Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Uncharted Territory | Warriors RP (OPEN)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@Bayhound @Sealflipper @ShiverClan1603 @Aurellyn @WillowtheWisp @xspideray @BluefireDrag0n @L0veyD0vey @perifinite

please don’t forget to post or send me a message of absense! your characters will be removed by the 4th

i have given everyone who is inactive over a week to post
@Bayhound @Sealflipper @ShiverClan1603 @Aurellyn @WillowtheWisp @xspideray @BluefireDrag0n @L0veyD0vey @perifinite

please don’t forget to post or send me a message of absense! your characters will be removed by the 4th

i have given everyone who is inactive over a week to post
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
I’ll try to post soon, I’m just very busy over the weekday
I’ll try to post soon, I’m just very busy over the weekday
I'm here. I am active. Just waiting patiently @SwootleDootle
I'm here. I am active. Just waiting patiently @SwootleDootle
b9aWflB.png
@ShiverClan1603

well, the rp thread was made, evenif your character(s) can’t do much, putting anything would help me know better of your activity and whatnot
@ShiverClan1603

well, the rp thread was made, evenif your character(s) can’t do much, putting anything would help me know better of your activity and whatnot
U58SZuw.jpg
@SwootleDootle

Hey, I seem to have missed the ping to the main thread. Would you mind linking it or repinging me? :)
@SwootleDootle

Hey, I seem to have missed the ping to the main thread. Would you mind linking it or repinging me? :)
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
I'm still here!
I'm still here!
xxxxxx d5529b090f743c2d57aa89a08fcbb6452177d398.png 95a8885aa639ad7fceba05d6e45f928922a0d19d.png b020a3067972f0b3e1d4d7a763e63a0a46fc1cc2.gif
peri | fr time +15 | she/her | need coffee
@WillowtheWisp

i pinged you in the IC thread last night, hopefully you saw

@perifinite

the link to the IC thread is on the top of page 21 (in case this post goes to a new page)
@WillowtheWisp

i pinged you in the IC thread last night, hopefully you saw

@perifinite

the link to the IC thread is on the top of page 21 (in case this post goes to a new page)
U58SZuw.jpg
Just edit your first post to show the link. Perhaps that’ll make it easier
Just edit your first post to show the link. Perhaps that’ll make it easier
@Sealflipper

editing the link doesn’t work. if i need to, ill ping everyone on the IC thread a second time
@Sealflipper

editing the link doesn’t work. if i need to, ill ping everyone on the IC thread a second time
U58SZuw.jpg
I'm on mostly after 1:30 - Atlantic Time in Canada because I am finally free of classes at Uni
I'm on mostly after 1:30 - Atlantic Time in Canada because I am finally free of classes at Uni
b9aWflB.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21