Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PARTY! PARTY! ALL ARE WELCOME!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35
Nightmare nodded, moving in the direction Sam had indicated. She carefully skirted the table, trying not to bump into it or the wildclaw standing at it, until she was safely around its edge. She puffed a little as she set her load down onto the grass.

"Heavier than it looks," the spiral joked. "I can see why you brought your friend now, she must be pretty strong."
Nightmare nodded, moving in the direction Sam had indicated. She carefully skirted the table, trying not to bump into it or the wildclaw standing at it, until she was safely around its edge. She puffed a little as she set her load down onto the grass.

"Heavier than it looks," the spiral joked. "I can see why you brought your friend now, she must be pretty strong."

_________________________The Goldenscale Lineage
__Henry.png
Aurum sat down lazily, slightly more relaxed. “Just because I’m large doesn’t mean I’m not quick as well. If I wanted to step on you, well, I expect you’d be but a splat on the ground by now. Lucky I’m not a killer, hm?” The Imperial really wasn’t a menacing dragon. Most of the time, he just wanted to sit and watch the sunset. That didn’t happen most of the time. A dragon was what the environment made them and unfortunately, Aurum’s environment was not kind to him.

“Aye. The armor is heavy enough to crush you in a heartbeat, I expect. I’ve gotten used to it long ago. It doesn’t bother me anymore. Besides, flying with the armor made my wing muscles stronger.” He was silent for a moment, then smirked, “Besides, I think the gold compliments my gold and black color scheme, no?”
Aurum sat down lazily, slightly more relaxed. “Just because I’m large doesn’t mean I’m not quick as well. If I wanted to step on you, well, I expect you’d be but a splat on the ground by now. Lucky I’m not a killer, hm?” The Imperial really wasn’t a menacing dragon. Most of the time, he just wanted to sit and watch the sunset. That didn’t happen most of the time. A dragon was what the environment made them and unfortunately, Aurum’s environment was not kind to him.

“Aye. The armor is heavy enough to crush you in a heartbeat, I expect. I’ve gotten used to it long ago. It doesn’t bother me anymore. Besides, flying with the armor made my wing muscles stronger.” He was silent for a moment, then smirked, “Besides, I think the gold compliments my gold and black color scheme, no?”
| He/Him | 3+ FR | Opal Gene Enthusiast |
nudX0O8.png
Alnitak smiles a little at what Aurum says, not finding his threats of squashing as threatening as before. He tilts his head to the side a bit as the dragon explains about the armor, interested in all of it.

"I have to agree with you about that" He replies seriously to the Imperials question. The armor made the dragon both frightening but also awe inspiring
Alnitak smiles a little at what Aurum says, not finding his threats of squashing as threatening as before. He tilts his head to the side a bit as the dragon explains about the armor, interested in all of it.

"I have to agree with you about that" He replies seriously to the Imperials question. The armor made the dragon both frightening but also awe inspiring
StainedGlass2.png
Aurum had to admit, socializing wasn’t as torturous a venture as he had thought. No wonder some dragons actually went out of their way to talk to others. The fae wasn’t proving to be the skittering and shy dragon that Aurum had first expected him to be. Alnitak seemed quite kind actually.

“Agree with me? What other choice would you have but to admit what’s true?” The Imperial smirked, puffing out his chest in mock arrogance. Aurum wasn’t a proud or egotistic dragon. He often came off as such though. His shows of ego were usually fake, though not many dragons caught on. He wondered if it was because he was good at acting or if the other dragons were awful at differing between reality and feigned ego.
Aurum had to admit, socializing wasn’t as torturous a venture as he had thought. No wonder some dragons actually went out of their way to talk to others. The fae wasn’t proving to be the skittering and shy dragon that Aurum had first expected him to be. Alnitak seemed quite kind actually.

“Agree with me? What other choice would you have but to admit what’s true?” The Imperial smirked, puffing out his chest in mock arrogance. Aurum wasn’t a proud or egotistic dragon. He often came off as such though. His shows of ego were usually fake, though not many dragons caught on. He wondered if it was because he was good at acting or if the other dragons were awful at differing between reality and feigned ego.
nudX0O8.png
Alnitak chuckles a little at Aurum, enjoying the conversation very much. As more time went on he wasn't as uncomfortable around the massive dragon and was growing a little braver with each question.

"Is this the only set of armor you have?" He asks, interested in learning more. It wasn't every day he was able to see a dragon clad in such things and the more he studied the glittering panels the more his interest was piqued about it all
Alnitak chuckles a little at Aurum, enjoying the conversation very much. As more time went on he wasn't as uncomfortable around the massive dragon and was growing a little braver with each question.

"Is this the only set of armor you have?" He asks, interested in learning more. It wasn't every day he was able to see a dragon clad in such things and the more he studied the glittering panels the more his interest was piqued about it all
StainedGlass2.png
“Hm. It’s the only set that looks like this. Why do you want to know? I’m quite sure that my armor won’t fit you.” The Imperial chuckled softly, relaxing more than he thought possible. Aurum tended to be a very tense dragon, so much so that his muscles were constantly tense and relaxed only in sleep. The Imperial gazed up at the sky, moonlight glittering on his scales and the gold of his armor. Stars glittered high above his head, and for the time being, the Imperial was satisfied. That rarely ever happened when he was alone. How curious. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56085324] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/560854/56085324_350.png[/img] [/url]
“Hm. It’s the only set that looks like this. Why do you want to know? I’m quite sure that my armor won’t fit you.” The Imperial chuckled softly, relaxing more than he thought possible. Aurum tended to be a very tense dragon, so much so that his muscles were constantly tense and relaxed only in sleep.

The Imperial gazed up at the sky, moonlight glittering on his scales and the gold of his armor. Stars glittered high above his head, and for the time being, the Imperial was satisfied. That rarely ever happened when he was alone. How curious.

56085324_350.png
nudX0O8.png
The Faye felt his face heat up whenever the Imperial mentioned that the armor wouldn't fit him. He realized he sounded a little silly asking these kinds of questions but he couldn't help it. "I think that I a dragon like me. would look a little silly in armor." He replies, glancing down at his scales before back at Aurum.

Alnitak studied the set of armor as he tried to settle on an answer for the Imperial. "I am just curious about armor since I have not really seen any before"
The Faye felt his face heat up whenever the Imperial mentioned that the armor wouldn't fit him. He realized he sounded a little silly asking these kinds of questions but he couldn't help it. "I think that I a dragon like me. would look a little silly in armor." He replies, glancing down at his scales before back at Aurum.

Alnitak studied the set of armor as he tried to settle on an answer for the Imperial. "I am just curious about armor since I have not really seen any before"
StainedGlass2.png
Aurum laughed, it was a rough sort of laugh, like he wasn’t used to making the sound. It was such a contrast with the Imperial’s elegantly smooth voice. “Not seen armor? Where do you live? You must be either a very sheltered dragon or a very daft one.”

The Imperial finally tore his eyes away from the sky to give the fae a teasing grin. “Correct me if I’m wrong but I’m going to assume you’re just a daft dragon.”
Aurum laughed, it was a rough sort of laugh, like he wasn’t used to making the sound. It was such a contrast with the Imperial’s elegantly smooth voice. “Not seen armor? Where do you live? You must be either a very sheltered dragon or a very daft one.”

The Imperial finally tore his eyes away from the sky to give the fae a teasing grin. “Correct me if I’m wrong but I’m going to assume you’re just a daft dragon.”
nudX0O8.png
Alnitak feels his face grow into a darker shade of red at the teasing tone. "I'm not... Well.... I guess it would be a bit of both. I don't ever really leave my nest and non of my family members wear it" He mumbles feel almost ashamed at his ignorance towards a lot of things
Alnitak feels his face grow into a darker shade of red at the teasing tone. "I'm not... Well.... I guess it would be a bit of both. I don't ever really leave my nest and non of my family members wear it" He mumbles feel almost ashamed at his ignorance towards a lot of things
StainedGlass2.png
Aurum looked back up at the sky, deciding to change the subject. “Must be boring. Not leaving the nest.” Aurum couldn’t imagine that. And yet, it would be nice to feel safe. To know what’s going to happen day after day after day.

“I guess, I don’t really wear the armor to fight. I wear it to protect myself.” The Imperial continued gazing at the sky, silent. He added, “That and because it compliments my colors of course.” There was a teasing tone in his voice during the last statement, he wasn’t serious about that.
Aurum looked back up at the sky, deciding to change the subject. “Must be boring. Not leaving the nest.” Aurum couldn’t imagine that. And yet, it would be nice to feel safe. To know what’s going to happen day after day after day.

“I guess, I don’t really wear the armor to fight. I wear it to protect myself.” The Imperial continued gazing at the sky, silent. He added, “That and because it compliments my colors of course.” There was a teasing tone in his voice during the last statement, he wasn’t serious about that.
nudX0O8.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35