Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Corrupted Hearts OOC (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
Name: Heist [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36696344] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/366964/36696344_350.png[/img] [/url] Age: Adult Pronouns: She/Her Flight+Element: born in Wind, in a clan in Light Description: Her father and her mother fell in love and had her, but they did not want her. Unfortunately for Heist, this left her as an egg in a bush in the middle of nowhere to be found by anyone. That someone was a traveller from far-away, a dark witch who taught her in the ways of black magic. This left her extrememly proficient in the dark arts, with her being willing to sacrifice others for her practices. However powerful her spell-wielding is, afterwards it leaves her drained. Every month, to recharge herself and somewhat atone for her sins, she goes into an involuntary coma which completely renders her useless and vulnerable. Abilities and weaknesses: her wide knowledge of magic and willingness to do whatever it takes to make it work allows her to be both quite able to fight and manipulate her own appearance to match her situation. This allows her to quickly escape a sticky situation and well, survive. However, immediately after the effects of whatever spell she had casted, she quickly becomes tired, soft and weak. Having settled down already, she has a soft spot for her husband Hikaru and her two young fledglings, Phoebe and Natasha. This allows others to use them as ways to take advantage of her. Familiar (optional): she has a sombre spirit, whicu she has deemed as 'Haze', as he looks like,,,haze. He floats around her and occasionally assists her with stuff.
Name: Heist

36696344_350.png

Pronouns: She/Her
Flight+Element: born in Wind, in a clan in Light
Description: Her father and her mother fell in love and had her, but they did not want her. Unfortunately for Heist, this left her as an egg in a bush in the middle of nowhere to be found by anyone. That someone was a traveller from far-away, a dark witch who taught her in the ways of black magic. This left her extrememly proficient in the dark arts, with her being willing to sacrifice others for her practices. However powerful her spell-wielding is, afterwards it leaves her drained. Every month, to recharge herself and somewhat atone for her sins, she goes into an involuntary coma which completely renders her useless and vulnerable.

Abilities and weaknesses: her wide knowledge of magic and willingness to do whatever it takes to make it work allows her to be both quite able to fight and manipulate her own appearance to match her situation. This allows her to quickly escape a sticky situation and well, survive. However, immediately after the effects of whatever spell she had casted, she quickly becomes tired, soft and weak. Having settled down already, she has a soft spot for her husband Hikaru and her two young fledglings, Phoebe and Natasha. This allows others to use them as ways to take advantage of her.

Familiar (optional): she has a sombre spirit, whicu she has deemed as 'Haze', as he looks like,,,haze. He floats around her and occasionally assists her with stuff.
WBsJuD1.png 7J1Hgbi.png
It doesn’t look like Whiskey is coming back, so I’ll take a few more people and then we’ll close the OOC and start!
It doesn’t look like Whiskey is coming back, so I’ll take a few more people and then we’ll close the OOC and start!
Rare-Spirit.pngPlentiful-Albino.pngplagueanim1.gifUqTOVvp.gif
*hums and bounces around boredly*
*hums and bounces around boredly*
Nextgenlogo.png
Sorry that this isn't very active, if we don't have anyone else by tomorrow I'll close it and we can start.
That being said, anyone who hasn't submitted a character sheet please do! I still have to finish mine, so no judgement, but we will be starting in the next day or two!!
Sorry that this isn't very active, if we don't have anyone else by tomorrow I'll close it and we can start.
That being said, anyone who hasn't submitted a character sheet please do! I still have to finish mine, so no judgement, but we will be starting in the next day or two!!
Oh, dont mind me, I'm just trying to keep this on the front page. Activity means attention~
Oh, dont mind me, I'm just trying to keep this on the front page. Activity means attention~
Nextgenlogo.png
Thanks! That's why I've been putting in a lot of replies too, lol
Thanks! That's why I've been putting in a lot of replies too, lol
That backstory is looking pretty cool Orielion! And don't worry, it takes some practice but you'll get used to it.
Side note: these guys are allowed to die during the trials. It's supposed to be extremely difficult and dangerous, so just a heads up.
That backstory is looking pretty cool Orielion! And don't worry, it takes some practice but you'll get used to it.
Side note: these guys are allowed to die during the trials. It's supposed to be extremely difficult and dangerous, so just a heads up.
*eyebrow raise* Okay... so... not to be a super bother, but... um... That backstory sounds awfully similar to Arrayth's...
*eyebrow raise* Okay... so... not to be a super bother, but... um... That backstory sounds awfully similar to Arrayth's...
Nextgenlogo.png
who's arrayth? am i missing someone o-o
who's arrayth? am i missing someone o-o
The one who submitted their profile just after me.

Coatl. Fire aspected. Contacted by a fire spirit, which he consequently unleashed, resulting in explosive fire based powers that threaten to consume him?
The one who submitted their profile just after me.

Coatl. Fire aspected. Contacted by a fire spirit, which he consequently unleashed, resulting in explosive fire based powers that threaten to consume him?
Nextgenlogo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56