Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Uncharted Territory | Warriors RP (OPEN)
hello everyone, pardon my absences, i have been busier than i would have liked with work and school. hopefully everyone is still on board to go, i will make a rp thread sometime tomorrow or sunday
hello everyone, pardon my absences, i have been busier than i would have liked with work and school. hopefully everyone is still on board to go, i will make a rp thread sometime tomorrow or sunday
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
Are we still going? Or is everyone busy because same
Are we still going? Or is everyone busy because same
xxxxxx d5529b090f743c2d57aa89a08fcbb6452177d398.png 95a8885aa639ad7fceba05d6e45f928922a0d19d.png b020a3067972f0b3e1d4d7a763e63a0a46fc1cc2.gif
peri | fr time +15 | she/her | need coffee
I've been busy, but I'm still in.
I've been busy, but I'm still in.
@SwootleDootle
If this is still open, could I join? I'd like to make my cat a kit-bearer, if that's still an option.
@SwootleDootle
If this is still open, could I join? I'd like to make my cat a kit-bearer, if that's still an option.
@ all of you

hi yes sorry, stuff kept coming up, and we got a kitten— im in class right now, but i have a reminder to make the RP thread sometime during lunch, and ill put in the first post after school
@ all of you

hi yes sorry, stuff kept coming up, and we got a kitten— im in class right now, but i have a reminder to make the RP thread sometime during lunch, and ill put in the first post after school
U58SZuw.jpg
@Flamestar03

yes, this is still open, but id prefer if your character was a hunter, fighter, or apprentice— unless you planned on making multiple?
@Flamestar03

yes, this is still open, but id prefer if your character was a hunter, fighter, or apprentice— unless you planned on making multiple?
U58SZuw.jpg
Woooo^

@Flamestar03
Yeah, it’s still open. I’m pretty postive you can make a character if you’d like.
Woooo^

@Flamestar03
Yeah, it’s still open. I’m pretty postive you can make a character if you’d like.
@Phelsuma

it’s not a problem! i don’t expect everyone to be able to post 24/7, plus my weekends are more open to being able to post more often
@Phelsuma

it’s not a problem! i don’t expect everyone to be able to post 24/7, plus my weekends are more open to being able to post more often
U58SZuw.jpg
@SwootleDootle

I’ll be able to post when it opens, but on Saturday I have a surgery, so please pardon me if I’m off for a bit then.
@SwootleDootle

I’ll be able to post when it opens, but on Saturday I have a surgery, so please pardon me if I’m off for a bit then.
ytkEBod.pngVOooL3V.png
OrlEqVx.pngmlHpBMC.png
bYt72YT.png2VtxnMX.png
pwf4g2A.pngJ8QoPxT.png
3adgzZD.png6YousWl.png
@L0veyD0vey

oh, i hope your surgery goes well! take as much time as you’ll need to recover :>
@L0veyD0vey

oh, i hope your surgery goes well! take as much time as you’ll need to recover :>
U58SZuw.jpg