Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Random 1x1 RP [PRIVATE]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Turquoise looked up at the Tree, in the tree was a tree house, a big one at that

"Wow" She said under her breath "Amazonite you live here? this is beautiful!"
She looked at the imperial
"I should probably be going, if you need anything send a scroll to the restaurant, i'll be there" she said, she waved to Amazonite and went back to the restaurant hoping There boss won't be to mad.
Turquoise looked up at the Tree, in the tree was a tree house, a big one at that

"Wow" She said under her breath "Amazonite you live here? this is beautiful!"
She looked at the imperial
"I should probably be going, if you need anything send a scroll to the restaurant, i'll be there" she said, she waved to Amazonite and went back to the restaurant hoping There boss won't be to mad.
bZ0BJsW.png
Amazonite felt a sense of pride when Turquoise complimented her home. It wasn't often she showed it to others. The last time anyone else was actually inside was ages ago. Thinking of it sent a flood of bittersweet memories, but they were quickly cut off by a sharp headache.

"I should probably be going. If you need anything send a scroll to the restaurant. I'll be there," Turquoise said sweetly.

Amazonite thanked her again before heading up to her lair. She curled up in a small quilt and quickly dozed off.
Amazonite felt a sense of pride when Turquoise complimented her home. It wasn't often she showed it to others. The last time anyone else was actually inside was ages ago. Thinking of it sent a flood of bittersweet memories, but they were quickly cut off by a sharp headache.

"I should probably be going. If you need anything send a scroll to the restaurant. I'll be there," Turquoise said sweetly.

Amazonite thanked her again before heading up to her lair. She curled up in a small quilt and quickly dozed off.
F50lMAz.png
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHES GONE!!!"

Turquoise had gone back to tell the boss that Amazonite was sick so she took her home, but she only got halfway through her sentence before he started to yell at her

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH THIS PLACE NEEDS CLEANING? NO YOU DONT BECAUSE YOU KEEP SPILLING FLOUR EVERYWERE!"

That was one time...

"Sir if you please just listen..."

"I EXPECT HER TO COME HERE RIGHT NOW WITH A FROMAL APOLOGY WRITEN AND SHE WILL WORK OVER TIME"

"No! Sir she's sick!"

He went quiet

"Well why didn't you say so" he said relaxing his wings "But we will need a new janitor..."

"I think you should do it, for not getting to the point and making me yell" he turned and started walking down the hallway

"oof I need some water, or maybe a lozenge" he grumbled

"But sir I don't know where to start!" she yelled down the hall

"The stuff you will need is in the janitors closet" he said back as he turned the corner and disappeared.

Well, that was interesting...
She collected her thoughts and found the janitors closet, it was small, only a mop, bucket, bar of soap, broom, and dustpan.
for her being so important they really struck out on the funds
she grabbed the mop and bucket and went to the kitchen.

everyone had already gone home which was good so there was no-one to ask her questions, she filled up the bucket and started the night, she found how easy it was for her mind to wander, especially about Amazonite, she leaned on the mop and smiled
she sighed
Its going to be a long night...
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHES GONE!!!"

Turquoise had gone back to tell the boss that Amazonite was sick so she took her home, but she only got halfway through her sentence before he started to yell at her

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH THIS PLACE NEEDS CLEANING? NO YOU DONT BECAUSE YOU KEEP SPILLING FLOUR EVERYWERE!"

That was one time...

"Sir if you please just listen..."

"I EXPECT HER TO COME HERE RIGHT NOW WITH A FROMAL APOLOGY WRITEN AND SHE WILL WORK OVER TIME"

"No! Sir she's sick!"

He went quiet

"Well why didn't you say so" he said relaxing his wings "But we will need a new janitor..."

"I think you should do it, for not getting to the point and making me yell" he turned and started walking down the hallway

"oof I need some water, or maybe a lozenge" he grumbled

"But sir I don't know where to start!" she yelled down the hall

"The stuff you will need is in the janitors closet" he said back as he turned the corner and disappeared.

Well, that was interesting...
She collected her thoughts and found the janitors closet, it was small, only a mop, bucket, bar of soap, broom, and dustpan.
for her being so important they really struck out on the funds
she grabbed the mop and bucket and went to the kitchen.

everyone had already gone home which was good so there was no-one to ask her questions, she filled up the bucket and started the night, she found how easy it was for her mind to wander, especially about Amazonite, she leaned on the mop and smiled
she sighed
Its going to be a long night...
bZ0BJsW.png
Amazonite woke up early in the morning, unable to sleep any longer. She squinted at the sunlight beaming from her window. She still felt a little faint, but it was much better than yesterday. Too lazy to comb her hair, she flew outside before descending down to the forest floor. It was cold since the sun hadn't fully risen. [i]I've got some time before work. I might as well go grab something to eat.[/i] She knew the forest path fairly well and was easily able to guide herself to the market. It was run by smaller dragons, most of which lived near by with their clans. She found it easier to buy food rather than hunt. She was too clumsy regardless. She decided to buy some meat and a couple plants. While browsing the selection of various trinkets, she stumbled upon a jewelry stand. [i]I should get something for Turquoise to thank her for yesterday.[/i] A pair of bracelets caught her eye. The silver bands had blue gems in the middle and delicate green wings on the sides. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/cdwupk9.png[/img][/center] After admiring them for a moment, she negotiated the price with a small fae. Luckily, they weren't too expensive. After exchanging for the bracelets, she put them in a small wooden box and flew to work with a grin glued to her face. When she got there, she noticed the supplies in the janitor's closet were neatly arranged and orderly. She huffed and picked up the mop. [i]She really did clean last night... I hope the boss was understanding enough.[/i] In habit, she placed the bucket down and started to mop down the hall.
Amazonite woke up early in the morning, unable to sleep any longer. She squinted at the sunlight beaming from her window. She still felt a little faint, but it was much better than yesterday. Too lazy to comb her hair, she flew outside before descending down to the forest floor. It was cold since the sun hadn't fully risen.

I've got some time before work. I might as well go grab something to eat.

She knew the forest path fairly well and was easily able to guide herself to the market. It was run by smaller dragons, most of which lived near by with their clans. She found it easier to buy food rather than hunt. She was too clumsy regardless.
She decided to buy some meat and a couple plants.
While browsing the selection of various trinkets, she stumbled upon a jewelry stand.

I should get something for Turquoise to thank her for yesterday.

A pair of bracelets caught her eye. The silver bands had blue gems in the middle and delicate green wings on the sides.
cdwupk9.png

After admiring them for a moment, she negotiated the price with a small fae. Luckily, they weren't too expensive.
After exchanging for the bracelets, she put them in a small wooden box and flew to work with a grin glued to her face.
When she got there, she noticed the supplies in the janitor's closet were neatly arranged and orderly. She huffed and picked up the mop.

She really did clean last night... I hope the boss was understanding enough.

In habit, she placed the bucket down and started to mop down the hall.
F50lMAz.png
Turquoise rolled in her bed, she was staying in a nice little cottage close to a market.
She didn't want to get up, she ached form all the moping and sweeping last night,
but alas she had to go to work.
she was getting ready for work when she felt something on her neck,
Oh! my necklace I must have left it on last night
A wave of homesickness came and she remembered all the good times with her clan, and her sister, she missed her so much, they had a very close bond when they where younger they even got matching necklaces for each other.

She walked out the door to see Gala waiting outside fir her

"Finally your here, now lets get to the restaurant I don't like this place" she said looking at the market
Gala was dressed in many jewels of green and gold with a hat

"Why so dressed up Gala?" Turquoise asked as they walked

"There are some food critics coming to the restaurant today, Dad wanted me too look presentable, I'm always presentable!" she said trowing her wings up almost hitting a fae who was passing by.
She almost forgot that the boss was Gala's dad, she definitely shared the wealth but not the personality, the boss was mean and cut people off a lot but Gala was quite nice and she's really smart definitely smarter then her dad.

They opened the door to the restaurant and Turquoise glanced down the hall for Amazonite, she wasn't even sure she was here but she was hoping to see her today

"Turquoise?" Gala said looking back at her

"You go ahead, ill be right there"

"Okay if you say so" Gala said walking towards the dining room

Turquoise walked down the hall to the janitors closet and opened it
the mop and bucket are gone she's here!
she smiled and closed the door to search for Amazonite before work began
Turquoise rolled in her bed, she was staying in a nice little cottage close to a market.
She didn't want to get up, she ached form all the moping and sweeping last night,
but alas she had to go to work.
she was getting ready for work when she felt something on her neck,
Oh! my necklace I must have left it on last night
A wave of homesickness came and she remembered all the good times with her clan, and her sister, she missed her so much, they had a very close bond when they where younger they even got matching necklaces for each other.

She walked out the door to see Gala waiting outside fir her

"Finally your here, now lets get to the restaurant I don't like this place" she said looking at the market
Gala was dressed in many jewels of green and gold with a hat

"Why so dressed up Gala?" Turquoise asked as they walked

"There are some food critics coming to the restaurant today, Dad wanted me too look presentable, I'm always presentable!" she said trowing her wings up almost hitting a fae who was passing by.
She almost forgot that the boss was Gala's dad, she definitely shared the wealth but not the personality, the boss was mean and cut people off a lot but Gala was quite nice and she's really smart definitely smarter then her dad.

They opened the door to the restaurant and Turquoise glanced down the hall for Amazonite, she wasn't even sure she was here but she was hoping to see her today

"Turquoise?" Gala said looking back at her

"You go ahead, ill be right there"

"Okay if you say so" Gala said walking towards the dining room

Turquoise walked down the hall to the janitors closet and opened it
the mop and bucket are gone she's here!
she smiled and closed the door to search for Amazonite before work began
bZ0BJsW.png
The sounds of the early chatter from the customers and the yelling from the kitchen weren't pleasant sounds. Amazonite drowned them out with the soothing chirps and wind in the forest. She wished it wasn't so stuffy in the halls, but she couldn't really complain.
I should probably go inform the boss about yesterday.

After a quick meeting in his office in which he quickly shooed her away, she returned to cleaning. She whistled a short tune, hoping the day would end quickly. Maybe she could stop by to visit Turquoise afterwards? She'd finished moping and needing to grab a towel for the windows from the closet. As she rounded the corner, she bump into something.
"Ah!"
She looked down to see Turquoise.
"I'm sorry! Are you okay?"
The sounds of the early chatter from the customers and the yelling from the kitchen weren't pleasant sounds. Amazonite drowned them out with the soothing chirps and wind in the forest. She wished it wasn't so stuffy in the halls, but she couldn't really complain.
I should probably go inform the boss about yesterday.

After a quick meeting in his office in which he quickly shooed her away, she returned to cleaning. She whistled a short tune, hoping the day would end quickly. Maybe she could stop by to visit Turquoise afterwards? She'd finished moping and needing to grab a towel for the windows from the closet. As she rounded the corner, she bump into something.
"Ah!"
She looked down to see Turquoise.
F50lMAz.png
just as she was about to turn a corner she ran into someone
"Ah!"

She lost her balance and fell to the ground not hard thankfully

"Sorry sorry I'm so sorry I didn't see you th..."
She looked up to see Amazonite

"Yeah don't worry about me I'm fine" she said "are you okay? I didn't hurt you did I? and how are you feeling? Better?"
just as she was about to turn a corner she ran into someone
"Ah!"

She lost her balance and fell to the ground not hard thankfully

"Sorry sorry I'm so sorry I didn't see you th..."
She looked up to see Amazonite

"Yeah don't worry about me I'm fine" she said "are you okay? I didn't hurt you did I? and how are you feeling? Better?"
bZ0BJsW.png
Amazonite quickly pulled Turquoise off the ground.

"Yeah don't worry about me, I'm fine. Are you okay? I didn't hurt you, did I? And how are you feeling? Better?"

"I'm feeling better," Amazonite replied. "Sorry for running into you. I'm such a klutz."
Before Turquoise could say anything, Amazonite spoke up again.

"Oh, I got something for you," she remembered, grabbing the box from a bag at her side and holding it out. "I was going to give it to you later, but I'll probably be pulling a late night today, so yeah..."
Amazonite quickly pulled Turquoise off the ground.

"Yeah don't worry about me, I'm fine. Are you okay? I didn't hurt you, did I? And how are you feeling? Better?"

"I'm feeling better," Amazonite replied. "Sorry for running into you. I'm such a klutz."
Before Turquoise could say anything, Amazonite spoke up again.

"Oh, I got something for you," she remembered, grabbing the box from a bag at her side and holding it out. "I was going to give it to you later, but I'll probably be pulling a late night today, so yeah..."
F50lMAz.png
"Oh, I got something for you, I was going to give it to you later, but I'll probably be pulling a late night today, so yeah..."

Turquoise took the box from Amazonite and carefully opened it

"Oh! Amazonite there beautiful! thank you so much!"
She looked at the bracelets in awe, she loved them they where so pretty

"But I didn't get you anything..." she said drooping her wings
"Oh, I got something for you, I was going to give it to you later, but I'll probably be pulling a late night today, so yeah..."

Turquoise took the box from Amazonite and carefully opened it

"Oh! Amazonite there beautiful! thank you so much!"
She looked at the bracelets in awe, she loved them they where so pretty

"But I didn't get you anything..." she said drooping her wings
bZ0BJsW.png
Amazonite admired the look on Turquoise's face as she opened the box.
"Oh! Amazonite they're beautiful! Thank you so much!"

Amazonite smiled in relief. I didn't last as she noticed Turquoise's wings droop.

"But I didn't get you anything..." Turquoise said sadly.

"No no no no no," Amazonite said quickly, softening her tone. "This is for taking care of me!"

Amazonite admired the look on Turquoise's face as she opened the box.
"Oh! Amazonite they're beautiful! Thank you so much!"

Amazonite smiled in relief. I didn't last as she noticed Turquoise's wings droop.

"But I didn't get you anything..." Turquoise said sadly.

"No no no no no," Amazonite said quickly, softening her tone. "This is for taking care of me!"

F50lMAz.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12