Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Kingdoms at War (1x1)
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118
(I missed the ping! Sorry :(

"None..." She said. "But I think there is a chance he may be working against us."

"Very well. I will leave you be." Rhea said.
(I missed the ping! Sorry :(

"None..." She said. "But I think there is a chance he may be working against us."

"Very well. I will leave you be." Rhea said.
(no biggie ^w^)

Ren felt himself tense. "You think so?" He asked tersely, "how are we to tell?"

Aeira dipped her head in thanks, then spun around and returned towards her quarters. Passing a courtyard, she stretched her wings and arched her back, then leapt up into the sky. Even that was enough to bring a smile to her muzzle - she had not been in the air for days...
(no biggie ^w^)

Ren felt himself tense. "You think so?" He asked tersely, "how are we to tell?"

Aeira dipped her head in thanks, then spun around and returned towards her quarters. Passing a courtyard, she stretched her wings and arched her back, then leapt up into the sky. Even that was enough to bring a smile to her muzzle - she had not been in the air for days...
bigger__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daes7nv.png Barracuda
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
OL: 04:00~19:00
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
"Why else would a dragon, a dragon! Be here?" She asked. Julia looked at him. "I think we should confront him."

Below, there was her empire, all hers. Dragons could be seen flying through the area trying to go through with rebuilding the empire and their numbers. Many had helmets on... a few with other jewels.
"Why else would a dragon, a dragon! Be here?" She asked. Julia looked at him. "I think we should confront him."

Below, there was her empire, all hers. Dragons could be seen flying through the area trying to go through with rebuilding the empire and their numbers. Many had helmets on... a few with other jewels.
Ren narrowed his eyes, "well, some of us prefer the company of dragons, but I'm not going to disagree. This is an odd development." He hoped leaving the eggs by their camp was a good idea...

Aeira smiled as she watched the bustling empire, letting her spirits soar the same way she was up high in the clouds. She felt happy for once as she twirled playfully.
Ren narrowed his eyes, "well, some of us prefer the company of dragons, but I'm not going to disagree. This is an odd development." He hoped leaving the eggs by their camp was a good idea...

Aeira smiled as she watched the bustling empire, letting her spirits soar the same way she was up high in the clouds. She felt happy for once as she twirled playfully.
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
"I have no issue with dragons, but why would he be secretive? The spells? And coming here alone?" She asked. It didn't seem to make sense...

She was left alone to relax, though the dragons then began to have a large amount of dragons arriving from the east. Reinforcements...
"I have no issue with dragons, but why would he be secretive? The spells? And coming here alone?" She asked. It didn't seem to make sense...

She was left alone to relax, though the dragons then began to have a large amount of dragons arriving from the east. Reinforcements...
"I don't know, and I think the best way to find out is to ask him," Ren said, "don't you think?"

Aeira watched as the formations of dragons poured in from the east. She recognized them as reinforcements and also as a sign for her playful jaunt to come to an end. She descended down back into the courtyard and made her way back to her room.
"I don't know, and I think the best way to find out is to ask him," Ren said, "don't you think?"

Aeira watched as the formations of dragons poured in from the east. She recognized them as reinforcements and also as a sign for her playful jaunt to come to an end. She descended down back into the courtyard and made her way back to her room.
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
"Do you think he'll talk about it?" She asked. She was skeptical about it herself.

There was food in her room. Fancy and unlike anything she had from the human kingdom... meat and fruit. Huge jars of water too.
"Do you think he'll talk about it?" She asked. She was skeptical about it herself.

There was food in her room. Fancy and unlike anything she had from the human kingdom... meat and fruit. Huge jars of water too.
"Or we could grill it out of him," Ren finished with a shrug, "whatever gets him to talk. You probably have more experience in that field."

The Silverfang's eyes lit up as she saw the huge assortment of edible goods. Her stomach growled in anticipation, and she daintily plucked a glistening fruit from the pile to inspect, then eat. She certainly thought it would be nice to indulge in such sweet delights.
"Or we could grill it out of him," Ren finished with a shrug, "whatever gets him to talk. You probably have more experience in that field."

The Silverfang's eyes lit up as she saw the huge assortment of edible goods. Her stomach growled in anticipation, and she daintily plucked a glistening fruit from the pile to inspect, then eat. She certainly thought it would be nice to indulge in such sweet delights.
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
"Interrogation? Yes i do. But without any concrete evidence, he can easily make excuses. What do you think is the best course of action?"

And it was perfectly ripe too. Everything there was cooked or picked to perfection. Though there was few desserts, there was plenty to eat.
"Interrogation? Yes i do. But without any concrete evidence, he can easily make excuses. What do you think is the best course of action?"

And it was perfectly ripe too. Everything there was cooked or picked to perfection. Though there was few desserts, there was plenty to eat.
Ren pinched the bridge of his nose, "I don't know, I don't know," he said, a little flustered. He shook his head, "you decide, then."

There was so much to eat! But she couldn't help but feel guilty that she was gorging while there was a food crisis going on. The though made her stomach churn and abruptly the pile of food suddenly seemed less appetizing.
Ren pinched the bridge of his nose, "I don't know, I don't know," he said, a little flustered. He shook his head, "you decide, then."

There was so much to eat! But she couldn't help but feel guilty that she was gorging while there was a food crisis going on. The though made her stomach churn and abruptly the pile of food suddenly seemed less appetizing.
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish