Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Kingdoms at War (1x1)
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 117 118
"Even then, they must grow up." She said. "But-" then she was quiet. She heard talking nearby from someone. "Wait." She said quietly.

"If you prefer a spell we can find it. There is no need for a ceremony or anything." Though a name could certainly help...
"Even then, they must grow up." She said. "But-" then she was quiet. She heard talking nearby from someone. "Wait." She said quietly.

"If you prefer a spell we can find it. There is no need for a ceremony or anything." Though a name could certainly help...
Ren chuckled dryly, "ah, yes. How silly of me to forget." He did stop and became serious as Julia spoke a warning. He gripped his sword and rose to his feet, scanning the surroundings.

"No? Well, I still need a way to address you. You must have a name."[/b] She gazed kindly at her advisor, "what shall it be? Or would you prefer me to decide?" She probed uncertainly.
Ren chuckled dryly, "ah, yes. How silly of me to forget." He did stop and became serious as Julia spoke a warning. He gripped his sword and rose to his feet, scanning the surroundings.

"No? Well, I still need a way to address you. You must have a name."[/b] She gazed kindly at her advisor, "what shall it be? Or would you prefer me to decide?" She probed uncertainly.
bigger__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daes7nv.png Barracuda
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
OL: 04:00~19:00
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
Julia did too. "Where is Robert?" She whispered. The mysterious militia soldier was missing...

"You may decide empress." She said. "I had no name to the last leader. I was only called 'servant'." She said.
Julia did too. "Where is Robert?" She whispered. The mysterious militia soldier was missing...

"You may decide empress." She said. "I had no name to the last leader. I was only called 'servant'." She said.
"No clue," he whispered back, feeling his heart pound as he continued to scan their surroundings.

"Er, are you sure...? I think... I think Rhea suits you rather well. What do you think?" She didn't want to offend the other, nor offer her a poorly chosen name. She held her breath as she awaited a response.
"No clue," he whispered back, feeling his heart pound as he continued to scan their surroundings.

"Er, are you sure...? I think... I think Rhea suits you rather well. What do you think?" She didn't want to offend the other, nor offer her a poorly chosen name. She held her breath as she awaited a response.
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
"Lets go find them..." She said quietly to him.

She nods. "Rhea it is." She bowed. "Now, what shall I do first your majesty?" She asked. She took to it well at least. Perhaps she liked it.
"Lets go find them..." She said quietly to him.

She nods. "Rhea it is." She bowed. "Now, what shall I do first your majesty?" She asked. She took to it well at least. Perhaps she liked it.
"Alright, where do you think he could have gone?" He asked back.

"I don't know, aren't you supposed to be the one advising me?" Aeira replied in jest, smiling at her friend.
"Alright, where do you think he could have gone?" He asked back.

"I don't know, aren't you supposed to be the one advising me?" Aeira replied in jest, smiling at her friend.
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
"I don't know..." She said. She began to approach the voices. "Sound familiar?" She asked looking at him.

"I.." Rhea stood there. "Oh. You are correct." She chuckled. "Well... your responsibilities of today are done. Though i can help move this treasure if you'd like." She offered. "Or we plan to bring in the ferals."
"I don't know..." She said. She began to approach the voices. "Sound familiar?" She asked looking at him.

"I.." Rhea stood there. "Oh. You are correct." She chuckled. "Well... your responsibilities of today are done. Though i can help move this treasure if you'd like." She offered. "Or we plan to bring in the ferals."
Ren grit his teeth, "no, why?" He asked in a hushed tone.

She chuckled as well, "that sounds like a plan. I do not know where I can even have this put!" The Silverfang wondered if the bed room she was in would even fit the large amount of treasures
Ren grit his teeth, "no, why?" He asked in a hushed tone.

She chuckled as well, "that sounds like a plan. I do not know where I can even have this put!" The Silverfang wondered if the bed room she was in would even fit the large amount of treasures
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
"Sounds like our mysterious friend..." She muttered.

"Do you prefer it being in your room or the treasury?" She asked. Rhea looked at her patiently as she awaited the answer.
"Sounds like our mysterious friend..." She muttered.

"Do you prefer it being in your room or the treasury?" She asked. Rhea looked at her patiently as she awaited the answer.
"Oh dear..."Ren said, what was going on?

"The treasury seems like the most appropriate place to have this be put," Aeira agreed, "so, shall we?" She asked with a giggle as she ran a claw through the piles of gold.
"Oh dear..."Ren said, what was going on?

"The treasury seems like the most appropriate place to have this be put," Aeira agreed, "so, shall we?" She asked with a giggle as she ran a claw through the piles of gold.
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish