Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Corrupted Hearts OOC (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 55 56
He looks like something Shade-induced. Maybe he got snapped up as a hatchling?
He looks like something Shade-induced. Maybe he got snapped up as a hatchling?
Rare-Spirit.pngPlentiful-Albino.pngplagueanim1.gifUqTOVvp.gif
Okay, so, We have a couple choices... All of which should be reasonably simple to play as a base rule:

Shockwave: Lightning/Nature flight. Curse: Unbearable voice. Anything and everything they say causes unbearable pain in those around them. As such they have pretty much stopped talking unless they absolutely have to. This could lead to numerous situations in which communication is key, but difficult due to limitations. To quote my favorite sea witch "Don't forget the importance of BODY LANGUAGE"

Crow: Shadow/Nature flight. Curse: Faded presence. They have difficulty making themselves known... it's almost as if reality bends in a way that makes people forget about them, the moment they're out of eyesight. This could lead to numerous moments where they just "Suddenly appear" resulting in humor/hijinks/SAVING THE DAAAAY moments. This one would be, realistically, a lot more difficult to play, unless you place yourself in a "Leader" role, or get someone's specific attention.

Trench: Arcane/Nature flight. Curse: Overwhelming Floods. A magical pact with the Marine gone wrong, resulting in a massive influx of water-aspected magic. However, being unaccustomed to water magic as a whole, Trench often causes unexpected damage, and wants very much to revoke his pact... but every time he tries, he hurts those who attempt to help him accidentally.
Okay, so, We have a couple choices... All of which should be reasonably simple to play as a base rule:

Shockwave: Lightning/Nature flight. Curse: Unbearable voice. Anything and everything they say causes unbearable pain in those around them. As such they have pretty much stopped talking unless they absolutely have to. This could lead to numerous situations in which communication is key, but difficult due to limitations. To quote my favorite sea witch "Don't forget the importance of BODY LANGUAGE"

Crow: Shadow/Nature flight. Curse: Faded presence. They have difficulty making themselves known... it's almost as if reality bends in a way that makes people forget about them, the moment they're out of eyesight. This could lead to numerous moments where they just "Suddenly appear" resulting in humor/hijinks/SAVING THE DAAAAY moments. This one would be, realistically, a lot more difficult to play, unless you place yourself in a "Leader" role, or get someone's specific attention.

Trench: Arcane/Nature flight. Curse: Overwhelming Floods. A magical pact with the Marine gone wrong, resulting in a massive influx of water-aspected magic. However, being unaccustomed to water magic as a whole, Trench often causes unexpected damage, and wants very much to revoke his pact... but every time he tries, he hurts those who attempt to help him accidentally.
Nextgenlogo.png
[quote name="Nijiryu" date="2019-10-17 18:17:36" ] Okay, so, We have a couple choices... All of which should be reasonably simple to play as a base rule: Shockwave: Lightning/Nature flight. Curse: Unbearable voice. Anything and everything they say causes unbearable pain in those around them. As such they have pretty much stopped talking unless they absolutely have to. This could lead to numerous situations in which communication is key, but difficult due to limitations. To quote my favorite sea witch "Don't forget the importance of BODY LANGUAGE" Crow: Shadow/Nature flight. Curse: Faded presence. They have difficulty making themselves known... it's almost as if reality bends in a way that makes people forget about them, the moment they're out of eyesight. This could lead to numerous moments where they just "Suddenly appear" resulting in humor/hijinks/SAVING THE DAAAAY moments. This one would be, realistically, a lot more difficult to play, unless you place yourself in a "Leader" role, or get someone's specific attention. Trench: Arcane/Nature flight. Curse: Overwhelming Floods. A magical pact with the Marine gone wrong, resulting in a massive influx of water-aspected magic. However, being unaccustomed to water magic as a whole, Trench often causes unexpected damage, and wants very much to revoke his pact... but every time he tries, he hurts those who attempt to help him accidentally. [/quote] wait wait wait I have an idea *draws furiously* give me a sEconD
Nijiryu wrote on 2019-10-17 18:17:36:

wait wait wait I have an idea

*draws furiously* give me a sEconD
ACOZFAh.png
I'd rather not be the cause of any Fuzz.
I'd rather not be the cause of any Fuzz.
_
I like to RP
_
If ya see any of my dragons you like! hit me up!
Glad to have been useful in inspiring you~
Glad to have been useful in inspiring you~
Nextgenlogo.png
*swats Arrayth* No. You are not the cause of this. It's just a matter of keeping things reasonably varied.
*swats Arrayth* No. You are not the cause of this. It's just a matter of keeping things reasonably varied.
Nextgenlogo.png
this ooc is more active than the great furnace and i'm loving it :'>
this ooc is more active than the great furnace and i'm loving it :'>
Rare-Spirit.pngPlentiful-Albino.pngplagueanim1.gifUqTOVvp.gif
I... uh.... I tend to be very active in anything I show interest in. I love to role-play, and will actively seek it out. Writing, designing, and fleshing out characters is one of my favorite things to do as a pass-time.
I... uh.... I tend to be very active in anything I show interest in. I love to role-play, and will actively seek it out. Writing, designing, and fleshing out characters is one of my favorite things to do as a pass-time.
Nextgenlogo.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/596754895701278732/634562657902657550/screeeeeeeeeee.png[/img] I present to you, this horribly drawn image of shockwave
screeeeeeeeeee.png

I present to you, this horribly drawn image of shockwave
ACOZFAh.png
pffthahahahahahahahahahah

I love it. I take it you enjoyed that idea?
pffthahahahahahahahahahah

I love it. I take it you enjoyed that idea?
Nextgenlogo.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 55 56