Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Kingdoms at War (1x1)
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 117 118
"Nothing?" He asked. "It was once prosperous." He said. "That's the right word i think.... not sure, nobles and the way they talk is confusing. But then Ironhand came."

"Would you prefer something lighter?"
"Nothing?" He asked. "It was once prosperous." He said. "That's the right word i think.... not sure, nobles and the way they talk is confusing. But then Ironhand came."

"Would you prefer something lighter?"
"I've seen it busy and bustling years ago," Ren said, "but I had no idea why it began to become more run down."

"I would prefer nothing at all," Aeira said, hardly hiding her irritation, "wearing something on my head irks me to no end."
"I've seen it busy and bustling years ago," Ren said, "but I had no idea why it began to become more run down."

"I would prefer nothing at all," Aeira said, hardly hiding her irritation, "wearing something on my head irks me to no end."
bigger__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daes7nv.png Barracuda
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
OL: 04:00~19:00
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
"Ironhand took control and ruined everything."

"A necklace perhaps?" She asked her. The dragon looked at her kindly.
"Ironhand took control and ruined everything."

"A necklace perhaps?" She asked her. The dragon looked at her kindly.
"Oh..." Ren said, how was he to reply to that?

"A...necklace, you say?" Aeira pondered that, then a smile began to form. "I think I'll like a necklace, yes. Certainly beats having this tin can over my head."
"Oh..." Ren said, how was he to reply to that?

"A...necklace, you say?" Aeira pondered that, then a smile began to form. "I think I'll like a necklace, yes. Certainly beats having this tin can over my head."
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
Robert sat there casually. He letting him dwell on it.

The advisor nods. "I will go tell the forge. Would you like to instruct his creation of the necklace empres?" She asked.
Robert sat there casually. He letting him dwell on it.

The advisor nods. "I will go tell the forge. Would you like to instruct his creation of the necklace empres?" She asked.
"What did he do?" Ren asked in a half whisper, finally, "how could it all go wrong?"

"He may have all the liberty he desires, I would prefer something simple and light, however." She replied, dipping her head. When her advisor left, though, her smile faded.
"What did he do?" Ren asked in a half whisper, finally, "how could it all go wrong?"

"He may have all the liberty he desires, I would prefer something simple and light, however." She replied, dipping her head. When her advisor left, though, her smile faded.
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
"Took all the gold. Then the livestock. Anything a man could make money from he took." He said.

She nods. Though once she left another dragon entered. "Good afternoon empress. How are you?" He asked. "We have the papers of the liberation." He said.
"Took all the gold. Then the livestock. Anything a man could make money from he took." He said.

She nods. Though once she left another dragon entered. "Good afternoon empress. How are you?" He asked. "We have the papers of the liberation." He said.
Ren shook his head, "that's horrible. No wonder everything went to hell afterwards." He still spoke softly. "And for what? Why did he do this?"

Aeira groaned inwardly. "Very good, what's the situation?" She asked, turning to face the newcomer with a slightly stern expression.
Ren shook his head, "that's horrible. No wonder everything went to hell afterwards." He still spoke softly. "And for what? Why did he do this?"

Aeira groaned inwardly. "Very good, what's the situation?" She asked, turning to face the newcomer with a slightly stern expression.
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
"He thought himself king. That he deserved everything around him, and the king himself let him."

"Good empress. The ferals are collapsing after we converted the leaders." He said. "Is something wrong with the news?"
"He thought himself king. That he deserved everything around him, and the king himself let him."

"Good empress. The ferals are collapsing after we converted the leaders." He said. "Is something wrong with the news?"
Ren nodded, "I see, I guess I can't blame you for hating nobles, then."

She shook her head, "I can't say I'm in the cheeriest of moods. This helmet is really a bother."
Ren nodded, "I see, I guess I can't blame you for hating nobles, then."

She shook her head, "I can't say I'm in the cheeriest of moods. This helmet is really a bother."
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish