Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PARTY! PARTY! ALL ARE WELCOME!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
We're throwing a party! Meet at Focal Point for a night of food and fun, to be followed up by a SPECTACULAR light show courtesy of the Light, Fire, Lightning, and Arcane Flights. This is a potluck, meaning bring your own food to share. Familiars must be kept on leashes, and you must clean up after any messes they make. Have fun!

This is a thread for you to just have fun with your OCs, there is no real plot line. Socialize and have fun!!
We're throwing a party! Meet at Focal Point for a night of food and fun, to be followed up by a SPECTACULAR light show courtesy of the Light, Fire, Lightning, and Arcane Flights. This is a potluck, meaning bring your own food to share. Familiars must be kept on leashes, and you must clean up after any messes they make. Have fun!

This is a thread for you to just have fun with your OCs, there is no real plot line. Socialize and have fun!!
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56085324] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/560854/56085324_350.png[/img] [/url] A gold and black Imperial sauntered through the grounds. He wasn’t full-grown yet, his black scales blending into the shadows while his gold coloration sparkled. He had a disinterested expression on his face, his golden fire eyes eyeing the sight of the party with cold calculation. His familiar, who he called Scythey, was a wild soul, leashed by no dragon and so the Scythe Kamaitachi remained far from the grounds, watching from a distance. The Imperial strode closer to the grounds. He held a platter in one claw, trodding awkwardly so as not to step on his dish. It was quiet here, for now. The Imperial has no idea why he had decided to come to a party of all things. He wasn’t a very extroverted dragon, preferring the company of a few close friends to the noise of strangers. Yet, he wanted to try something new, something different. He only lived once and Imperials have very unpredictable lifespans. The Imperial looked about the party grounds for another dragon. Perhaps he could make a friend, though it wasn’t likely. (Also, hi!)

56085324_350.png

A gold and black Imperial sauntered through the grounds. He wasn’t full-grown yet, his black scales blending into the shadows while his gold coloration sparkled. He had a disinterested expression on his face, his golden fire eyes eyeing the sight of the party with cold calculation.

His familiar, who he called Scythey, was a wild soul, leashed by no dragon and so the Scythe Kamaitachi remained far from the grounds, watching from a distance. The Imperial strode closer to the grounds. He held a platter in one claw, trodding awkwardly so as not to step on his dish. It was quiet here, for now.

The Imperial has no idea why he had decided to come to a party of all things. He wasn’t a very extroverted dragon, preferring the company of a few close friends to the noise of strangers. Yet, he wanted to try something new, something different. He only lived once and Imperials have very unpredictable lifespans. The Imperial looked about the party grounds for another dragon. Perhaps he could make a friend, though it wasn’t likely.

(Also, hi!)

| He/Him | 3+ FR | Opal Gene Enthusiast |
nudX0O8.png
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48353549] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/483536/48353549_350.png[/img] [/url] Xing walked towards the grounds. He huffed as he looked around. He did not want to be here yet Moonwatcher said it would do him some good. He brought a large platter of grilled fish and different kinds of other meats. He walked to a table and sat the large platter down before looking around again. His Ebony armor clinked and shifted as he walked. His pink eyes glared around. He did not want to be here but it may be nice to make a friend or two. However his massive armored frame and glaring pink eyes don't really come off as friendly

48353549_350.png

Xing walked towards the grounds. He huffed as he looked around. He did not want to be here yet Moonwatcher said it would do him some good. He brought a large platter of grilled fish and different kinds of other meats. He walked to a table and sat the large platter down before looking around again. His Ebony armor clinked and shifted as he walked. His pink eyes glared around. He did not want to be here but it may be nice to make a friend or two. However his massive armored frame and glaring pink eyes don't really come off as friendly
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8621369] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/86214/8621369_350.png[/img] [/url] @DireDragonar @Mystic9187 Oezil was a rather punctual dragon. By the time others had arrived, she was already there. She fluttered atop a floating landmass above the commotion, suspended in the air by the mystical arcane magic that surrounded the Focal Point. Her job had her always on the move, but she knew sometimes she had to rest her wings. What better opportunity? Oezil did enjoy a good party. And a light show sounded splendid. Her eyes drifted to the ground not so distantly below her. The skydancer's green eyes certainly couldn't miss the entrance of the two large imperials. She chuckled lightly to herself; they both seemed rather uncertain about the situation. A little guarded, even. Just like that, her outgoing nature took over her and before she knew it she was addressing the both of them. [b]"Hello boys. I'm sorry, I believe the arena match isn't until next week."[/b] She joked with a playful glimmer in her eyes. Obviously there was no match scheduled, at least not here. But they both sure looked like they came prepared for one.

8621369_350.png

@DireDragonar
@Mystic9187

Oezil was a rather punctual dragon. By the time others had arrived, she was already there.

She fluttered atop a floating landmass above the commotion, suspended in the air by the mystical arcane magic that surrounded the Focal Point. Her job had her always on the move, but she knew sometimes she had to rest her wings. What better opportunity? Oezil did enjoy a good party. And a light show sounded splendid.

Her eyes drifted to the ground not so distantly below her. The skydancer's green eyes certainly couldn't miss the entrance of the two large imperials. She chuckled lightly to herself; they both seemed rather uncertain about the situation. A little guarded, even.

Just like that, her outgoing nature took over her and before she knew it she was addressing the both of them. "Hello boys. I'm sorry, I believe the arena match isn't until next week." She joked with a playful glimmer in her eyes. Obviously there was no match scheduled, at least not here. But they both sure looked like they came prepared for one.
ZVpCPil.png
@Gilnora
@DireDragonar

His pink glare immediately went up towards the voice. His eyes settled on the light green Skydancer. He called out. "A match doesn't have to be scheduled to happen you know?" He looked to the other Imperial before returning his gaze to the Skydancer. "Besides I don't fight younglings."
@Gilnora
@DireDragonar

His pink glare immediately went up towards the voice. His eyes settled on the light green Skydancer. He called out. "A match doesn't have to be scheduled to happen you know?" He looked to the other Imperial before returning his gaze to the Skydancer. "Besides I don't fight younglings."
(No need to ping, I've subscribed!) @Gilnora @DireDragonar @Mystic9187 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39704016] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/397041/39704016_350.png[/img] [/url] A small green and pink blue of scales and plants skidded into the area. Salix's wide green eyes danced with a light, bright and excitable as he glanced about the area. A few dragons were already here! Something was brought to mind as he procured things from his bag: seeds... wooden sticks adorned with feathers and leaves... pages upon pages of things scribbled on it... feathers... stones... He muttered to himself excitably as he pulled out things.
(No need to ping, I've subscribed!)
@Gilnora @DireDragonar @Mystic9187

39704016_350.png

A small green and pink blue of scales and plants skidded into the area. Salix's wide green eyes danced with a light, bright and excitable as he glanced about the area. A few dragons were already here! Something was brought to mind as he procured things from his bag: seeds... wooden sticks adorned with feathers and leaves... pages upon pages of things scribbled on it... feathers... stones... He muttered to himself excitably as he pulled out things.
Bringing in someone from my main clan. A lot more friendly than Xing lol. I am also subbed)) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52440123] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/524402/52440123_350.png[/img] [/url] The Coatl with a mix match outfit sauntered into the area. He looked around smiling happily. This was his time to shine. His darker colored body gave away the fact that he was sick yet he looked bubbly and happy. He went to the spiral smiling wide. "Hello! My name is Deacon!"
Bringing in someone from my main clan. A lot more friendly than Xing lol. I am also subbed))

52440123_350.png

The Coatl with a mix match outfit sauntered into the area. He looked around smiling happily. This was his time to shine. His darker colored body gave away the fact that he was sick yet he looked bubbly and happy. He went to the spiral smiling wide. "Hello! My name is Deacon!"
(I am subbed)
@Gilnora
The Imperial snorted, hearing the Skydancer’s tease, “I don’t fight elders.” He gave the pink-eyed Imperial a sharp glare. He had brought a platter of meats, though he didn’t make it. He wasn’t very good at cooking. He gave the Skydancer an apologetic look, “Where are my manners? I’m Aurum. Pleasure to meet you.” After introducing himself however, the Imperial seemed to lose interest, striding off by himself.

It was a terrible idea coming here. What was he to do with all these dragons? Making friends didn’t seem like a possibility anymore. He watched the coatl introduce himself to the spiral from afar, eyes dull. Odd, being able to talk to others like that. He could remember he used to be like that. Used to be.
(I am subbed)
@Gilnora
The Imperial snorted, hearing the Skydancer’s tease, “I don’t fight elders.” He gave the pink-eyed Imperial a sharp glare. He had brought a platter of meats, though he didn’t make it. He wasn’t very good at cooking. He gave the Skydancer an apologetic look, “Where are my manners? I’m Aurum. Pleasure to meet you.” After introducing himself however, the Imperial seemed to lose interest, striding off by himself.

It was a terrible idea coming here. What was he to do with all these dragons? Making friends didn’t seem like a possibility anymore. He watched the coatl introduce himself to the spiral from afar, eyes dull. Odd, being able to talk to others like that. He could remember he used to be like that. Used to be.
nudX0O8.png
Xing snorted as his gaze turned back to the young Imperial. "That would be a wise move young one. This armor isn't just for show." He sauntered over to the young Imperial his 20 meter length easily dwarfing him. His pink eyes glazed down at the young Imperial. "You've got guys kid. I like you!" The Imperial let out a hearty laugh. "I am Xing! Leader of Imperial Grounds Mercenary Search and Rescue Group."
Xing snorted as his gaze turned back to the young Imperial. "That would be a wise move young one. This armor isn't just for show." He sauntered over to the young Imperial his 20 meter length easily dwarfing him. His pink eyes glazed down at the young Imperial. "You've got guys kid. I like you!" The Imperial let out a hearty laugh. "I am Xing! Leader of Imperial Grounds Mercenary Search and Rescue Group."
Aurum watched the older Imperial approach him with guarded eyes. Young one? Xing was barely 3 meters longer than him and Aurum was still growing. The Imperial huffed, eyeing the black Imperial with a glare that sent most dragons reeling.

He spoke slowly, “I am Aurum. I’m no leader though.” At that statement the Imperial smirked, remembering something from his past. He snapped back to the present quickly, holding his armored claw out to shake, “Pleasure meeting you, Xing.”

(Aurum isn’t that small. His wings are actually larger than Xing’s already.)
Aurum watched the older Imperial approach him with guarded eyes. Young one? Xing was barely 3 meters longer than him and Aurum was still growing. The Imperial huffed, eyeing the black Imperial with a glare that sent most dragons reeling.

He spoke slowly, “I am Aurum. I’m no leader though.” At that statement the Imperial smirked, remembering something from his past. He snapped back to the present quickly, holding his armored claw out to shake, “Pleasure meeting you, Xing.”

(Aurum isn’t that small. His wings are actually larger than Xing’s already.)
nudX0O8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35