Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Corrupted Hearts OOC (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
Still working on that. I just need some name input from everyone else. Any ideas? I put the name basics on my second post
Still working on that. I just need some name input from everyone else. Any ideas? I put the name basics on my second post
Rare-Spirit.pngPlentiful-Albino.pngplagueanim1.gifUqTOVvp.gif
The Trials of the Cursed
The Trials of the Cursed
968.png nJvQNh8.pngctYHVNq.png
Trials of the Tributes
Trials of the Tributes
ACOZFAh.png
Trials of the Cursed sounds pretty good. Anyone else have any other ideas?
Trials of the Cursed sounds pretty good. Anyone else have any other ideas?
@heehoo @WhiskyAndCigars @Lilacsandroses
Are you three still interested in roleplaying?
@heehoo @WhiskyAndCigars @Lilacsandroses
Are you three still interested in roleplaying?
Yes, of course! Sorry, something came up today so I was a bit busy, but I'm still interested. I don't have any particular feelings toward the title suggestions; whatever everyone else wants to do.
Yes, of course! Sorry, something came up today so I was a bit busy, but I'm still interested. I don't have any particular feelings toward the title suggestions; whatever everyone else wants to do.
big time chungo
I am still interested! Sorry for replying so late, i recently have been having my butt kicked by everything- im hoping maybe roleplaying a bit could help with that
I am still interested! Sorry for replying so late, i recently have been having my butt kicked by everything- im hoping maybe roleplaying a bit could help with that
WBsJuD1.png 7J1Hgbi.png
Alrighty! I’ll wait on Whiskey a bit longer before we fully start, but I’ll put in the name and the info later today. Everyone, please sub if you haven’t already!
Also, if you want to take a peek at what I’ve got so far, I’ve written it all down here
Thanks to everyone for participating!!
Alrighty! I’ll wait on Whiskey a bit longer before we fully start, but I’ll put in the name and the info later today. Everyone, please sub if you haven’t already!
Also, if you want to take a peek at what I’ve got so far, I’ve written it all down here
Thanks to everyone for participating!!
Official sheets and info has been posted!
Official sheets and info has been posted!
Admittedly, this looks very interesting, have you filled up?
Admittedly, this looks very interesting, have you filled up?
Nextgenlogo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56