Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Kingdoms at War (1x1)
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 117 118
"It did. Got a few rabbits. But you look upset, has he been talking about Aeira?"

There was no one to answer the question, but it did not seem to belong to a treasury, since dragons frequently raided, it may not be necessary. And instead, this enormous amount of money was only for Aeira. As she was empress
"It did. Got a few rabbits. But you look upset, has he been talking about Aeira?"

There was no one to answer the question, but it did not seem to belong to a treasury, since dragons frequently raided, it may not be necessary. And instead, this enormous amount of money was only for Aeira. As she was empress
"I'm that easy to read, huh?" He asked, not bothering to hide his annoyance. "Yes, we did talk a little about her, and what we're going to do about the empire."

"Guess this is all...for me?" She said with a flick of the tail. "That's nice," she murmured as she corralled the loose gold pieces back into the pile.
"I'm that easy to read, huh?" He asked, not bothering to hide his annoyance. "Yes, we did talk a little about her, and what we're going to do about the empire."

"Guess this is all...for me?" She said with a flick of the tail. "That's nice," she murmured as she corralled the loose gold pieces back into the pile.
bigger__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daes7nv.png Barracuda
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
OL: 04:00~19:00
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
"And you said?" She asked trying to help him cheer up by talking about it. "Did he yell or something?" She asked him.

As she did, the magic from the helmet occured again. The knowledge of money, and leadership coming to her mind as she began to change again. She was the size of a war dragon, but as fast as a scout.
"And you said?" She asked trying to help him cheer up by talking about it. "Did he yell or something?" She asked him.

As she did, the magic from the helmet occured again. The knowledge of money, and leadership coming to her mind as she began to change again. She was the size of a war dragon, but as fast as a scout.
"I don't know," he said with a shrug. "I don't know what to do, what to make of all this..."

A shiver ran down the dragoness' spine as the magic coursed through her body. She finished tidying up the courtyard and looked at the pile of loot, smiling. She was beginning to grow into this role, she decided.
"I don't know," he said with a shrug. "I don't know what to do, what to make of all this..."

A shiver ran down the dragoness' spine as the magic coursed through her body. She finished tidying up the courtyard and looked at the pile of loot, smiling. She was beginning to grow into this role, she decided.
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
"Do you think he is still hiding something?" She asked. She looked at him. "And are you ok?"

Soon Aeira was a very large silverfang, however from the changes she looked different from before. She was beautiful and strong now. Once She cleaned up, her friend was back. "Empress? Are you here?" She asked. Perhaps it was time Aeira rewarded the dragon who brought her here?
"Do you think he is still hiding something?" She asked. She looked at him. "And are you ok?"

Soon Aeira was a very large silverfang, however from the changes she looked different from before. She was beautiful and strong now. Once She cleaned up, her friend was back. "Empress? Are you here?" She asked. Perhaps it was time Aeira rewarded the dragon who brought her here?
Ren shook his head, "You're asking the wrong person," he said, looking away.

"Er, yes, over here," she said to her advisor, smiling. "This is amazing! I feel amazing." She spun in a circle, looking over herself after her latest change.

"I must thank you for choosing me. You've done so much for me, so I must ask, is there anything I can do for you?"
Ren shook his head, "You're asking the wrong person," he said, looking away.

"Er, yes, over here," she said to her advisor, smiling. "This is amazing! I feel amazing." She spun in a circle, looking over herself after her latest change.

"I must thank you for choosing me. You've done so much for me, so I must ask, is there anything I can do for you?"
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
"How?" She asked. She began to cook a rabbit.

"You look amazing empress." She said bowing. "And for me? No. There is nothing your majesty. I only serve you." She said. The dragon looked at her respectfully.
"How?" She asked. She began to cook a rabbit.

"You look amazing empress." She said bowing. "And for me? No. There is nothing your majesty. I only serve you." She said. The dragon looked at her respectfully.
"Because," he said slowly, "even I don't know if I'm okay."

"You are a valued friend. I owe this to you. Please, something, anything at all. I cannot walk about this palace knowing that you are the reason, and not giving you anything in return."
"Because," he said slowly, "even I don't know if I'm okay."

"You are a valued friend. I owe this to you. Please, something, anything at all. I cannot walk about this palace knowing that you are the reason, and not giving you anything in return."
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
"Ok. Would you like to talk?" She asked.

She looked at her and shrugged. "It is not my place to ask empress. But if you truly want to know. I would like to be nobility among your ranks or perhaps advisor." She bowed.
"Ok. Would you like to talk?" She asked.

She looked at her and shrugged. "It is not my place to ask empress. But if you truly want to know. I would like to be nobility among your ranks or perhaps advisor." She bowed.
Ren shrugged, "what is there to say, Julia? Just survive and hopefully we can talk Aeira back to our side?" He sighed. "I mean, I suppose that's all we can do unless these little guys decide to hatch anytime soon."

Aeira beamed, "of course! You've been the most wonderful advisor anyone could ask for. Is there a process I need to go through?"
Ren shrugged, "what is there to say, Julia? Just survive and hopefully we can talk Aeira back to our side?" He sighed. "I mean, I suppose that's all we can do unless these little guys decide to hatch anytime soon."

Aeira beamed, "of course! You've been the most wonderful advisor anyone could ask for. Is there a process I need to go through?"
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish