Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Random 1x1 RP [PRIVATE]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
The day passed by fairly quickly for Turquoise

"You have a good morning?" Gala said coming up behind her

"Wha... why would you think that?" she said not looking up from the icing job she was doing

"Because you have a stupid smile plastered on your face" Gala said narrowing her eyes

Wait what

She was caught off guard with that and messed up the icing

Oh, I didn't even realize

"Oh yeah, I had a... nice fly... here" she said still not taking her eyes off the cake
hoping Gala didn't see how nervous she was

"Thats strange you never fly its always "too cold"" she said using air quotations

Wait my bracelets! she knows I never buy stuff for myself!
She slid her hands closer to her

Maybe she didn't notice

Gala tilted her head at her

She noticed

"Don't try and hide those Turquoise I've seen them already," she said walking to sit on the other side of the table "Ive also seen the janitor wearing a locket just this morning, and weren't you holding a box when you came in?"

"...Maybe..." Turquoise said averting her gaze

"And I've also seen her hanging around outside the building after house looking like she was... Waiting for someone?"

Turquoise sighed "Why are you asking"

Gala put her face in her claws "sooooooo, how long have you been together?" she said smiling

"Wait no no no you got this all wrong, where just friends!" Turquoise said putting her talons up

"Yeah right totally," Gala said swiping her claw trough the icing and eating it "Friends who secretly meet after work, buy each other jewelry, Think about each other constantly, meet in the mornings to give said gifts."

Turquoise looked at Gala, then down at her claws

Gala sighed, stood up, walked over to her and put her talons on her shoulder

"Go for it T, you'll likely never find anyone else like her" Then she walked away leaving Turquoise to her thoughts

Do I like Amazonite?

She let out a big sigh and continued to work on the cake
The day passed by fairly quickly for Turquoise

"You have a good morning?" Gala said coming up behind her

"Wha... why would you think that?" she said not looking up from the icing job she was doing

"Because you have a stupid smile plastered on your face" Gala said narrowing her eyes

Wait what

She was caught off guard with that and messed up the icing

Oh, I didn't even realize

"Oh yeah, I had a... nice fly... here" she said still not taking her eyes off the cake
hoping Gala didn't see how nervous she was

"Thats strange you never fly its always "too cold"" she said using air quotations

Wait my bracelets! she knows I never buy stuff for myself!
She slid her hands closer to her

Maybe she didn't notice

Gala tilted her head at her

She noticed

"Don't try and hide those Turquoise I've seen them already," she said walking to sit on the other side of the table "Ive also seen the janitor wearing a locket just this morning, and weren't you holding a box when you came in?"

"...Maybe..." Turquoise said averting her gaze

"And I've also seen her hanging around outside the building after house looking like she was... Waiting for someone?"

Turquoise sighed "Why are you asking"

Gala put her face in her claws "sooooooo, how long have you been together?" she said smiling

"Wait no no no you got this all wrong, where just friends!" Turquoise said putting her talons up

"Yeah right totally," Gala said swiping her claw trough the icing and eating it "Friends who secretly meet after work, buy each other jewelry, Think about each other constantly, meet in the mornings to give said gifts."

Turquoise looked at Gala, then down at her claws

Gala sighed, stood up, walked over to her and put her talons on her shoulder

"Go for it T, you'll likely never find anyone else like her" Then she walked away leaving Turquoise to her thoughts

Do I like Amazonite?

She let out a big sigh and continued to work on the cake
bZ0BJsW.png
Amazonite could finally let her body rest after long work hours. However, she was more eager to see Turquoise than go home. After hastily packing up, she rushed outside to wait for Turquoise.

Maybe I can talk about the weird boss incident...
Amazonite could finally let her body rest after long work hours. However, she was more eager to see Turquoise than go home. After hastily packing up, she rushed outside to wait for Turquoise.

Maybe I can talk about the weird boss incident...
F50lMAz.png
Turquoise walked outside hesitating at the doors

I can't stop thinking of what Gala said...

She looked to the side and saw Amazonite waiting for her, she smiled at the sight of the locket on her neck

"Hey Amazonite!" she said walking over to her "so what do you want to do?"
Turquoise walked outside hesitating at the doors

I can't stop thinking of what Gala said...

She looked to the side and saw Amazonite waiting for her, she smiled at the sight of the locket on her neck

"Hey Amazonite!" she said walking over to her "so what do you want to do?"
bZ0BJsW.png
"Hey Amazonite!"

Amazonite quickly turned around. Turquoise was walking over to her with a nice smile on her face.

"So, what do you want to do?"

Oh, I didn't think of that part...

"Uh," she stuttered, "we could...go look for Aer Phantoms in the woods? I heard they're good luck on a full moon."

"Hey Amazonite!"

Amazonite quickly turned around. Turquoise was walking over to her with a nice smile on her face.

"So, what do you want to do?"

Oh, I didn't think of that part...

"Uh," she stuttered, "we could...go look for Aer Phantoms in the woods? I heard they're good luck on a full moon."

F50lMAz.png
Aer Phantoms She thought

"I might be stupid for asking this but what are Aer Phantoms? thats probably a stupid question you don't have to answer that I'm sorry we can go now..." She said looking at her talons

Aww I should know what these are shouldn't i
Aer Phantoms She thought

"I might be stupid for asking this but what are Aer Phantoms? thats probably a stupid question you don't have to answer that I'm sorry we can go now..." She said looking at her talons

Aww I should know what these are shouldn't i
bZ0BJsW.png
"I might be stupid for asking this but what are Aer Phantoms? That's probably a stupid question you don't have to answer that I'm sorry we can go now..."

"No, no, no," Amazonite giggled, "you don't have to be sorry! They're the little wisp things. We shouldn't go too near them though. There's rumors that it's a death omen if you let them pass through you or something."

I shouldn't have said that...

"Don't worry, we don't have to if you don't want to."
"I might be stupid for asking this but what are Aer Phantoms? That's probably a stupid question you don't have to answer that I'm sorry we can go now..."

"No, no, no," Amazonite giggled, "you don't have to be sorry! They're the little wisp things. We shouldn't go too near them though. There's rumors that it's a death omen if you let them pass through you or something."

I shouldn't have said that...

F50lMAz.png

"No its fine! that sounds cool!" she smiled "You will have to lead the way though, because I don't know where they are

"No its fine! that sounds cool!" she smiled "You will have to lead the way though, because I don't know where they are
bZ0BJsW.png
"You will have to lead the way though, because I don't know where they are."

"Alright!"

Amazonite took off, waiting for Turquoise to follow suite.

I hope nothing goes wrong... I'd never forgive myself.

As soon as they were both in the air, Amazonite remembered to ask her something.

"I was wondering, do you know a coatl that's a chef or something in the kitchen?"
"You will have to lead the way though, because I don't know where they are."

"Alright!"

Amazonite took off, waiting for Turquoise to follow suite.

I hope nothing goes wrong... I'd never forgive myself.

As soon as they were both in the air, Amazonite remembered to ask her something.

"I was wondering, do you know a coatl that's a chef or something in the kitchen?"
F50lMAz.png
She took off after Amazonite. The air was crisp and cold but she didn't mind, it was kind of nice.

"No... not that I know of in my kitchen, but they could be in a different one, do you know what they look like?"
She took off after Amazonite. The air was crisp and cold but she didn't mind, it was kind of nice.

"No... not that I know of in my kitchen, but they could be in a different one, do you know what they look like?"
bZ0BJsW.png

"I-No," Amazonite said, "she's probably a staff member that I haven't noticed"

Why was a simple conversation so troubling? It was probably just a feud between her boss and a staff member, nothing new. Something was just...unnerving. Both of them seemed off. Her boss, a dragon who could complain about a speck of dust, was somehow sinister and the new dragon gave off a dull vibe and a monotone voice that was hard to read.
Amazonite exhaled sharply.
Just...forget about it for tonight. Don't cause Turquoise anymore trouble.

"I-No," Amazonite said, "she's probably a staff member that I haven't noticed"

Why was a simple conversation so troubling? It was probably just a feud between her boss and a staff member, nothing new. Something was just...unnerving. Both of them seemed off. Her boss, a dragon who could complain about a speck of dust, was somehow sinister and the new dragon gave off a dull vibe and a monotone voice that was hard to read.
Amazonite exhaled sharply.
Just...forget about it for tonight. Don't cause Turquoise anymore trouble.
F50lMAz.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12