Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Morph Academy (Closed) (Small group)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85
Since the first roleplay seems to have been dropped here's this. I snitched this from my DA account so here's all the grouped info:

OOC HERE PUT NEW CHARACTER FORUMS HERE:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2762724/1

You recently discovered something extraordinary; you are a shapeshifter. The way you discovered it...not so much. You were admitted to a private school called Red Skies Academy. It trains people like you to deal with the world. To hide your gift. To avoid detection. There are people there from the age ten to nearly eighteen. What will you do in this strange school?

Rules:

1: No smut. Fluff is fine, but no smut.
2: No indestructibility, overpowered abilities, or anything like that.
3: Hate the character, not the roleplayer.
4: Please have decent grammar and spelling.
5: Please be detailed.
6: No killing off characters without permission, or taking control of them.
7: Please don't have too many characters. It is very hard to keep track of fifty different people in a conversation.
8: I must approve your character. Don't just start.
9: I control which species are acceptable or not. Dragons are not allowed due to the lore of this roleplay.

OC Forum

Name:
Feral form:
Skills:
Weaknesses:
Student, Teacher, or admin:
Appearance:
(Optional) Backstory:
(Optional) Personality:

Flame:
Eastern-Western dragon hybrid
Female
12 (Acts 16)
Student
She's fast, incredibly strong senses, she can breathe fire, control heat, she is almost-if not- immune to fire, she can fly (only when her wings are out), Flame can change between two sizes in her dragon form (Height: 5ft Length:12 ft Wingspan: 25 ft, and 10ft, 25ft, 50 ft), she is sneaky, and she is very good with daggers.

She isn't very physically strong, her scales are tiny and thin, she doesn't handle the cold very well, if she dosen't use any of her fire in three days, she has to purge it, she's paranoid, and she tends to pick fights.

Appearance:
https://www.deviantart.com/flameariidrayceon/art/2019-6-1-Flame-refrence-sheet-800344775
{Mine!}

(I don't own any of the wolf images.)

Jet:
Direwolf
Male
Very sneaky, good with swords and daggers, strong senses, very physically strong, and he's a fast runner.

His wolf form is very large so it's a big target, his fur is flammable, and he can't swim very well.
Admin/Teacher
Human form: 6'7, tan-ish skin, pitch black hair, bright blue eyes, and all black clothes.
Wolf form: Black fur, Almost glowing light blue eyes, 3'5 at the shoulder.

Carmine:
Red direwolf
Male
Admin/Student-teacher
Carmine is swift, stealthy, and very good with his wrist blades.
Unfortunately, Carmine is not Physically strong.

Carmine is a jokester, but when put in a sufficient amount of danger is very dangerous. Most people don't know the connection between him, Jet, Cobalt, and Amethyst. He normally tries to keep it hidden.
Human form: Dark pinkish red hair, red-brown eyes, a t-shirt the same color as his hair, black jeans, and brown leather shoes.
Feral form: https://i.redd.it/v155xbm02knx.jpgredd.it/v155xbm02knx.jpg

Cobalt:
White direwolf
Female
Admin/Teacher
Cobalt is incredibly stealthy, and skilled with a staff and throwing knives.

But, Cobalt is not as strong as some, and she isn't as fast as Jet, Peridot, or Carmine.
A skilled fighter, Cobalt prefers to keep to herself, like the others not advertising her backstory and connection to Jet, Carmine, and Amethyst.
Human form: White hair, long sleeve shirt, blue eyes, and a tattoo on her back.

Amethyst:
Black and White Direwolf
Female
Admin/teacher
Amethyst is fast, stealthy, and a very good alchemist.

However, Amethyst is the least physically strong of the Admins.
Am is often annoyed, mainly due to students who don't listen. But under that is...more irritation, but not usually directed at students. Normally it's directed at Carmine.
Human form: 6ft, long black hair with several strands of white mixed in, light purple eyes, short sleeve purple shirt, black jeans.

Since the first roleplay seems to have been dropped here's this. I snitched this from my DA account so here's all the grouped info:

OOC HERE PUT NEW CHARACTER FORUMS HERE:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2762724/1

You recently discovered something extraordinary; you are a shapeshifter. The way you discovered it...not so much. You were admitted to a private school called Red Skies Academy. It trains people like you to deal with the world. To hide your gift. To avoid detection. There are people there from the age ten to nearly eighteen. What will you do in this strange school?

Rules:

1: No smut. Fluff is fine, but no smut.
2: No indestructibility, overpowered abilities, or anything like that.
3: Hate the character, not the roleplayer.
4: Please have decent grammar and spelling.
5: Please be detailed.
6: No killing off characters without permission, or taking control of them.
7: Please don't have too many characters. It is very hard to keep track of fifty different people in a conversation.
8: I must approve your character. Don't just start.
9: I control which species are acceptable or not. Dragons are not allowed due to the lore of this roleplay.

OC Forum

Name:
Feral form:
Skills:
Weaknesses:
Student, Teacher, or admin:
Appearance:
(Optional) Backstory:
(Optional) Personality:

Flame:
Eastern-Western dragon hybrid
Female
12 (Acts 16)
Student
She's fast, incredibly strong senses, she can breathe fire, control heat, she is almost-if not- immune to fire, she can fly (only when her wings are out), Flame can change between two sizes in her dragon form (Height: 5ft Length:12 ft Wingspan: 25 ft, and 10ft, 25ft, 50 ft), she is sneaky, and she is very good with daggers.

She isn't very physically strong, her scales are tiny and thin, she doesn't handle the cold very well, if she dosen't use any of her fire in three days, she has to purge it, she's paranoid, and she tends to pick fights.

Appearance:
https://www.deviantart.com/flameariidrayceon/art/2019-6-1-Flame-refrence-sheet-800344775
{Mine!}

(I don't own any of the wolf images.)

Jet:
Direwolf
Male
Very sneaky, good with swords and daggers, strong senses, very physically strong, and he's a fast runner.

His wolf form is very large so it's a big target, his fur is flammable, and he can't swim very well.
Admin/Teacher
Human form: 6'7, tan-ish skin, pitch black hair, bright blue eyes, and all black clothes.
Wolf form: Black fur, Almost glowing light blue eyes, 3'5 at the shoulder.

Carmine:
Red direwolf
Male
Admin/Student-teacher
Carmine is swift, stealthy, and very good with his wrist blades.
Unfortunately, Carmine is not Physically strong.

Carmine is a jokester, but when put in a sufficient amount of danger is very dangerous. Most people don't know the connection between him, Jet, Cobalt, and Amethyst. He normally tries to keep it hidden.
Human form: Dark pinkish red hair, red-brown eyes, a t-shirt the same color as his hair, black jeans, and brown leather shoes.

Cobalt:
White direwolf
Female
Admin/Teacher
Cobalt is incredibly stealthy, and skilled with a staff and throwing knives.

But, Cobalt is not as strong as some, and she isn't as fast as Jet, Peridot, or Carmine.
A skilled fighter, Cobalt prefers to keep to herself, like the others not advertising her backstory and connection to Jet, Carmine, and Amethyst.
Human form: White hair, long sleeve shirt, blue eyes, and a tattoo on her back.

Amethyst:
Black and White Direwolf
Female
Admin/teacher
Amethyst is fast, stealthy, and a very good alchemist.

However, Amethyst is the least physically strong of the Admins.
Am is often annoyed, mainly due to students who don't listen. But under that is...more irritation, but not usually directed at students. Normally it's directed at Carmine.
Human form: 6ft, long black hair with several strands of white mixed in, light purple eyes, short sleeve purple shirt, black jeans.

They/Them
Roleplayer.
I used to be a people person, but then people ruined it.
I have an art shop!
@FlameAriiDraycon
This sounds interesting...don't have time to fill out a form now, but if I can I'll reserve this spot and do it in a bit ^^

Just a question, you said dragons weren't an acceptable species, and one of the characters you had listed was a dragon hybrid... are dragon shape-shifters/hybrids allowed? Was it just full-on dragons that weren't acceptable?

Thanks!
@FlameAriiDraycon
This sounds interesting...don't have time to fill out a form now, but if I can I'll reserve this spot and do it in a bit ^^

Just a question, you said dragons weren't an acceptable species, and one of the characters you had listed was a dragon hybrid... are dragon shape-shifters/hybrids allowed? Was it just full-on dragons that weren't acceptable?

Thanks!
Sure, you can reserve a spot!

So, the thing is with dragons in this roleplay is they are ridiculously rare (So as to make sure I keep the 'dragons are myths' thing intact.) To be honest that's there to make sure not EVERYONE is a dragon. I suppose I might let ONE dragon in if they have an appropriate backstory or something of the like.
Sure, you can reserve a spot!

So, the thing is with dragons in this roleplay is they are ridiculously rare (So as to make sure I keep the 'dragons are myths' thing intact.) To be honest that's there to make sure not EVERYONE is a dragon. I suppose I might let ONE dragon in if they have an appropriate backstory or something of the like.
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I have an art shop!
@NirinTallisbane

I'm subbed, no need to ping ^^.
@NirinTallisbane

I'm subbed, no need to ping ^^.
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I have an art shop!
Name: Oblivion
Feral form: Wolf
Skills: Excellent sense of smell and hearing, good stamina, works well in teams
Weaknesses: Emotionally distant, doesn't work well independently but tries, untrustworthy
Student, Teacher, or admin: Student
Appearance: In human form he is a tall male with an olive complexion and short messy and fluffy black hair, and hazel eyes. In wolf form he is a large wolf with fluffy dark grey fur, and hazel eyes
Name: Oblivion
Feral form: Wolf
Skills: Excellent sense of smell and hearing, good stamina, works well in teams
Weaknesses: Emotionally distant, doesn't work well independently but tries, untrustworthy
Student, Teacher, or admin: Student
Appearance: In human form he is a tall male with an olive complexion and short messy and fluffy black hair, and hazel eyes. In wolf form he is a large wolf with fluffy dark grey fur, and hazel eyes
Oh, okay! Thanks for the explanation ^^ darn I really wanna be that one dragon now lol I'mma go look up some animals now, hopefully I'll get to that form in a minute!
Oh, okay! Thanks for the explanation ^^ darn I really wanna be that one dragon now lol I'mma go look up some animals now, hopefully I'll get to that form in a minute!
@NirinTallisbane

K, Sorry for the small inconvenience, but apparently a lot of people decide: Oh, it's rare. Let's make fifty thousand of them! (Talking about a different one than my last lol, that one was fine!)
@NirinTallisbane

K, Sorry for the small inconvenience, but apparently a lot of people decide: Oh, it's rare. Let's make fifty thousand of them! (Talking about a different one than my last lol, that one was fine!)
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I have an art shop!
Haha, no problem! I know how it is, I've run into similar problems with other creative group ventures. ;p
Haha, no problem! I know how it is, I've run into similar problems with other creative group ventures. ;p
Oh, Oblivion's back! Accepted!

@Sincerity11
(Sorry, for some reason the notif didn't show.)
Oh, Oblivion's back! Accepted!

@Sincerity11
(Sorry, for some reason the notif didn't show.)
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I have an art shop!
hello your rp sound really interestion
wondering if i could join as two character

Name: James
Feral form: harpy eagle
Skills: excelent vision and sence of direction
Weaknesses: isn't very social and generally like to do thing on his own wich isn't always the best of options
Student, Teacher, or admin: student
Appearance: short boy with bad atitude, generally just wears black and grey, bright light blue eyes / and as a harpy eagle i got images from google

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/be/00/e6/be00e6759b8f321446bc2169c426e6d2.jpg

Name: Rachel
Feral form: clouded leopard ( it like a small jungle leopard )
Skills: she's a great climber, fast on her feet
Weaknesses: she's quite clumbsy and makes dumb decision
Appearance: small shy girl, light green eyes, sharp light brown hair and like to wear colorfull clothes / and for feral form got a picture on google for that too

https://mymodernmet.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/clouded-leopard.jpg

hope that's okay
hello your rp sound really interestion
wondering if i could join as two character

Name: James
Feral form: harpy eagle
Skills: excelent vision and sence of direction
Weaknesses: isn't very social and generally like to do thing on his own wich isn't always the best of options
Appearance: short boy with bad atitude, generally just wears black and grey, bright light blue eyes / and as a harpy eagle i got images from google

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/be/00/e6/be00e6759b8f321446bc2169c426e6d2.jpg

Name: Rachel
Feral form: clouded leopard ( it like a small jungle leopard )
Skills: she's a great climber, fast on her feet
Weaknesses: she's quite clumbsy and makes dumb decision
Appearance: small shy girl, light green eyes, sharp light brown hair and like to wear colorfull clothes / and for feral form got a picture on google for that too

https://mymodernmet.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/clouded-leopard.jpg

hope that's okay
ZNhRsiG.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85