Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hogwarts University - RP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hogwarts University Mess Hall
19:20

The University Mess Hall had been dutifully prepared for the arrival of the older students, who were slowly beginning to make their way in after dropping their luggage off at their dorms. Everyone was usually exhausted by the time they arrived, and settled into their own little groups at whichever table suited them - despite that each table was marked with its house insignia.

Large trays of food, anything and everything you could imagine, lined the entire length of the tables. It was a relaxed scene, with the night sky overhead, and soft music playing in the background. The body of staff ate at their own table, and simply enjoyed the rest. Unlike in the Hogwarts castle, their own opening ceremony would commence after everyone had eaten, and the Sorting Ceremony had concluded.

Projected onto a large spot of empty wall within everyone's view, was a showcase of what was happening nearby inside the castle. Many older students delighted in watching the Sorting Ceremony happening live while they ate. Some cheered on their younger siblings, other placed bets with one another on where a certain kid would be placed. Overall, it was a nice and relaxing time...

Nadia | Ravenclaw | Apparating around | Interacting with Lin, then the Scooby Gang

Right on time, to the very second, Nadia popped into Lin's view, wearing a necklace of charms similar to Tarina's. On it was a tiny broomstick, a tiny guitar, and an adorable little potion bottle. What was in it was anyone's guess. On her belt, she wore a small pouch closed tightly with drawstrings, and finally, her hair was tied back. She looked ready for anything.

"Hey, nerd. Sorry I kept you waiting. I had to go prepare a little surprise."

She patted the pouch on her side proudly. There was a calmness about Nadia that wasn't there before - the result of the medication she took on the train finally taking a hold of her.

Before Lin could get a word in, the two were gone once more, before materializing in front of Damla right where they all agreed to meet. Tarina stood nearby with her arms crossed, in seemingly deep thought. There was also a dog, and a new kid she didn't know.

"Before we go any further, where did you guys get a dog on such short notice?! Did you trade Emile for the dog? How could you?"

She chuckled loudly at her own joke, and began to pass each person in a line. Out of the charmed pouch on her hip, she pulled out a little brown bag full of food out for everyone, and handed them out as she went. When she stopped at Lin, who still looked a little pale after all of the transportation, she gently patted his head.

"I may or may not have raided the Mess Hall. Eat up!"

She was casual about it, but she did a terrible job of hiding her pride. She pulled a bun out of her brown bag - each individual bag had also been enchanted to hold more food than you'd expect.

The storm had subsided as soon as it started, so much so that you could barely feel any dripping. Still, the rain ward that Tarina had cast on them all earlier held strong. All that remained of the storm were the daunting dark clouds overhead, and the occasional deafening strike of lightning nearby. The Forbidden Forest was noticeably warm from where Nadia was standing, like the AC had been turned up just a little too high. Despite the heavy rain, the smoke remained, looming over the forest, creeping through the trees.

After a while, It was Tarina who spoke up again.

"Once everyone's here, we'll go over the plan. We're going to need Evelyn for this, or else, well..."

Her face fell, her gaze toward the ground. Barely visible in the dark, the wet soil was restless with creatures skittering from the edge of the forest, clearly skittish of whatever was in the forest.
Hogwarts University Mess Hall
19:20

The University Mess Hall had been dutifully prepared for the arrival of the older students, who were slowly beginning to make their way in after dropping their luggage off at their dorms. Everyone was usually exhausted by the time they arrived, and settled into their own little groups at whichever table suited them - despite that each table was marked with its house insignia.

Large trays of food, anything and everything you could imagine, lined the entire length of the tables. It was a relaxed scene, with the night sky overhead, and soft music playing in the background. The body of staff ate at their own table, and simply enjoyed the rest. Unlike in the Hogwarts castle, their own opening ceremony would commence after everyone had eaten, and the Sorting Ceremony had concluded.

Projected onto a large spot of empty wall within everyone's view, was a showcase of what was happening nearby inside the castle. Many older students delighted in watching the Sorting Ceremony happening live while they ate. Some cheered on their younger siblings, other placed bets with one another on where a certain kid would be placed. Overall, it was a nice and relaxing time...

Nadia | Ravenclaw | Apparating around | Interacting with Lin, then the Scooby Gang

Right on time, to the very second, Nadia popped into Lin's view, wearing a necklace of charms similar to Tarina's. On it was a tiny broomstick, a tiny guitar, and an adorable little potion bottle. What was in it was anyone's guess. On her belt, she wore a small pouch closed tightly with drawstrings, and finally, her hair was tied back. She looked ready for anything.

"Hey, nerd. Sorry I kept you waiting. I had to go prepare a little surprise."

She patted the pouch on her side proudly. There was a calmness about Nadia that wasn't there before - the result of the medication she took on the train finally taking a hold of her.

Before Lin could get a word in, the two were gone once more, before materializing in front of Damla right where they all agreed to meet. Tarina stood nearby with her arms crossed, in seemingly deep thought. There was also a dog, and a new kid she didn't know.

"Before we go any further, where did you guys get a dog on such short notice?! Did you trade Emile for the dog? How could you?"

She chuckled loudly at her own joke, and began to pass each person in a line. Out of the charmed pouch on her hip, she pulled out a little brown bag full of food out for everyone, and handed them out as she went. When she stopped at Lin, who still looked a little pale after all of the transportation, she gently patted his head.

"I may or may not have raided the Mess Hall. Eat up!"

She was casual about it, but she did a terrible job of hiding her pride. She pulled a bun out of her brown bag - each individual bag had also been enchanted to hold more food than you'd expect.

The storm had subsided as soon as it started, so much so that you could barely feel any dripping. Still, the rain ward that Tarina had cast on them all earlier held strong. All that remained of the storm were the daunting dark clouds overhead, and the occasional deafening strike of lightning nearby. The Forbidden Forest was noticeably warm from where Nadia was standing, like the AC had been turned up just a little too high. Despite the heavy rain, the smoke remained, looming over the forest, creeping through the trees.

After a while, It was Tarina who spoke up again.

"Once everyone's here, we'll go over the plan. We're going to need Evelyn for this, or else, well..."

Her face fell, her gaze toward the ground. Barely visible in the dark, the wet soil was restless with creatures skittering from the edge of the forest, clearly skittish of whatever was in the forest.
Dov | Slytherin | Outside the forest | Interacting with Tarina and the scooby gang

Dov smiled kindly at Tarina as she called him toward her, sidling up closer to her and watching as chaos unfolded. He rather politely chose to forgo the food in the bags, though he did take one to avoid being rude.

Seeing that everyone was apparently getting rides and not wanting to mess anyone up he stepped back from the group a bit. "I don't need a ride. No worries." turning his head as he stepped back further, he took a breath. "Ixi!" He yelled and let out a low whistle. Something made an odd noise which sounded vaguely like a bird chirping followed by the furling of wings as a Thestral came from the sky, dropping down to meet them with a furl of her head.

Dov grinned as she landed and set out his hands, reaching to her face and rubbing down her scaled body, right under her chin. "If anyone can see Thestrals, they can ride with me. Ixi's a good girl. She'll take care of us." Before anyone could ask, and used to explaining himself, he added. "My parents and I breed and train the thestrals that pull the carriages."

____

Zayne | Ravenclaw | Outside the forest | Interacting with the scooby gang, in particular Emile and Damla

Zayne nearly freaked out when something invisible stormed toward them, and the biggest buff guy with the toucan started saying something about Thestrals. Raising his eyebrow he backed up slightly, only to find a golden dog pressed into his leg.

"OH MY GOSH!" Zayne forgot the thestral entirely as the dog sat at his side. "Who'se a good boy? who'se a good boyyyy!" he reached down to ruffle the dog's ears playfully.

"Agghh who brought the dog, he's adorable, i just wanna squish his little face!" Zayne gushed. Even though he wasn't a crazy magizoologist slash adventurer like his sister was, he could definitely appreciate animals. Though not Thestrals. Honestly they gave him the creeps. His sister loved them and he could see her GUSHING over the weird guy with his hands all over one. probably enough to make her boyfriend jealous.

Flicking his eyes up he caught a glimpse of a female version of Emile. Oh. it was Emile's sister. Damla, if he could remember right. She seemed to be rather cheerily moving around the place talking about a magic carpet. He just tilted his head awkwardly, trying to figure out what to do.
Dov | Slytherin | Outside the forest | Interacting with Tarina and the scooby gang

Dov smiled kindly at Tarina as she called him toward her, sidling up closer to her and watching as chaos unfolded. He rather politely chose to forgo the food in the bags, though he did take one to avoid being rude.

Seeing that everyone was apparently getting rides and not wanting to mess anyone up he stepped back from the group a bit. "I don't need a ride. No worries." turning his head as he stepped back further, he took a breath. "Ixi!" He yelled and let out a low whistle. Something made an odd noise which sounded vaguely like a bird chirping followed by the furling of wings as a Thestral came from the sky, dropping down to meet them with a furl of her head.

Dov grinned as she landed and set out his hands, reaching to her face and rubbing down her scaled body, right under her chin. "If anyone can see Thestrals, they can ride with me. Ixi's a good girl. She'll take care of us." Before anyone could ask, and used to explaining himself, he added. "My parents and I breed and train the thestrals that pull the carriages."

____

Zayne | Ravenclaw | Outside the forest | Interacting with the scooby gang, in particular Emile and Damla

Zayne nearly freaked out when something invisible stormed toward them, and the biggest buff guy with the toucan started saying something about Thestrals. Raising his eyebrow he backed up slightly, only to find a golden dog pressed into his leg.

"OH MY GOSH!" Zayne forgot the thestral entirely as the dog sat at his side. "Who'se a good boy? who'se a good boyyyy!" he reached down to ruffle the dog's ears playfully.

"Agghh who brought the dog, he's adorable, i just wanna squish his little face!" Zayne gushed. Even though he wasn't a crazy magizoologist slash adventurer like his sister was, he could definitely appreciate animals. Though not Thestrals. Honestly they gave him the creeps. His sister loved them and he could see her GUSHING over the weird guy with his hands all over one. probably enough to make her boyfriend jealous.

Flicking his eyes up he caught a glimpse of a female version of Emile. Oh. it was Emile's sister. Damla, if he could remember right. She seemed to be rather cheerily moving around the place talking about a magic carpet. He just tilted his head awkwardly, trying to figure out what to do.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
Lin l Hufflepuff l Edge of Forbidden Forest l Interacting with Scooby Gang (@CirqueDuBestial @Draconequis @Zaviei)

Lin appeared once more in front of the scooby gang, and rubbed his head. All this jumping around from different locations made his head hurt. His brain was probably just really weak. Nadia seemed to be more calm than before, which was strange. But, Lin hardly knew the girl, as they just met the past day, and, he had read something about how some people become calmer under pressure, or before something scary.

As Nadia passed out food from a seemingly bottomless paperbag, Lin mumbled,"Are you giving us drugs? Oh- I suppose food is good too."

He often found eating as a waste of time, as it wasn't as necessary as sleep, and one could survive a few days without eating a single bit. Granted, one would be hungry, but they'd be so productive! Lin probably wouldn't be productive about homework and studying, but most likely hacking, or watching a few soap operas and k-dramas.

He sat on his broomstick and levitated a few feet off the ground. He was surprised Tarina's warding spell hadn't worn off- she probably had some serious magic up her sleeves.

He watched Dov call a threstral from the sky, and instantly backed off. He wasn't intimidated by it, not at all. Just intinmidated by Dov. He seemed to be scary, and could control a threstral.

"No, thanks. I'd prefer an old-fashioned broom,"He said, looking back down at his broom while finishing the food given by Nadia.

The rain began to lessen, and for that, Lin was grateful. Oh thank god. The dark forest still smoldered, and the distinct scent of burning foliage and debris wafted towards the group. Although the scent was barely distunguishable, Lin's nose could easily detect it. Ugh, thats disgusting. At times, he acted like a stereo-typical white girl but never really showed it unless it was absolutely necessary. Lin daintily fanned the light smell away, and soon took notice of the small critters running from the forest. They seemed to carry the aura of fear, which wasn't good news- if natives from the forest were so scared of something that happened there that they would abandon their home, it meant that something ahd really gone wrong.

"Who's Evelyn?"Lin asked. If they had mentioned her before, he'd most likely forgotten, seeing as he had the worst memory in existence.
Lin l Hufflepuff l Edge of Forbidden Forest l Interacting with Scooby Gang (@CirqueDuBestial @Draconequis @Zaviei)

Lin appeared once more in front of the scooby gang, and rubbed his head. All this jumping around from different locations made his head hurt. His brain was probably just really weak. Nadia seemed to be more calm than before, which was strange. But, Lin hardly knew the girl, as they just met the past day, and, he had read something about how some people become calmer under pressure, or before something scary.

As Nadia passed out food from a seemingly bottomless paperbag, Lin mumbled,"Are you giving us drugs? Oh- I suppose food is good too."

He often found eating as a waste of time, as it wasn't as necessary as sleep, and one could survive a few days without eating a single bit. Granted, one would be hungry, but they'd be so productive! Lin probably wouldn't be productive about homework and studying, but most likely hacking, or watching a few soap operas and k-dramas.

He sat on his broomstick and levitated a few feet off the ground. He was surprised Tarina's warding spell hadn't worn off- she probably had some serious magic up her sleeves.

He watched Dov call a threstral from the sky, and instantly backed off. He wasn't intimidated by it, not at all. Just intinmidated by Dov. He seemed to be scary, and could control a threstral.

"No, thanks. I'd prefer an old-fashioned broom,"He said, looking back down at his broom while finishing the food given by Nadia.

The rain began to lessen, and for that, Lin was grateful. Oh thank god. The dark forest still smoldered, and the distinct scent of burning foliage and debris wafted towards the group. Although the scent was barely distunguishable, Lin's nose could easily detect it. Ugh, thats disgusting. At times, he acted like a stereo-typical white girl but never really showed it unless it was absolutely necessary. Lin daintily fanned the light smell away, and soon took notice of the small critters running from the forest. They seemed to carry the aura of fear, which wasn't good news- if natives from the forest were so scared of something that happened there that they would abandon their home, it meant that something ahd really gone wrong.

"Who's Evelyn?"Lin asked. If they had mentioned her before, he'd most likely forgotten, seeing as he had the worst memory in existence.
Damla | Griffindor | Hogsmead | Interacting with: Zayne (+Scooby Gang)

After gratefully accepting the food, Damla stared at the thestral without seeing it. One can only see a thestral only after seeing death and understanding it. She shivered as she found herself caught in a memory. Her mother, hugging her and Emile, shielding them from - BANG! Blood. So much blood.

Damla snapped out of it when someone began loudly gushing on Emile. She felt warm drops slid down her cheeks but did not bother wiping them. With how much it was raining, no one would notice.

She took a deep breath and plastered her usual cheery grin on her face. "That's my doggo! I even named him Emile, after my brother. See, it's even on his tag." She pointed at Emile's collar, and gave them a sh*t eating grin.

Emile | Ravenclaw | Hogsmead | Interacting with: Zayne (+Scooby gang)

The animagus gave her a flat look, seeing the prank she was laying out. It wouldn't hold long since some people here had seen him shift. With a mental shrug, he leaned up to get more ear rubbing from Zayne, his tail wagging happily. They are so similar personality wise, Zayne and Damla, he thought. It would make me believe in soulmates, if I didn't know any better. He snorted at that, though it came out as a huff. Damla had made him read for too much romance novels.
Damla | Griffindor | Hogsmead | Interacting with: Zayne (+Scooby Gang)

After gratefully accepting the food, Damla stared at the thestral without seeing it. One can only see a thestral only after seeing death and understanding it. She shivered as she found herself caught in a memory. Her mother, hugging her and Emile, shielding them from - BANG! Blood. So much blood.

Damla snapped out of it when someone began loudly gushing on Emile. She felt warm drops slid down her cheeks but did not bother wiping them. With how much it was raining, no one would notice.

She took a deep breath and plastered her usual cheery grin on her face. "That's my doggo! I even named him Emile, after my brother. See, it's even on his tag." She pointed at Emile's collar, and gave them a sh*t eating grin.

Emile | Ravenclaw | Hogsmead | Interacting with: Zayne (+Scooby gang)

The animagus gave her a flat look, seeing the prank she was laying out. It wouldn't hold long since some people here had seen him shift. With a mental shrug, he leaned up to get more ear rubbing from Zayne, his tail wagging happily. They are so similar personality wise, Zayne and Damla, he thought. It would make me believe in soulmates, if I didn't know any better. He snorted at that, though it came out as a huff. Damla had made him read for too much romance novels.
pNeMP39.pngMLACkpO.pngkKWypF0.pngnNnmo6E.png4zBL86C.png
Eleanor | Gryffindor | Hogsmeade | Interacting with Oceanus | Profile

She smiled at Oceanus. "Thanks, but it's going to take half my stash of tuna just to win his affection back, and I really don't wanna be the person who empties the pet shop of tuna," she said, grinning embarrassedly. "That happened once, and I got yelled at by quite a lot of people, and I'm really not looking forward to a repeat of that incident."

They walked in silence for a while, seeing more students around the same age as they were clustered on the edge of the Forbidden Forest, which was clearly on fire.

Her bags had been drooping more and more towards the floor as she had gotten more and more distracted, and with a hissed swear and a flick of her wand as her bags touched the soggy floor, she sent her bags flying upward then stopping them abruptly as they started to reach out of the invisible umbrella range. By the time she looked up again, the girl with the cat was gone, having apparated away. She turned back to Oceanus, shrugging and saying "Well, maybe not then. I'm going off to the dorms to drop my stuff off, so I guess this is it?"
Eleanor | Gryffindor | Hogsmeade | Interacting with Oceanus | Profile

She smiled at Oceanus. "Thanks, but it's going to take half my stash of tuna just to win his affection back, and I really don't wanna be the person who empties the pet shop of tuna," she said, grinning embarrassedly. "That happened once, and I got yelled at by quite a lot of people, and I'm really not looking forward to a repeat of that incident."

They walked in silence for a while, seeing more students around the same age as they were clustered on the edge of the Forbidden Forest, which was clearly on fire.

Her bags had been drooping more and more towards the floor as she had gotten more and more distracted, and with a hissed swear and a flick of her wand as her bags touched the soggy floor, she sent her bags flying upward then stopping them abruptly as they started to reach out of the invisible umbrella range. By the time she looked up again, the girl with the cat was gone, having apparated away. She turned back to Oceanus, shrugging and saying "Well, maybe not then. I'm going off to the dorms to drop my stuff off, so I guess this is it?"
bfbf2a0f859f7366d61e4d75eb1520e9.png cc58de6c868a8e0af7b39907c4bd948f.png f689ce8ae278379c13e81ec9af84bb91.png
Oceanus|Slytherin|Hogsmeade|Interacting with Eleanor
Oceanus nodded and set Kirisames down, as Noctis, Dies, and Libra took their places/perches around him.
"It seems so. I'll see you around sometime." And with that, he walked away making his way to Hogwarts and the Slytherin dorms. Looking at Noctis, he smiled.
"Thanks boy, for helping me make a friend." He then kissed Libra on the head and started to pet Dies, who was perched on his shoulders
"Thank you two as well." Noctis, Dies, and Libra purred in satisfaction. Oceanus just smiled and continued walking.
Oceanus|Slytherin|Hogsmeade|Interacting with Eleanor
Oceanus nodded and set Kirisames down, as Noctis, Dies, and Libra took their places/perches around him.
"It seems so. I'll see you around sometime." And with that, he walked away making his way to Hogwarts and the Slytherin dorms. Looking at Noctis, he smiled.
"Thanks boy, for helping me make a friend." He then kissed Libra on the head and started to pet Dies, who was perched on his shoulders
"Thank you two as well." Noctis, Dies, and Libra purred in satisfaction. Oceanus just smiled and continued walking.
BNy42UW.pngoKgCGqL.pnghzemmQf.png
Eleanor | Gryffindor | Hogsmeade | Open to Interaction | Profile

She apparated to Hogwarts then walked towards the Gryffindor dorms, making her way into the dorms to put her baggage down. Dropping her bags with a dull thud and looking at Kirsames, who was already perched on the windowsill on the opposite side of the room, she sighed and summoned a saucer of water for Kirsames, which he ignored. "Come on, Kirsames, you haven't gotten any water today." When that didn't receive a response, she sighed. "Alright then, just make sure you drink enough water."

She turned to unpack her bags, and with several swishes of her wand, everything was spread out neatly throughout the room, her robes and dresses hung up in the closet and shoes beneath them, and she smiled in satisfaction. "Kirsames, wanna come down with me?" Kirsames jumped off the windowsill, padding out of the room ahead of her, leaving her to close the doors.

Standing at a crossroads, between the path leading down towards the Forbidden Forest and the Great Hall, she decided to check the Forbidden Forest out first because something about the teacher who told them everything was under control was suspicious. Making her way down the slightly slippery stone path, she noticed a group of people clustered near the Forbidden Forest, along with a dog and a clear spot, a sure sign of a thestral.

(@CirqueDuBestial @Draconequis @Zaviei do yall mind if I chill with you guys for a bit)
(@CirqueDuBestial Do we have separate rooms because if not then i'm going to have to edit thanks)
Eleanor | Gryffindor | Hogsmeade | Open to Interaction | Profile

She apparated to Hogwarts then walked towards the Gryffindor dorms, making her way into the dorms to put her baggage down. Dropping her bags with a dull thud and looking at Kirsames, who was already perched on the windowsill on the opposite side of the room, she sighed and summoned a saucer of water for Kirsames, which he ignored. "Come on, Kirsames, you haven't gotten any water today." When that didn't receive a response, she sighed. "Alright then, just make sure you drink enough water."

She turned to unpack her bags, and with several swishes of her wand, everything was spread out neatly throughout the room, her robes and dresses hung up in the closet and shoes beneath them, and she smiled in satisfaction. "Kirsames, wanna come down with me?" Kirsames jumped off the windowsill, padding out of the room ahead of her, leaving her to close the doors.

Standing at a crossroads, between the path leading down towards the Forbidden Forest and the Great Hall, she decided to check the Forbidden Forest out first because something about the teacher who told them everything was under control was suspicious. Making her way down the slightly slippery stone path, she noticed a group of people clustered near the Forbidden Forest, along with a dog and a clear spot, a sure sign of a thestral.

(@CirqueDuBestial @Draconequis @Zaviei do yall mind if I chill with you guys for a bit)
(@CirqueDuBestial Do we have separate rooms because if not then i'm going to have to edit thanks)
bfbf2a0f859f7366d61e4d75eb1520e9.png cc58de6c868a8e0af7b39907c4bd948f.png f689ce8ae278379c13e81ec9af84bb91.png
Oceanus|Slytherin|Hogdmeade|Open to interaction
Oceanus, Noctis, Libra, and Dies made it to Hogwarts and slipped into the Slytherin dorms without anyone noticing. Placing his bags on a bed, he sighed and started to unpack. Soon he had all his hoodies, jeans and t-shirts hanging up along with a few robes and his shoes neatly set up beneath the bed. Noticing that his current outfit was slightly dripping from the rain, he decided to switch into a dry black hoodie, grey jeans, and a green t-shirt before laying down with his cats.

Noctis huffed and tugged at Oceanus's sleeve, wanting to go out. Libra and Dies were standing by the door, looking impatient. Oceanus sighed and got up.
"Ok, ok, I'm coming." He said as he opened the door and walked out with his faithful felines beside him. The quartet walked down to the forbidden forest, passing the group clustered around the edge. Noctis, Dies, and Libra decided to climb the trees, Oceanus joining them soon after. Sitting spread out across some high limbs they casually listened in on the conversations going on below.
Oceanus|Slytherin|Hogdmeade|Open to interaction
Oceanus, Noctis, Libra, and Dies made it to Hogwarts and slipped into the Slytherin dorms without anyone noticing. Placing his bags on a bed, he sighed and started to unpack. Soon he had all his hoodies, jeans and t-shirts hanging up along with a few robes and his shoes neatly set up beneath the bed. Noticing that his current outfit was slightly dripping from the rain, he decided to switch into a dry black hoodie, grey jeans, and a green t-shirt before laying down with his cats.

Noctis huffed and tugged at Oceanus's sleeve, wanting to go out. Libra and Dies were standing by the door, looking impatient. Oceanus sighed and got up.
"Ok, ok, I'm coming." He said as he opened the door and walked out with his faithful felines beside him. The quartet walked down to the forbidden forest, passing the group clustered around the edge. Noctis, Dies, and Libra decided to climb the trees, Oceanus joining them soon after. Sitting spread out across some high limbs they casually listened in on the conversations going on below.
BNy42UW.pngoKgCGqL.pnghzemmQf.png
((forgot to ask this lmao-
I know CirqueDuBestial wants to be pinged, who else wants me to ping them?))

Lin l Hufflepuff l Edge of the Forbidden Forest l Interacting wtih Scooby Gang (@CirqueDuBestial @Zaviei @Draconequis)

Lin watched Zayne smother the "Emile" dog with kisses, not showing any signs of care. Of course, usually he'd run over to the dog and do the same as well, but Emile seemed to be getting enough attention- he didn't want to overwhelm the dog. Looking back at the group, he noticed that Damla's face had a few raindrops on it, which was strange seeing as the rain had stopped a few minutes ago. As well as that, they also had a rather impressive water repelling charm casted on them.

However, being the oblivious idiot he is, Lin took no notice or care for the potential situation at hand and coninued on his merry way. Taking out the remaining earbud he had left, he put it in his ear and connected it wirelessly to his phone. Music from his playlist began to play, yet he could barely hear it over the other's voices since he set it to the lowest volume. Lin had a fear of other people hearing his questionable music, and had always done this every time he listened to music in public.

Lin hovered above the ground on his broomstick, gripping his wand tightly. He often clenched or gripped anything in his hand out of habit when he was bored, and especially if he was nervous. Luckily, his wand was unyeilding, so it could withstand his grip quite easily.

Looking at the background of the Forbidden forest behind the group, he noticed that a few other students had come out as well. Seems as if we're not the only curious ones he thought.

Wouldn't it be fun if it was a competiton to solve the mystery first? He smiled at himself for the thought and tuned back into the group's conversation.
((forgot to ask this lmao-
I know CirqueDuBestial wants to be pinged, who else wants me to ping them?))

Lin l Hufflepuff l Edge of the Forbidden Forest l Interacting wtih Scooby Gang (@CirqueDuBestial @Zaviei @Draconequis)

Lin watched Zayne smother the "Emile" dog with kisses, not showing any signs of care. Of course, usually he'd run over to the dog and do the same as well, but Emile seemed to be getting enough attention- he didn't want to overwhelm the dog. Looking back at the group, he noticed that Damla's face had a few raindrops on it, which was strange seeing as the rain had stopped a few minutes ago. As well as that, they also had a rather impressive water repelling charm casted on them.

However, being the oblivious idiot he is, Lin took no notice or care for the potential situation at hand and coninued on his merry way. Taking out the remaining earbud he had left, he put it in his ear and connected it wirelessly to his phone. Music from his playlist began to play, yet he could barely hear it over the other's voices since he set it to the lowest volume. Lin had a fear of other people hearing his questionable music, and had always done this every time he listened to music in public.

Lin hovered above the ground on his broomstick, gripping his wand tightly. He often clenched or gripped anything in his hand out of habit when he was bored, and especially if he was nervous. Luckily, his wand was unyeilding, so it could withstand his grip quite easily.

Looking at the background of the Forbidden forest behind the group, he noticed that a few other students had come out as well. Seems as if we're not the only curious ones he thought.

Wouldn't it be fun if it was a competiton to solve the mystery first? He smiled at himself for the thought and tuned back into the group's conversation.
Dov l Slytherin l Edge of Forbidden Forest l Interacting with Scooby Gang (@CirqueDuBestial @sadcreme @Zaviei) (im actually good with pings because im subbed lol)

Dov was honestly surprised by the reaction of everyone around him, some backing away, others looking scared, and one of them crying. He rested his hand on Ixi's face with a frown as the Thestral greeted him with a familial grumble. Thestrals weren't any different than horses to him. Intelligent as much if not more, they were loyal, and had always been there for him since he was a kid.

Shrugging, he scratched under Ixi's neck. "If you say so."

Mage crackled in rememberance as she greeted the familiar sight of the Thestral. Ducking her head out from behind his shirt, she clicked again, her pupils dilating in remembrance.

Ixi in response let out a noise which sounded like a mixture of a hiss and a weird burbling sound, her head bobbing as she seemed to recognize Mage as well.

Dov just leaned into the Thestral, thinking maybe he shouldn't have called her to help.

___

Zayne | Hufflepuff | Edge of Forbidden forest | Interacting with: Damla and Emile and the scooby gang

Zayne continued to pet the dog named after Damla's brother. "Awee that is cuttteee. I wonder how your brother feels about it though, probably hates it." he grinned and held out his unoccupied hand for a handshake. "i'm Zayne by the way. Nice to meet ya."

He furrowed his brow when they'd finished shaking hands, putting his hand down at his side. "so.. where exactly is your brother now? Back at the castle?" biting the inside of his cheek, he tapped his lower jaw with his left index finger, brows drawing together.

"If we are going to be going inside that place...maybe i should cast some protection charms?" He asked lightly.
Dov l Slytherin l Edge of Forbidden Forest l Interacting with Scooby Gang (@CirqueDuBestial @sadcreme @Zaviei) (im actually good with pings because im subbed lol)

Dov was honestly surprised by the reaction of everyone around him, some backing away, others looking scared, and one of them crying. He rested his hand on Ixi's face with a frown as the Thestral greeted him with a familial grumble. Thestrals weren't any different than horses to him. Intelligent as much if not more, they were loyal, and had always been there for him since he was a kid.

Shrugging, he scratched under Ixi's neck. "If you say so."

Mage crackled in rememberance as she greeted the familiar sight of the Thestral. Ducking her head out from behind his shirt, she clicked again, her pupils dilating in remembrance.

Ixi in response let out a noise which sounded like a mixture of a hiss and a weird burbling sound, her head bobbing as she seemed to recognize Mage as well.

Dov just leaned into the Thestral, thinking maybe he shouldn't have called her to help.

___

Zayne | Hufflepuff | Edge of Forbidden forest | Interacting with: Damla and Emile and the scooby gang

Zayne continued to pet the dog named after Damla's brother. "Awee that is cuttteee. I wonder how your brother feels about it though, probably hates it." he grinned and held out his unoccupied hand for a handshake. "i'm Zayne by the way. Nice to meet ya."

He furrowed his brow when they'd finished shaking hands, putting his hand down at his side. "so.. where exactly is your brother now? Back at the castle?" biting the inside of his cheek, he tapped his lower jaw with his left index finger, brows drawing together.

"If we are going to be going inside that place...maybe i should cast some protection charms?" He asked lightly.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10