Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Outcast Alliance - Open To All!
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
@onyxshade of flipping course it does, your reaction just made it seem like I did something wrong XD I’m actually planning on restarting it once mid terms are over next week.))
@onyxshade of flipping course it does, your reaction just made it seem like I did something wrong XD I’m actually planning on restarting it once mid terms are over next week.))
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
@Darkshine @Zorua345

Twisted rubs the back of her neck and shuffled on the spot for something to do. “Guys, I’m bored,” she admits.

~~~

Vykos is tending to Waldo.

~~~
@QweemOfChaos

Atrophy begins to lead Pear back to the group. “You’re not in any trouble,” she tells the Gaoler, though she’s not sure of this fact.
@Darkshine @Zorua345

Twisted rubs the back of her neck and shuffled on the spot for something to do. “Guys, I’m bored,” she admits.

~~~

Vykos is tending to Waldo.

~~~
@QweemOfChaos

Atrophy begins to lead Pear back to the group. “You’re not in any trouble,” she tells the Gaoler, though she’s not sure of this fact.
Pear hesitates before following Atrophy. Something tells her the mirror isn't lying. Her head is hung low anyway, ashamed of running in the first place.
Pear hesitates before following Atrophy. Something tells her the mirror isn't lying. Her head is hung low anyway, ashamed of running in the first place.
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/464085/46408433p.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/494259/49425802p.png[/img] "Me too, not gonna lie." Myren says, trying to think of something they could do. Geist folds his arms and thinks too, tapping his toe claw in thought. "I always thought making different shapes with your magic was fun- I-I think..." He taps his chin, then starts trying to conjure a small orb. He eventually forms a small, swirling orb the size of a marble with some difficulty. His brow furrows like he has to concentrate incredibly hard to keep it together. Geist holds the red-and-green spheroid for a few seconds before it starts wobbling and then dissipates. He lets out the breath he appeared to be holding, even though ghosts don't breathe, and sighs. "It's a lot harder to do magic whilst being incorporeal because you don't exactly... [i]exist.[/i] I-It's kinda hard to explain." He scratches his head. "Anyone else want to give it a try?" Myren excitedly rubs her hands together and conjures a small ice cube that seems to unfold itself until it resembles a snowflake. ----- @Bibbit @Darkshine
46408433p.png 49425802p.png
"Me too, not gonna lie." Myren says, trying to think of something they could do. Geist folds his arms and thinks too, tapping his toe claw in thought.
"I always thought making different shapes with your magic was fun- I-I think..." He taps his chin, then starts trying to conjure a small orb. He eventually forms a small, swirling orb the size of a marble with some difficulty. His brow furrows like he has to concentrate incredibly hard to keep it together. Geist holds the red-and-green spheroid for a few seconds before it starts wobbling and then dissipates. He lets out the breath he appeared to be holding, even though ghosts don't breathe, and sighs.
"It's a lot harder to do magic whilst being incorporeal because you don't exactly... exist. I-It's kinda hard to explain." He scratches his head. "Anyone else want to give it a try?"
Myren excitedly rubs her hands together and conjures a small ice cube that seems to unfold itself until it resembles a snowflake.
@Bibbit @Darkshine
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
Umbra tilts her head "I can fade, that is what I can do" She glances at Twist. Twist shrugs
"My Element is plague, sooooo..."

Vagor flicks an ear, then follows Pear, deciding not to comment on the situation.

@Zorua345 @Bibbit @QweemOfChaos
Umbra tilts her head "I can fade, that is what I can do" She glances at Twist. Twist shrugs
"My Element is plague, sooooo..."

Vagor flicks an ear, then follows Pear, deciding not to comment on the situation.

@Zorua345 @Bibbit @QweemOfChaos
When worry's never helping, tell me, why, why, worry at all?
a53b2111-a1df-11e9-8792-cdcee464383f.gif
Continuum rift RP
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/464085/46408433p.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/494259/49425802p.png[/img] "Oh, well," Myren says, dispersing the snowflake. "is there anything I could conjure for you?" She forms a few ice cubes and holds them, waiting for someone to make a request. Geist seems focused on trying to conjure another orb, his brow creased. He grunts irritably when it crumbles, and tries again. @Bibbit @Darkshine
"Oh, well," Myren says, dispersing the snowflake. "is there anything I could conjure for you?" She forms a few ice cubes and holds them, waiting for someone to make a request.

Geist seems focused on trying to conjure another orb, his brow creased. He grunts irritably when it crumbles, and tries again.

@Bibbit @Darkshine
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
Umbra tilts her head "Can you make still-look-alikes?"
Twist settles down on the floor "She means statues"

@Zorua345 @Bibbit
Umbra tilts her head "Can you make still-look-alikes?"
Twist settles down on the floor "She means statues"

@Zorua345 @Bibbit
Continuum rift RP
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/464085/46408433p.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/494259/49425802p.png[/img] "Sure! They'll look a little blocky, but I can them a shot." Myren picks out an ice cube and it starts unfolding and growing until it looks like a glassy, prismatic version of Umbra. She carefully sets it down and grabs another cube which slowly shapes itself to look like Twist with his armor. "You can have them, they should last a few hours without melting." Geist finally seems to have gotten the hang of sustaining his orb, so he carefully tries to form it into a bird. Once he gets the rough shape, he makes it circle around the room. @Darkshine
"Sure! They'll look a little blocky, but I can them a shot." Myren picks out an ice cube and it starts unfolding and growing until it looks like a glassy, prismatic version of Umbra. She carefully sets it down and grabs another cube which slowly shapes itself to look like Twist with his armor. "You can have them, they should last a few hours without melting."

Geist finally seems to have gotten the hang of sustaining his orb, so he carefully tries to form it into a bird. Once he gets the rough shape, he makes it circle around the room.

@Darkshine
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
lbjYA1m.png
Umbra picked the statue up with the tips of her claws "Oh, how delicate!" She carefully places it next to her "Thank you" She flares her crests a little "Shall I make the shadows dance?"
Twist nudges his statue with the tip of his nose "Hm, I don't trust myself to be gentle enough to pick this up"

@Zorua345 @Bibbit
Umbra picked the statue up with the tips of her claws "Oh, how delicate!" She carefully places it next to her "Thank you" She flares her crests a little "Shall I make the shadows dance?"
Twist nudges his statue with the tip of his nose "Hm, I don't trust myself to be gentle enough to pick this up"

@Zorua345 @Bibbit
Continuum rift RP
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/464085/46408433p.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/494259/49425802p.png[/img] "That sounds interesting, sure!" Myren says, forming the last few ice cubes into statues of Twisted, Geist, and finally one of herself. "They're not actually that fragile, you could drop them from a ways up and they wouldn't crack." She tells Twist. Geist's eyes are focused on the bird. He does a quick blooming motion with his hand and the bird bursts into a dozen or so butterflies that dance around the cave before disappearing. He walks over to Myren and crouches down to look at the statue she made of him, poking at it but his finger passes through the ice. @Darkshine @Bibbit
"That sounds interesting, sure!" Myren says, forming the last few ice cubes into statues of Twisted, Geist, and finally one of herself. "They're not actually that fragile, you could drop them from a ways up and they wouldn't crack." She tells Twist.

Geist's eyes are focused on the bird. He does a quick blooming motion with his hand and the bird bursts into a dozen or so butterflies that dance around the cave before disappearing. He walks over to Myren and crouches down to look at the statue she made of him, poking at it but his finger passes through the ice.

@Darkshine @Bibbit
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
lbjYA1m.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47