Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PARTY! PARTY! ALL ARE WELCOME!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
The more the merrier. It’s a party after all.
The more the merrier. It’s a party after all.
| He/Him | 3+ FR | Opal Gene Enthusiast |
nudX0O8.png
(Good point, but it gets kinda hard to figure out where you are and who you’re interacting with. Might pull out Bark and just say she got spooped)
(Good point, but it gets kinda hard to figure out where you are and who you’re interacting with. Might pull out Bark and just say she got spooped)
Rare-Spirit.pngPlentiful-Albino.pngplagueanim1.gifUqTOVvp.gif
If that’s what you want to do then sure!
If that’s what you want to do then sure!
nudX0O8.png
The Faye finds a nice grassy spot to sit down, a pleased rumble leaving his throat as he pats down the grass to make a nice spot to sit. He looks around the clearing a bit, hoping to find someone to talk to that was a little less massive. Or intimidating. He was sure that the Imperial was nice underneath the teasing exterior, but he wasn't quite sure if his little heart could take any of the dragons jokes
The Faye finds a nice grassy spot to sit down, a pleased rumble leaving his throat as he pats down the grass to make a nice spot to sit. He looks around the clearing a bit, hoping to find someone to talk to that was a little less massive. Or intimidating. He was sure that the Imperial was nice underneath the teasing exterior, but he wasn't quite sure if his little heart could take any of the dragons jokes
StainedGlass2.png
The Imperial strode off by himself again, sulking. His familiar, a Salve Kamaitachi (In a previous response I wrote Scythe Kamaitachi. I was mixing up familiars of another dragon.) skittered out from the bushes. The ferret like creature sniffed the Imperial, then sneezed. It chattered loudly, looking about the party grounds pointedly.

“Now you decide you want to join the party? What are you going to do? Scare them even more?” Aurum flopped to the ground lazily. The Kamaitachi gave Aurum a glare, chittering angrily before disappearing in the bushes again. The Imperial snorted, “You’re so dramatic.” He said it to no one in particular, as his familiar was already gone.
The Imperial strode off by himself again, sulking. His familiar, a Salve Kamaitachi (In a previous response I wrote Scythe Kamaitachi. I was mixing up familiars of another dragon.) skittered out from the bushes. The ferret like creature sniffed the Imperial, then sneezed. It chattered loudly, looking about the party grounds pointedly.

“Now you decide you want to join the party? What are you going to do? Scare them even more?” Aurum flopped to the ground lazily. The Kamaitachi gave Aurum a glare, chittering angrily before disappearing in the bushes again. The Imperial snorted, “You’re so dramatic.” He said it to no one in particular, as his familiar was already gone.
nudX0O8.png
The Faye watches as Aurum strides off and flops onto the ground. He shuffled on his feet as he thinks, the Imperials words flittering around in his head. He was quite small, small enough to be stepped on. But despite the truth in those words it also stirred up a challenge in the Faye. He may be small, but he wasn't going to let the Imperial scare him.

Puffing up his chest, the Faye gets up and makes his way over to where the Aurum was seating. He was determined to make friends with him even if it meant sitting there all night
The Faye watches as Aurum strides off and flops onto the ground. He shuffled on his feet as he thinks, the Imperials words flittering around in his head. He was quite small, small enough to be stepped on. But despite the truth in those words it also stirred up a challenge in the Faye. He may be small, but he wasn't going to let the Imperial scare him.

Puffing up his chest, the Faye gets up and makes his way over to where the Aurum was seating. He was determined to make friends with him even if it meant sitting there all night
StainedGlass2.png
Aurum eyed the fae, considering. He gave the small dragon a cold glare that usually sent chills down dragon scales. “You have a death wish? Because staying near me is one.” The Imperial didn’t seem nearly as jovial as before, gazing at the fae with obvious disinterest.

The gold and black dragon got up, stretching. He nearly stepped on the fae with an armored claw purposely, hoping to scare the fae away. “It would be a shame to not know the name of a dragon I accidentally stepped on though.” Aurum knew he wasn’t going to be stepping on anything except ground tonight. It was bluff, necessary bluff.
Aurum eyed the fae, considering. He gave the small dragon a cold glare that usually sent chills down dragon scales. “You have a death wish? Because staying near me is one.” The Imperial didn’t seem nearly as jovial as before, gazing at the fae with obvious disinterest.

The gold and black dragon got up, stretching. He nearly stepped on the fae with an armored claw purposely, hoping to scare the fae away. “It would be a shame to not know the name of a dragon I accidentally stepped on though.” Aurum knew he wasn’t going to be stepping on anything except ground tonight. It was bluff, necessary bluff.
nudX0O8.png
"Alnitak" The Faye responds, shoving down the gut response to run from the cold glare he receives from the Imperial. "My name is Alnitak." He stands firm even when Aurum almost steps on him, keeping his resolve to make friends steely as he gives the larger dragon a tentative smile.

"What made you decide to come to this gathering?" He asks, moving to follow him if the Imperial were to move to a different part of the clearing
"Alnitak" The Faye responds, shoving down the gut response to run from the cold glare he receives from the Imperial. "My name is Alnitak." He stands firm even when Aurum almost steps on him, keeping his resolve to make friends steely as he gives the larger dragon a tentative smile.

"What made you decide to come to this gathering?" He asks, moving to follow him if the Imperial were to move to a different part of the clearing
StainedGlass2.png
As the fae and imperial wander off Nightmare shrugs, setting her bowl down on the table. "Thank gods for tupperware," she mumbles as she peels off the lid, thinking back to her collision with the small dragon. As she searches along the table for something fitting her tastes, she glances at the other attendees. She could see three or four other dragons around, including the tundra from earlier. The Spiral popped a bit of meat into her mouth before settling down a little away from the table. If anyone wanted to talk to her they could, and if not she was fine waiting for the light show to start.
As the fae and imperial wander off Nightmare shrugs, setting her bowl down on the table. "Thank gods for tupperware," she mumbles as she peels off the lid, thinking back to her collision with the small dragon. As she searches along the table for something fitting her tastes, she glances at the other attendees. She could see three or four other dragons around, including the tundra from earlier. The Spiral popped a bit of meat into her mouth before settling down a little away from the table. If anyone wanted to talk to her they could, and if not she was fine waiting for the light show to start.

_________________________The Goldenscale Lineage
__Henry.png
Aurum looked down at the fae, incredulous. What happened to that scared little dragon that had ran away? “Hm. It’s nice to meet you, Alnitak.” The Imperial sat back down but didn’t return the smile. What was this fae trying to do now?

“I decided to come here to experience it, I suppose. I’ve never been to a party before and I tend to isolate myself from other dragons.” The Imperial stopped abruptly, his sentence clipped. He brought his head down closer to the fae, “Now, my turn to ask a question. What do you want from me?”
Aurum looked down at the fae, incredulous. What happened to that scared little dragon that had ran away? “Hm. It’s nice to meet you, Alnitak.” The Imperial sat back down but didn’t return the smile. What was this fae trying to do now?

“I decided to come here to experience it, I suppose. I’ve never been to a party before and I tend to isolate myself from other dragons.” The Imperial stopped abruptly, his sentence clipped. He brought his head down closer to the fae, “Now, my turn to ask a question. What do you want from me?”
nudX0O8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35