be over prepared than the alternative." Once the water was steaming he began to stir the pot, not wanting the grain to stick or burn.
Aeira's snout curled into a larger smile. She was genuinely surprised by the Guardian's sentiment. "That's nice of you to say~" she crooned softly as she settled into a more comfortable pose, her eyelids half shut. "Of course, if I can teach you anything I think it'll be amazing..."

Ren prepped the grain, setting up a pot over their firepit and filling it with enough water to cook. "Whatever we can get, honestly. It's already better to be over prepared than the alternative." Once the water was steaming he began to stir the pot, not wanting the grain to stick or burn.
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
"We won't know till we try," Cair responded, grinning at Aeira. He felt excited, eager to learn something new. "I hope I can do it, though..."

"That's true, anything is better than nothing..." Jorn muttered. "Hey, do you think we have the supplies to make a fishing net? We lost the last one unfortunately, and it'd be handy to have one."
"We won't know till we try," Cair responded, grinning at Aeira. He felt excited, eager to learn something new. "I hope I can do it, though..."

"That's true, anything is better than nothing..." Jorn muttered. "Hey, do you think we have the supplies to make a fishing net? We lost the last one unfortunately, and it'd be handy to have one."
yk0D5u1.png
(oh dear I missed the heck out of that ping ;-; so sorry)

The Imperial beamed back, her whiskers rising and curling tight as she too felt excited about the proposition of becoming a mentor. "I'm sure you'll be able to get it! I mean... Our kind isn't known for being magically inclined so if I can pick it up, so can you."

"We definitely should have enough, but if we don't, the netting from Aeira's harness will do in a pinch. I think we were able to save a coil of rope, so it won't be a large net unfortunately." He frowned at the reminder of losing many of their hard-earned supplies - various materials scavenged from the ravaged lands they fought hard to keep safe. "It may be prudent to go and scavenge the ruins once those two feel better."
(oh dear I missed the heck out of that ping ;-; so sorry)

The Imperial beamed back, her whiskers rising and curling tight as she too felt excited about the proposition of becoming a mentor. "I'm sure you'll be able to get it! I mean... Our kind isn't known for being magically inclined so if I can pick it up, so can you."

"We definitely should have enough, but if we don't, the netting from Aeira's harness will do in a pinch. I think we were able to save a coil of rope, so it won't be a large net unfortunately." He frowned at the reminder of losing many of their hard-earned supplies - various materials scavenged from the ravaged lands they fought hard to keep safe. "It may be prudent to go and scavenge the ruins once those two feel better."
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
(It's alright! Sorry I replied late too...)

"Well, I know some Guardians liked using magic, but they were usually older ones... and I'm pretty sure it says the same thing in some books," Ciar said. "I guess I'm a bit young for it, but I still want to learn."

"That's true, a single rope won't get us far and we used a few others to make those traps earlier. If we don't find anything in the ruins, some strong vines might do as well," Jorn answered after some thought. "It might be worth looking through the forest to see if we can find any."
(It's alright! Sorry I replied late too...)

"Well, I know some Guardians liked using magic, but they were usually older ones... and I'm pretty sure it says the same thing in some books," Ciar said. "I guess I'm a bit young for it, but I still want to learn."

"That's true, a single rope won't get us far and we used a few others to make those traps earlier. If we don't find anything in the ruins, some strong vines might do as well," Jorn answered after some thought. "It might be worth looking through the forest to see if we can find any."
yk0D5u1.png
The Imperial dipped her head in understanding but stifled a yawn, trying not to seem rude. She was met with partial success, though she did still stretch her limbs. "Well, they said the same for me, I'm sure, and I still learned!" She smiled, "I'm sure you'll be able to pick it up, but even if you can't right away, we can still try later."

Ren lifted the pot off the fire, doling out two equal portions of the somewhat watery porridge. He adored each bowl with some dried fruit and one of the jars of honey he collected from Aeira's discovery. It was rather reminiscent of a nice breakfast, though now they were ready to go to bed, not just rising for the day. Dropping spoons in both he handed one to Jorn and sat down, cupping his own share. He ate slowly, taking in the other's words.

"Vines wouldn't be a bad idea at all. I'd try to look for any herbs or plants to bolster my collection, medicine will be important, I'm sure. The ruins aren't too far away, so it wouldn't be out of the question for us to go scavenge, either, in order to replace some of our supplies."
The Imperial dipped her head in understanding but stifled a yawn, trying not to seem rude. She was met with partial success, though she did still stretch her limbs. "Well, they said the same for me, I'm sure, and I still learned!" She smiled, "I'm sure you'll be able to pick it up, but even if you can't right away, we can still try later."

Ren lifted the pot off the fire, doling out two equal portions of the somewhat watery porridge. He adored each bowl with some dried fruit and one of the jars of honey he collected from Aeira's discovery. It was rather reminiscent of a nice breakfast, though now they were ready to go to bed, not just rising for the day. Dropping spoons in both he handed one to Jorn and sat down, cupping his own share. He ate slowly, taking in the other's words.

"Vines wouldn't be a bad idea at all. I'd try to look for any herbs or plants to bolster my collection, medicine will be important, I'm sure. The ruins aren't too far away, so it wouldn't be out of the question for us to go scavenge, either, in order to replace some of our supplies."
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
"Yeah, it's worth a try!" Ciar answered, smiling. "But... it's getting kind of late, and you still seem to be a bit tired after using your magic. We should probably sleep soon."

"Thanks," Jorn said, nodding gratefully at Ren as he took the bowl. He devoured a few spoonfuls of the porridge, relishing in the sweetness of the honey and fruit, before answering.

"Getting medicine is a good idea too. I suppose that's the plan for tomorrow, then." After a brief pause, he added, "I'll start off by checking the traps; if we're lucky, there'll be something for breakfast there."
"Yeah, it's worth a try!" Ciar answered, smiling. "But... it's getting kind of late, and you still seem to be a bit tired after using your magic. We should probably sleep soon."

"Thanks," Jorn said, nodding gratefully at Ren as he took the bowl. He devoured a few spoonfuls of the porridge, relishing in the sweetness of the honey and fruit, before answering.

"Getting medicine is a good idea too. I suppose that's the plan for tomorrow, then." After a brief pause, he added, "I'll start off by checking the traps; if we're lucky, there'll be something for breakfast there."
yk0D5u1.png
Aeira momentarily balked, trying to play off her yawn and consequent stretch. Had it really been that obvious? She didn't want to be rude. "We should sleep soon, yeah..." She didn't want to leave the night watch to the humans again but she was sure they'd persuade them to rest regardless. "C'mon, we should move back into the cave for the night," she said, getting up onto her feet and swishing her tail.

Ren ate his portion slowly, savoring the sweetness. He nodded at Jorn's word, "hopefully they'll reel in another catch. While you're doing that I could go look through the woods. I doubt there'll be much for me until we start looking through the ruins and what remains of the clans that lived here..."
Aeira momentarily balked, trying to play off her yawn and consequent stretch. Had it really been that obvious? She didn't want to be rude. "We should sleep soon, yeah..." She didn't want to leave the night watch to the humans again but she was sure they'd persuade them to rest regardless. "C'mon, we should move back into the cave for the night," she said, getting up onto her feet and swishing her tail.

Ren ate his portion slowly, savoring the sweetness. He nodded at Jorn's word, "hopefully they'll reel in another catch. While you're doing that I could go look through the woods. I doubt there'll be much for me until we start looking through the ruins and what remains of the clans that lived here..."
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
Cira tilted his head slightly at Aeira's response but paid it no mind. He nodded, following Aeira towards the cave only to pause at the entrance. "Who's taking watch?" he asked.

"Sounds like a plan," Jorn said, finishing off his porridge. He looked over at the dragons at Ciar's question, answering, "I'll take the first watch tonight, but you two still need to recover your strength. Don't worry about it, alright?"
Cira tilted his head slightly at Aeira's response but paid it no mind. He nodded, following Aeira towards the cave only to pause at the entrance. "Who's taking watch?" he asked.

"Sounds like a plan," Jorn said, finishing off his porridge. He looked over at the dragons at Ciar's question, answering, "I'll take the first watch tonight, but you two still need to recover your strength. Don't worry about it, alright?"
yk0D5u1.png
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63