Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PARTY! PARTY! ALL ARE WELCOME!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
Alnitak sits down, giving Aurum space as he ponders over the question. He shrugs, chittering somewhat nervously whenever the larger dragon dips his head down towards him. "You're interesting?" He replies finally
Alnitak sits down, giving Aurum space as he ponders over the question. He shrugs, chittering somewhat nervously whenever the larger dragon dips his head down towards him. "You're interesting?" He replies finally
StainedGlass2.png
Aurum gave the fae a long look. He began chuckling, “I can’t say that was a bad answer. It wasn’t a very good answer though. I’m not interesting.” The Imperial brought his head back up to look at the other dragons at the party.

“There are many nicer dragons that don’t scare you here.” The Imperial gave the fae a long look. Hm. Maybe he was interesting to the fae. How curious.
Aurum gave the fae a long look. He began chuckling, “I can’t say that was a bad answer. It wasn’t a very good answer though. I’m not interesting.” The Imperial brought his head back up to look at the other dragons at the party.

“There are many nicer dragons that don’t scare you here.” The Imperial gave the fae a long look. Hm. Maybe he was interesting to the fae. How curious.
| He/Him | 3+ FR | Opal Gene Enthusiast |
nudX0O8.png
[center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42272511] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/422726/42272511_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Sam flutters to the area of the party. He quickly pumps his small wings as he tries flying while holding a decent sized bag full of homemade cookies that are somehow burnt on the bottom and slightly uncooked in the center. He reminds himself as he reaches the group of dragons, [i]inventors can only make inventions, not baked goods[/i]. [color=pink]"Sorry I'm late, Mars was having a hard time carrying stuff and I messed up the cookies..."[/color] Sam addressed as he dropped the bag onto the food table. As if on cue, a Wildclaw covered with gadgets and shining metal showed up behind Sam. [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45698067] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/456981/45698067_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [color=orange]"I'm here,"[/color] Mars spoke, her breathing heavy. She dropped the gadgets and took a nearby seat, checking to see if the metal on her back and wings were bent from the long journey. [color=orange]"Why do we have to have a clan in the middle of the Carrier Canyon?"[/color] She asked to no one after reassuring herself that she wasn't damaged.

Sam flutters to the area of the party. He quickly pumps his small wings as he tries flying while holding a decent sized bag full of homemade cookies that are somehow burnt on the bottom and slightly uncooked in the center. He reminds himself as he reaches the group of dragons, inventors can only make inventions, not baked goods. "Sorry I'm late, Mars was having a hard time carrying stuff and I messed up the cookies..." Sam addressed as he dropped the bag onto the food table. As if on cue, a Wildclaw covered with gadgets and shining metal showed up behind Sam.

"I'm here," Mars spoke, her breathing heavy. She dropped the gadgets and took a nearby seat, checking to see if the metal on her back and wings were bent from the long journey. "Why do we have to have a clan in the middle of the Carrier Canyon?" She asked to no one after reassuring herself that she wasn't damaged.
vista_wc1.png vista_wc1.png
The Imperial watched the two newcomers arrive with alert, golden fire eyes. Another fae and a Wildclaw. The Wildclaw caught his attention. She was wearing metal all over her body. He wasn’t the only one that liked to be armored.

Aurum made no move to approach them. They weren’t all that interesting. He gave them a polite wave from his spot at the edge of the grounds, “Welcome. There wasn’t really a starting time, I believe, so you two aren’t late.”
The Imperial watched the two newcomers arrive with alert, golden fire eyes. Another fae and a Wildclaw. The Wildclaw caught his attention. She was wearing metal all over her body. He wasn’t the only one that liked to be armored.

Aurum made no move to approach them. They weren’t all that interesting. He gave them a polite wave from his spot at the edge of the grounds, “Welcome. There wasn’t really a starting time, I believe, so you two aren’t late.”
| He/Him | 3+ FR | Opal Gene Enthusiast |
nudX0O8.png
Sam looked relieved from the Imperial's comment. "Awesome. I'll set up some of the light show stuff then. Mars, you can do whatever you want." The pink Fae struggled to pick up some of the equipment, but decided to push it to the light show area instead. Mars kept her eye on the Imperial, looking at his clothing and armor. She was breaking down the colors, a force of habit whenever she was at least slightly nervous. Realizing she was doing this, she shook her head and waved back at the Imperial. "Thank you! I'm Mars, by the way." Her tone was cheerful and welcome, but her posture was only slightly stiff.
Sam looked relieved from the Imperial's comment. "Awesome. I'll set up some of the light show stuff then. Mars, you can do whatever you want." The pink Fae struggled to pick up some of the equipment, but decided to push it to the light show area instead. Mars kept her eye on the Imperial, looking at his clothing and armor. She was breaking down the colors, a force of habit whenever she was at least slightly nervous. Realizing she was doing this, she shook her head and waved back at the Imperial. "Thank you! I'm Mars, by the way." Her tone was cheerful and welcome, but her posture was only slightly stiff.
Alnitak shakes his head at the Imperials words. It was true that he could hang around someone who was less frightening to him. But perhaps it was better he was here with him since. What better practice for being brave than around a dragon that scared him?

When the other two dragon come in it make the Faye jump a little, automatically shifting deeper into the grass as he poked his head up to keep an eye on them. It was comforting at least to see another Faye here
Alnitak shakes his head at the Imperials words. It was true that he could hang around someone who was less frightening to him. But perhaps it was better he was here with him since. What better practice for being brave than around a dragon that scared him?

When the other two dragon come in it make the Faye jump a little, automatically shifting deeper into the grass as he poked his head up to keep an eye on them. It was comforting at least to see another Faye here
StainedGlass2.png
Nightmare looks interestedly at the new dragons. "That's quite the setup. I know a certain dragon or two that would be interested in those contraptions you're carrying," she calls over to Mars. "You two are from Plague? Maybe you'd know that fidgety tundra over there, the one with the emblem."

She watched as the new fae struggled with his equipment, gradually coming a bit closer to her as he tried to move it all. "You need some help there? I've got nothing else to do until the show starts, so I wouldn't want it to be held up."
Nightmare looks interestedly at the new dragons. "That's quite the setup. I know a certain dragon or two that would be interested in those contraptions you're carrying," she calls over to Mars. "You two are from Plague? Maybe you'd know that fidgety tundra over there, the one with the emblem."

She watched as the new fae struggled with his equipment, gradually coming a bit closer to her as he tried to move it all. "You need some help there? I've got nothing else to do until the show starts, so I wouldn't want it to be held up."

_________________________The Goldenscale Lineage
__Henry.png
Mars looked over at the Spiral who Sam was now approaching ever so slowly. "No, we're from Lightning. I just have Plague eyes, since Sam-"Sam cleared his throat to interrupt Mars. "I took her in from Plague, even though she is much bigger than me." He let out a chuckle.

Sam directed his gaze at the Spiral. "I would be very thankful if you were to help me. I would have Mars do it, but she already had to travel here on foot, so I'll give her a break. Thank you."He said to her.
Mars looked over at the Spiral who Sam was now approaching ever so slowly. "No, we're from Lightning. I just have Plague eyes, since Sam-"Sam cleared his throat to interrupt Mars. "I took her in from Plague, even though she is much bigger than me." He let out a chuckle.

Sam directed his gaze at the Spiral. "I would be very thankful if you were to help me. I would have Mars do it, but she already had to travel here on foot, so I'll give her a break. Thank you."He said to her.
Watching Nightmare, Alnitak makes a curious chitter. She seemed like a kind dragon. He turns to look back at Autumn, realizing he never responded to his comment.

"There are less... Scary dragons here yes. But how can I grow as a being if I don't push myself outside of my boundaries?" He says, nodding to himself as if agreeing with his own words
Watching Nightmare, Alnitak makes a curious chitter. She seemed like a kind dragon. He turns to look back at Autumn, realizing he never responded to his comment.

"There are less... Scary dragons here yes. But how can I grow as a being if I don't push myself outside of my boundaries?" He says, nodding to himself as if agreeing with his own words
StainedGlass2.png
Nightmare nodded, understanding. "I should not have assumed. My own clan has many dragons from the other elements including myself, even though we reside in the Tangled Wood."

She stood up and walked the couple paces to where the fae had his heap. Looking over the various objects, she wondered if it would offend the small dragon to take a large amount herself. "What do you want me to carry? Is anything fragile?" She asked.
Nightmare nodded, understanding. "I should not have assumed. My own clan has many dragons from the other elements including myself, even though we reside in the Tangled Wood."

She stood up and walked the couple paces to where the fae had his heap. Looking over the various objects, she wondered if it would offend the small dragon to take a large amount herself. "What do you want me to carry? Is anything fragile?" She asked.

_________________________The Goldenscale Lineage
__Henry.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35