Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Morph Academy (Closed) (Small group)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85
Oh dear...so many notifs to work!:

@Wonderlast
The only thing about your OC is the magic...I've more-or-less explained Flame's abilities by a sense of logic, so magic isn't really a thing. Other than that, accepted.

puppyzrule
Alright: So first my OC started developing after I started watching anime, and my first anime was actually Fairy Tail. So yes, I based her off Natsu, but after a while Flame became my persona and not just one of my OCs. I just started doing my own things, but there was a lot about Natsu's design that I liked and kept. Also: The demon thing is...a bit of a no, no. Also, define 'kick your butt easily'. She seems a wee bit overpowered for her backstory, so that's a thing.
Oh dear...so many notifs to work!:

@Wonderlast
The only thing about your OC is the magic...I've more-or-less explained Flame's abilities by a sense of logic, so magic isn't really a thing. Other than that, accepted.

puppyzrule
Alright: So first my OC started developing after I started watching anime, and my first anime was actually Fairy Tail. So yes, I based her off Natsu, but after a while Flame became my persona and not just one of my OCs. I just started doing my own things, but there was a lot about Natsu's design that I liked and kept. Also: The demon thing is...a bit of a no, no. Also, define 'kick your butt easily'. She seems a wee bit overpowered for her backstory, so that's a thing.
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I used to be a people person, but then people ruined it.
I have an art shop!
It's cool, that's why I wanted to ask first to make sure!
It's cool, that's why I wanted to ask first to make sure!
1WhYQHt.png
@Silikiyu
I'm gonna say accepted, since the power-levels seem to fit his backstory. But note, I will power-balance, so if you find your OC dosen't do as much damage that's the reason.
@Silikiyu
I'm gonna say accepted, since the power-levels seem to fit his backstory. But note, I will power-balance, so if you find your OC dosen't do as much damage that's the reason.
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I have an art shop!
(Shhhhhhhhhhh she has a super secret sad backstory and keeps secrets........) And “Kick your butt easily” as she is physically fit, and knows karate. (She also likes a sport called aerial silks) and I guess I could change her feral form to a giant waaasp cause why not. (Oh, and she pushes potential lovers away immediately because she’s pansexual is scared to be herself.)
(Shhhhhhhhhhh she has a super secret sad backstory and keeps secrets........) And “Kick your butt easily” as she is physically fit, and knows karate. (She also likes a sport called aerial silks) and I guess I could change her feral form to a giant waaasp cause why not. (Oh, and she pushes potential lovers away immediately because she’s pansexual is scared to be herself.)
Lore
+2 FR time
bdOHToUMLJkyeTMjIydubl5WUBwDeyrf8H1S7JlADB75wAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png[/url
The giant wasp will be fine, but you'll probably have to re-write the forum to fit her new feral form. Also, dragons have a specific lore in this and if you want spoilers I can tell you in PMs. But if I do, try not to spoil things for everyone else, puppyzrule.
The giant wasp will be fine, but you'll probably have to re-write the forum to fit her new feral form. Also, dragons have a specific lore in this and if you want spoilers I can tell you in PMs. But if I do, try not to spoil things for everyone else, puppyzrule.
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I have an art shop!
(I’d love to join this roleplay! I hope I’m not too late!) Name: Alexandra Riviera Feral form: Ring-Tailed Coatimundi (Nasua Nasua) [img]https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/t/south-american-coati-20814683.jpg[/img] Age: 14 Gender: Female Skills: Alexandra is highly adaptable, and is a reliable leader to almost any group/team she find herself in. She is competitive and strives to better herself, even if it hurts. Riviera has an iron will, and she sees giving up or forfeiting as a massive sign of weakness. This does not prevent her from being relaxed, however, and is quite skilled with clever quips and deadpan humor. She is dexterous, and stretches daily to keep her flexibility. Alexandra is also rather athletic for her age, and tries her best to keep her muscular physique in tip top shape. Weaknesses: Alexandra will work herself to death, quite literally. It is nigh impossible to get her to give up, even on the littlest of things. Her competitive nature can also lead to ‘incidents’ with other students. Riviera also perceives being any form of burden as wrong, so if she gets sick or injured, Alexandra will keep it to herself. Anything short of dying will keep her away from a nurse’s or doctor’s office. She has a fear of failure, and a fear of wasps/hornets/yellow jackets. Student, Teacher, or admin: Student Appearance: Alexandra stands at a short 4’11”, and has a smug grin almost always on her freckled face. Her skin is naturally a medium tan, and her hair is a dark, almost black, brown. It’s always tied up into a braid to stay out of her light hazel eyes. Riviera’s common attire is a t-shirt, hoodie, and a pair of leggings. She doesn’t like jeans due to their stiffness, and much prefers leggings to them. Backstory: Alexandra was born as the 3rd child in a family of 7, including the parents. With four brothers and busy parents, Alexandra was no stranger to competition or danger. She learned quickly that the only way to get something she wanted was to work for it, be it recognition, respect, or a chocolate bar. Riviera developed a thick skin as she grew, and also became a mean fighter who wasn’t afraid to fight dirty. Personality: Alexandra is adaptable, especially in social situations. Despite being tough as nails, the short girl knows how to let loose and have a good joke. She is charismatic, and often subconsciously picks up mannerisms, speech, and slang from her peers. This leads to her fitting in with many groups, although belonging to very few. Riviera’s sense of humor is naturally deadpan, and a bit dark. She’s pragmatic and a problem-solver, and not to mention clever. Alexandra is as stubborn as a mule, and knows what she wants and will not stop to achieve it. She is a firm believer in working hard, and will often burn herself out due to cramming schoolwork. Riviera absolutely despises being a burden, or showing any form of weakness. If she’s sick or injured, nobody will be able to tell unless they check for signs. This generally leads to Alexandra making things worse for herself, and being miserable when illness or injury does come to her.
(I’d love to join this roleplay! I hope I’m not too late!)

Name: Alexandra Riviera

Feral form: Ring-Tailed Coatimundi (Nasua Nasua)
south-american-coati-20814683.jpg

Skills: Alexandra is highly adaptable, and is a reliable leader to almost any group/team she find herself in. She is competitive and strives to better herself, even if it hurts. Riviera has an iron will, and she sees giving up or forfeiting as a massive sign of weakness. This does not prevent her from being relaxed, however, and is quite skilled with clever quips and deadpan humor. She is dexterous, and stretches daily to keep her flexibility. Alexandra is also rather athletic for her age, and tries her best to keep her muscular physique in tip top shape.

Weaknesses: Alexandra will work herself to death, quite literally. It is nigh impossible to get her to give up, even on the littlest of things. Her competitive nature can also lead to ‘incidents’ with other students. Riviera also perceives being any form of burden as wrong, so if she gets sick or injured, Alexandra will keep it to herself. Anything short of dying will keep her away from a nurse’s or doctor’s office. She has a fear of failure, and a fear of wasps/hornets/yellow jackets.

Student, Teacher, or admin: Student

Appearance: Alexandra stands at a short 4’11”, and has a smug grin almost always on her freckled face. Her skin is naturally a medium tan, and her hair is a dark, almost black, brown. It’s always tied up into a braid to stay out of her light hazel eyes. Riviera’s common attire is a t-shirt, hoodie, and a pair of leggings. She doesn’t like jeans due to their stiffness, and much prefers leggings to them.

Backstory: Alexandra was born as the 3rd child in a family of 7, including the parents. With four brothers and busy parents, Alexandra was no stranger to competition or danger. She learned quickly that the only way to get something she wanted was to work for it, be it recognition, respect, or a chocolate bar. Riviera developed a thick skin as she grew, and also became a mean fighter who wasn’t afraid to fight dirty.

Personality: Alexandra is adaptable, especially in social situations. Despite being tough as nails, the short girl knows how to let loose and have a good joke. She is charismatic, and often subconsciously picks up mannerisms, speech, and slang from her peers. This leads to her fitting in with many groups, although belonging to very few. Riviera’s sense of humor is naturally deadpan, and a bit dark. She’s pragmatic and a problem-solver, and not to mention clever. Alexandra is as stubborn as a mule, and knows what she wants and will not stop to achieve it. She is a firm believer in working hard, and will often burn herself out due to cramming schoolwork. Riviera absolutely despises being a burden, or showing any form of weakness. If she’s sick or injured, nobody will be able to tell unless they check for signs. This generally leads to Alexandra making things worse for herself, and being miserable when illness or injury does come to her.
WsNF1Ur.png
@Axolotlboi

Accepted! Interesting character. I have a strange feeling that she and Flame are going to butt heads a bit.
@Axolotlboi

Accepted! Interesting character. I have a strange feeling that she and Flame are going to butt heads a bit.
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I have an art shop!
Can't wait to start, then!
Can't wait to start, then!
WsNF1Ur.png
Okay! I think as soon as I get confirmation from puppyzrule, we can start. Although, we do have to sort out the roommate situation. Rooms: Two people of the same gender per dorm and two dorms joined by a bathroom per suite. The rooms consist of a bed, desk and chair.

Also, it would be nice if everyone subbed so we don't have to continuously type each-other's username.

@NirinTallisbane
@Sincerity11
@Perlialilos
@Silikiyu
@Axolotlboi
@Wonderlast
Okay! I think as soon as I get confirmation from puppyzrule, we can start. Although, we do have to sort out the roommate situation. Rooms: Two people of the same gender per dorm and two dorms joined by a bathroom per suite. The rooms consist of a bed, desk and chair.

Also, it would be nice if everyone subbed so we don't have to continuously type each-other's username.

@NirinTallisbane
@Sincerity11
@Perlialilos
@Silikiyu
@Axolotlboi
@Wonderlast
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I have an art shop!
I'm subbed! I also edited Alex's sheet to give her a picture of her feral form! ^^
I'm subbed! I also edited Alex's sheet to give her a picture of her feral form! ^^
WsNF1Ur.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85