Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Morph Academy (Closed) (Small group)
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85
@flameariidraycon

No? Wait, why would we need a new one-
@flameariidraycon

No? Wait, why would we need a new one-
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
(I def didn't get one)
(I def didn't get one)
They/He | My Dappervolk | Proud Father of three cats | In very specific fandoms that are sometimes niche
The new link is on the first page. As much explanation as I could offer is there.}
The new link is on the first page. As much explanation as I could offer is there.}
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I used to be a people person, but then people ruined it.
I have an art shop!
(still waiting on Alaine unless you guys wanna go on without :/ )
(still waiting on Alaine unless you guys wanna go on without :/ )
I am the lucid dream...
...The monster in your nightmares...
...The fiend of a thousand faces.
Yeah, I think we kinda need to move on. She popped in, but the rp has stagnated, we can brief her after.}
Yeah, I think we kinda need to move on. She popped in, but the rp has stagnated, we can brief her after.}
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I have an art shop!
agreed]
agreed]
(so do we do a recap of what has happened so far in a sort of "Last time on Dragon Ball Z!" type-o-thing?)
(so do we do a recap of what has happened so far in a sort of "Last time on Dragon Ball Z!" type-o-thing?)
They/He | My Dappervolk | Proud Father of three cats | In very specific fandoms that are sometimes niche
In the OOC, as Aslanda mentioned before, this is not the chit-chat thread. If no one knows how to get to the new one, it's on the first page.
In the OOC, as Aslanda mentioned before, this is not the chit-chat thread. If no one knows how to get to the new one, it's on the first page.
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I have an art shop!
Carmine paused, he was walking around and helping students calm down when something dawned on him. Cobalt wasn't down here. Meaning she was up THERE dealing with whatever Flame was doing. Although, he had to assume Jet got her to calm down, considering the silence.

It was almost deafening.

Although, they hadn't gotten a message from Jet or Flame, so he was probably more in the middle of catching Flame's attention.

Carmine sighed, biting his lip. They would be flocking now that Flame made such a large commotion. They'd have to take night-shifts....

Again.
Carmine paused, he was walking around and helping students calm down when something dawned on him. Cobalt wasn't down here. Meaning she was up THERE dealing with whatever Flame was doing. Although, he had to assume Jet got her to calm down, considering the silence.

It was almost deafening.

Although, they hadn't gotten a message from Jet or Flame, so he was probably more in the middle of catching Flame's attention.

Carmine sighed, biting his lip. They would be flocking now that Flame made such a large commotion. They'd have to take night-shifts....

Again.
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I have an art shop!
"Life is something not to be easily wasted... Yet it was wasted on you." His claws scrape stone the minute the grizzly's back was turned. Charging full brunt at him to barrel him over like a freight train slamming into a truck. It was clear he was beyond uncaring of his own safety. He wanted justice for the innocent crow, he wanted redemption for his own sins, he wanted peace at last. If he were to die, he would die doing what had damned him from the start.

Already thinking ahead, the minute he would, if he would, make contact, he was tensed in his back end to rear up, to free his front paws to strike and swipe, to match the grizzly blow-for-blow as bears do, yet even still, his clenched maw remain on a spring, ready to take the first opportunity to lock down on the throat. The shrill cry from the woods, the shifted temperatures around them, they were all so distant-- foreign and dull.
"Life is something not to be easily wasted... Yet it was wasted on you." His claws scrape stone the minute the grizzly's back was turned. Charging full brunt at him to barrel him over like a freight train slamming into a truck. It was clear he was beyond uncaring of his own safety. He wanted justice for the innocent crow, he wanted redemption for his own sins, he wanted peace at last. If he were to die, he would die doing what had damned him from the start.

Already thinking ahead, the minute he would, if he would, make contact, he was tensed in his back end to rear up, to free his front paws to strike and swipe, to match the grizzly blow-for-blow as bears do, yet even still, his clenched maw remain on a spring, ready to take the first opportunity to lock down on the throat. The shrill cry from the woods, the shifted temperatures around them, they were all so distant-- foreign and dull.
I am the lucid dream...
...The monster in your nightmares...
...The fiend of a thousand faces.
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85