Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Uncharted Territory | Warriors RP (OPEN)
I think that every apprentice needs a mentor. It isn't in relationships.

I won't be on for the third (wednesday).
I think that every apprentice needs a mentor. It isn't in relationships.

I won't be on for the third (wednesday).
@SwootleDootle

Hi there! I was wondering if the NPCs for claim are literally NPCs that newcomers could 'adopt' as characters? (My apologies if this seems like a silly question, haha, I just want to be sure as I don't want to step on any toes!)

Also, I swear I recognize your name? o-o Haha I think we may have been in another Warriors RP together before!
@SwootleDootle

Hi there! I was wondering if the NPCs for claim are literally NPCs that newcomers could 'adopt' as characters? (My apologies if this seems like a silly question, haha, I just want to be sure as I don't want to step on any toes!)

Also, I swear I recognize your name? o-o Haha I think we may have been in another Warriors RP together before!
@Aurellyn

hi hello! and yes, the NPCs are all available to anyone! and other cats that newcomers want to make are open as well

and it’s possible? i’ve been in a bunch of warriors rps in the past, so you may have seen me around :>
@Aurellyn

hi hello! and yes, the NPCs are all available to anyone! and other cats that newcomers want to make are open as well

and it’s possible? i’ve been in a bunch of warriors rps in the past, so you may have seen me around :>
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
@SwootleDootle

Oh, awesome! Could I possibly make a claim to Rookpaw and Brindlefoot, then? :D
@SwootleDootle

Oh, awesome! Could I possibly make a claim to Rookpaw and Brindlefoot, then? :D
@Aurellyn

sure! i think @/Bayhound made those two as well, so maybe give them a message on what to know/expect with the familial side :>
@Aurellyn

sure! i think @/Bayhound made those two as well, so maybe give them a message on what to know/expect with the familial side :>
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
@SwootleDootle

Gotcha! :D Thank you! I'll fill out the forms as soon as I talk to Bayhound!

@Bayhound

Hey there! I'm gonna be joining and adopting Rookpaw and Brindlefoot! I did read the background you had on Sootpaw's app, so I know what's going on there, but I was wondering if there's anything else in particular you'd like me to know/do with either of the two?
@SwootleDootle

Gotcha! :D Thank you! I'll fill out the forms as soon as I talk to Bayhound!

@Bayhound

Hey there! I'm gonna be joining and adopting Rookpaw and Brindlefoot! I did read the background you had on Sootpaw's app, so I know what's going on there, but I was wondering if there's anything else in particular you'd like me to know/do with either of the two?
@Aurellyn
Wow, awesome! It'll be fun to have practically the whole family in play!

Rookpaw is practically a blank slate. He may be a little protective of his sisters, but other than that, go wild!

Brindlefoot I imagined to be steadfast, proud, dutiful, and genuinely kind. Now that she's no longer a warrior and due to her incident, she probably harbors a little shame, but aside from that night she'll probably have the same attributes. She's especially loyal to BrookClan and is keen on helping keep clanmates in tip-top shape mentally. Feel free to take some liberties with her!
@Aurellyn
Wow, awesome! It'll be fun to have practically the whole family in play!

Rookpaw is practically a blank slate. He may be a little protective of his sisters, but other than that, go wild!

Brindlefoot I imagined to be steadfast, proud, dutiful, and genuinely kind. Now that she's no longer a warrior and due to her incident, she probably harbors a little shame, but aside from that night she'll probably have the same attributes. She's especially loyal to BrookClan and is keen on helping keep clanmates in tip-top shape mentally. Feel free to take some liberties with her!
h5IOxf5.gif bay
they/them
> lore
> wishlist
> scatters
> hatchery
________________earth_0.pnglight_2.pngtumblr_nr8b59v56x1tk8rwxo4_100.png
Ooh, cool! Dawnpaw has both her siblings and her mother now, haha~
Ooh, cool! Dawnpaw has both her siblings and her mother now, haha~
xxxxxx d5529b090f743c2d57aa89a08fcbb6452177d398.png 95a8885aa639ad7fceba05d6e45f928922a0d19d.png b020a3067972f0b3e1d4d7a763e63a0a46fc1cc2.gif
peri | fr time +15 | she/her | need coffee
If it isn't too much trouble... can you put in the family slot that Mistflight and Dustwind are the children of the long deceased leader Willowstar and deceased elder Mudstep... while Finchstar (leader before Wolfstar and deceased) is the father of Silvertail who is a nursery queen?
If it isn't too much trouble... can you put in the family slot that Mistflight and Dustwind are the children of the long deceased leader Willowstar and deceased elder Mudstep... while Finchstar (leader before Wolfstar and deceased) is the father of Silvertail who is a nursery queen?
b9aWflB.png
Ahhhh! I'm getting this in late since I slept all day, but I'm getting it in nonetheless! :D

Name: Brindlefoot
Affiliation: BrookClan
Sexuality: Straight

Backstory: See Here

Personality: Steadfast, Loyal, Dutiful, Proud, Genuinely Kind. Ashamed, Stubborn, Afraid of love.
Other: Crippled, horribly bent and broken back left leg.

Appearance: Long, silky tortoiseshell fur that she keeps as smooth and clean as possible. Big, round, golden eyes. Crippled back left leg (bent, twisted, broken).
Short description: A beautiful tortoiseshell she-cat with golden eyes.

Crush: None
Mate: None
Offspring: Sootpaw (@Bayhound), Dawnpaw (@perifinite), Rookpaw (@Aurellyn)
Family: Sootpaw, Dawnpaw, Rookpaw

Name: Rookpaw
Sexuality: Bisexual

Backstory: Rookpaw was a quiet kit, often preferring to play by himself. He was also incredibly imaginative, thinking outside of the box and even found talking to an imaginary friend when he was young. As he grew and eventually became an apprentice, he became even more quiet and closed off. He stopped talking to his imaginary friend (likely having outgrown it), and instead he became particularly close with Sootpaw.

He was no medicine cat, but he often liked to ask about what Sootpaw had learned, intrigued by the lifestyle of a medicine cat, and he loved to help her when she needed to gather herbs. He grew to be very protective of her, seeing her as both his best friend and his sister.

As a result of his attention to Sootpaw, Rookpaw has been a bit neglectful of his training as a warrior, not really putting much effort into it. He doesn't really have much motivation to learn, or to become a warrior, but at the same time he wants the freedom of being a warrior. Due to his lack of training, it's likely he'll become a warrior later than his sister, Dawnpaw.

Personality: Shy, Quiet, Friendly, Doting, Protective. Lazy, Unmotivated.
Other: Has a bit of social anxiety. Not serious, just he can get overwhelmed easily by

Appearance: Solid black, long legs, a bit on the stocky side. Bigger than a normal tom his age. Kind of intimidating physically but a gentle giant.
Short description: A stocky, long-legged black tom with bright green eyes.

Offspring: None
Family: Sootpaw (@Bayhound), Dawnpaw (@perifinite), Brindlefoot (@Aurellyn)
Ahhhh! I'm getting this in late since I slept all day, but I'm getting it in nonetheless! :D

Name: Brindlefoot
Sexuality: Straight

Backstory: See Here

Personality: Steadfast, Loyal, Dutiful, Proud, Genuinely Kind. Ashamed, Stubborn, Afraid of love.
Other: Crippled, horribly bent and broken back left leg.

Appearance: Long, silky tortoiseshell fur that she keeps as smooth and clean as possible. Big, round, golden eyes. Crippled back left leg (bent, twisted, broken).
Short description: A beautiful tortoiseshell she-cat with golden eyes.

Offspring: Sootpaw (@Bayhound), Dawnpaw (@perifinite), Rookpaw (@Aurellyn)
Family: Sootpaw, Dawnpaw, Rookpaw

Name: Rookpaw
Sexuality: Bisexual

Backstory: Rookpaw was a quiet kit, often preferring to play by himself. He was also incredibly imaginative, thinking outside of the box and even found talking to an imaginary friend when he was young. As he grew and eventually became an apprentice, he became even more quiet and closed off. He stopped talking to his imaginary friend (likely having outgrown it), and instead he became particularly close with Sootpaw.

He was no medicine cat, but he often liked to ask about what Sootpaw had learned, intrigued by the lifestyle of a medicine cat, and he loved to help her when she needed to gather herbs. He grew to be very protective of her, seeing her as both his best friend and his sister.

As a result of his attention to Sootpaw, Rookpaw has been a bit neglectful of his training as a warrior, not really putting much effort into it. He doesn't really have much motivation to learn, or to become a warrior, but at the same time he wants the freedom of being a warrior. Due to his lack of training, it's likely he'll become a warrior later than his sister, Dawnpaw.

Personality: Shy, Quiet, Friendly, Doting, Protective. Lazy, Unmotivated.
Other: Has a bit of social anxiety. Not serious, just he can get overwhelmed easily by

Appearance: Solid black, long legs, a bit on the stocky side. Bigger than a normal tom his age. Kind of intimidating physically but a gentle giant.
Short description: A stocky, long-legged black tom with bright green eyes.

Offspring: None
Family: Sootpaw (@Bayhound), Dawnpaw (@perifinite), Brindlefoot (@Aurellyn)