Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Morph Academy (Closed) (Small group)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85
Noice, Thank you.
Noice, Thank you.
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I used to be a people person, but then people ruined it.
I have an art shop!
I'm subbed! As for roommates, just stick Alaine in a dorm with whoever :p
I'm subbed! As for roommates, just stick Alaine in a dorm with whoever :p
I subbed. Also, there's only four male characters so you can definitely just put the four of us in a bathroom unit and randomize who sleeps with who
I subbed. Also, there's only four male characters so you can definitely just put the four of us in a bathroom unit and randomize who sleeps with who
1WhYQHt.png
Alright then, all the boys in one and...there are also four girls if Puppyzrule decides to revamp her forum, so I guess it's random.
Alright then, all the boys in one and...there are also four girls if Puppyzrule decides to revamp her forum, so I guess it's random.
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I have an art shop!
[quote name="FlameAriiDraycon" date="2019-07-09 22:40:29" ] I'm gonna say accepted, since the power-levels seem to fit his backstory. But note, I will power-balance, so if you find your OC dosen't do as much damage that's the reason. [/quote] understandable. He hits like a bear and runs like one etc but he's not armored or anything like a rhino would be(looked into polar bears and humans can technically outrun them so there's that) so balancing as needed is ok by me.
FlameAriiDraycon wrote on 2019-07-09 22:40:29:
I'm gonna say accepted, since the power-levels seem to fit his backstory. But note, I will power-balance, so if you find your OC dosen't do as much damage that's the reason.

understandable. He hits like a bear and runs like one etc but he's not armored or anything like a rhino would be(looked into polar bears and humans can technically outrun them so there's that) so balancing as needed is ok by me.
I am the lucid dream...
...The monster in your nightmares...
...The fiend of a thousand faces.
Cool, alright. Are you subbed?

@Silikiyu
Cool, alright. Are you subbed?

@Silikiyu
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I have an art shop!
Ok! It all sounds good to me, and I’m subbed
Ok! It all sounds good to me, and I’m subbed
yup yup, subbed up and ready to go
yup yup, subbed up and ready to go
I am the lucid dream...
...The monster in your nightmares...
...The fiend of a thousand faces.
Cool, one more confirmation and we'll be off!
Cool, one more confirmation and we'll be off!
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I have an art shop!
oh im subbed ! sorry if i take a bit to reply sometimes , i do have work to do in some days
oh im subbed ! sorry if i take a bit to reply sometimes , i do have work to do in some days
ZNhRsiG.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85