Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PARTY! PARTY! ALL ARE WELCOME!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35
"Hey, it is perfectly fine. I get where you could have gotten that. I personally love diverse clans." Mars said.

Sam stopped and looked at the pile. "Nothing isn't very fragile, I made it specially for travel. Hmm... why don't you take those two, and maybe this box if you can?" He pointed at two large items that looked monitors and a thick cardboard box that had a very small glow to it.
"Hey, it is perfectly fine. I get where you could have gotten that. I personally love diverse clans." Mars said.

Sam stopped and looked at the pile. "Nothing isn't very fragile, I made it specially for travel. Hmm... why don't you take those two, and maybe this box if you can?" He pointed at two large items that looked monitors and a thick cardboard box that had a very small glow to it.
vista_wc1.png vista_wc1.png
Nightmare considered the objects before deciding how to handle them, stacking them so the monitors were on the bottom and the box on top. Lifting them all carefully, she adjusted them until she felt her grip was secure, then rested her chin on top for a bit more steadiness. Even if they weren't fragile she didn't want to drop them. "Where to?" She asked Sam. "Oh, and I'm Nightmare by the way. Don't know if that was mentioned yet," she says with a chuckle.
Nightmare considered the objects before deciding how to handle them, stacking them so the monitors were on the bottom and the box on top. Lifting them all carefully, she adjusted them until she felt her grip was secure, then rested her chin on top for a bit more steadiness. Even if they weren't fragile she didn't want to drop them. "Where to?" She asked Sam. "Oh, and I'm Nightmare by the way. Don't know if that was mentioned yet," she says with a chuckle.

_________________________The Goldenscale Lineage
__Henry.png
Sam picked up what was left; a small cardboard box and a contraption that looked almost like a flashlight, stacked in his claws slightly higher than his head. "Over to that clearing over there." With one claw, he carefully pointed to an opening slightly behind the food table, but still sorta far from the main area. "I'm Sam. Nice to meet you, Nightmare." He looked back at Mars, who was now making her way to the food tables. "Mars, not too much food okay?" She gave a thumbs up, already one of Sam's weirdly cooked cookies in her claw. "Alright, let's go."
Sam picked up what was left; a small cardboard box and a contraption that looked almost like a flashlight, stacked in his claws slightly higher than his head. "Over to that clearing over there." With one claw, he carefully pointed to an opening slightly behind the food table, but still sorta far from the main area. "I'm Sam. Nice to meet you, Nightmare." He looked back at Mars, who was now making her way to the food tables. "Mars, not too much food okay?" She gave a thumbs up, already one of Sam's weirdly cooked cookies in her claw. "Alright, let's go."
Aurum snorted, hearing the fae’s comment. “Why would you want to push out of your boundaries when whatever’s outside them scares you?” The Imperial didn’t consider himself someone with boundaries. There wasn’t much he was frightened of. At least, he told himself so.

He watched the newcomers chatter with the others. He realized what he was frightened of. Making friends.
Aurum snorted, hearing the fae’s comment. “Why would you want to push out of your boundaries when whatever’s outside them scares you?” The Imperial didn’t consider himself someone with boundaries. There wasn’t much he was frightened of. At least, he told himself so.

He watched the newcomers chatter with the others. He realized what he was frightened of. Making friends.
| He/Him | 3+ FR | Opal Gene Enthusiast |
nudX0O8.png
Alnitak shrugs again, stretching his wings before folding them comfortably behind him. "Isn't that the only way to grow as a person? To push yourself to new heights despite the fear or discomfort?" He replies, falling silent for a few moments as he let's his words linger.

After a few seconds he pipes up again, looking at the Imperial with an interesting gaze "Besides. The more I talk to you, the less you scare me. You're quite nice" He says
Alnitak shrugs again, stretching his wings before folding them comfortably behind him. "Isn't that the only way to grow as a person? To push yourself to new heights despite the fear or discomfort?" He replies, falling silent for a few moments as he let's his words linger.

After a few seconds he pipes up again, looking at the Imperial with an interesting gaze "Besides. The more I talk to you, the less you scare me. You're quite nice" He says
StainedGlass2.png
Aurum smirked, “You sound like someone I used to know. I think he’s dead now though.” Aurum fell silent for a long moment. What did happen to him? One moment Aurum could remember talking to him and then, after he left with the promise to come back, the snapper had disappeared. He hoped that the old snapper had only migrated.

Aurum chuckled, “Quite nice huh?” He eyed the fae coldly. He brought his head down, inches away from the fae and spoke menacingly, large fangs glittering, “Am I still nice now, little dragon?”
Aurum smirked, “You sound like someone I used to know. I think he’s dead now though.” Aurum fell silent for a long moment. What did happen to him? One moment Aurum could remember talking to him and then, after he left with the promise to come back, the snapper had disappeared. He hoped that the old snapper had only migrated.

Aurum chuckled, “Quite nice huh?” He eyed the fae coldly. He brought his head down, inches away from the fae and spoke menacingly, large fangs glittering, “Am I still nice now, little dragon?”
nudX0O8.png
Mars scans the crowd, looking for something to do. She was dragged here by Sam, partly because he never wants her to be alone and also because she is good for carrying things from one area of the land to the other. She hadn't even heard of this party until the day that Sam was ready to leave to it. But at least there was food. Mars found a tray full of meat, and took once piece, throwing it into the air and catching it into her mouth.
Mars scans the crowd, looking for something to do. She was dragged here by Sam, partly because he never wants her to be alone and also because she is good for carrying things from one area of the land to the other. She hadn't even heard of this party until the day that Sam was ready to leave to it. But at least there was food. Mars found a tray full of meat, and took once piece, throwing it into the air and catching it into her mouth.
His first instinct was to shrink back and run from the menecing look that the dragon had given him. Yet Alnitak stands strong, puffing his chest out a little as he lifts his head in an almost defiant stance.

"Yes. I would say you are." His voice wavers as he speaks but despite this the Faye has a strong look in his eyes. He knew what Aurum was trying to do (or at least he thought he did) and he wasn't going to let the male dissuade him from trying to make friends with him
His first instinct was to shrink back and run from the menecing look that the dragon had given him. Yet Alnitak stands strong, puffing his chest out a little as he lifts his head in an almost defiant stance.

"Yes. I would say you are." His voice wavers as he speaks but despite this the Faye has a strong look in his eyes. He knew what Aurum was trying to do (or at least he thought he did) and he wasn't going to let the male dissuade him from trying to make friends with him
StainedGlass2.png
Aurum kept his head there for a moment, shocked. He huffed, bringing his head back up and masking his surprise with an arrogant glare. “Fine. It’s your death wish. Don’t blame me when I accidentally step on you. Oh dear, what would your parents say?” The Imperial grinned.

He had to respect the fae’s determination. So much confidence for such a little dragon. He rumbled, “You aren’t going to stop are you?” Aurum had a feeling that the fae had a lot more spirit in that little body than most dragons twice his size.
Aurum kept his head there for a moment, shocked. He huffed, bringing his head back up and masking his surprise with an arrogant glare. “Fine. It’s your death wish. Don’t blame me when I accidentally step on you. Oh dear, what would your parents say?” The Imperial grinned.

He had to respect the fae’s determination. So much confidence for such a little dragon. He rumbled, “You aren’t going to stop are you?” Aurum had a feeling that the fae had a lot more spirit in that little body than most dragons twice his size.
nudX0O8.png
The Fayes shoulder relaxed and a grin spread across his face at the Imperials words. "Nope! Besides, I may be small but I am quick so you stepping on me is a slim chance" He says almost cheekily as he relaxes into the grass, stretching out a little in content with how this had turned out.

"isn't that armor heavy?" He asks, looking at the attire on Aurum with curiosity. Not many wore such things in his family
The Fayes shoulder relaxed and a grin spread across his face at the Imperials words. "Nope! Besides, I may be small but I am quick so you stepping on me is a slim chance" He says almost cheekily as he relaxes into the grass, stretching out a little in content with how this had turned out.

"isn't that armor heavy?" He asks, looking at the attire on Aurum with curiosity. Not many wore such things in his family
StainedGlass2.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35