Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Uncharted Territory | Warriors RP (OPEN)
@SwootleDootle

I don't mind making two or three cats, I have plenty of OCs to use! Whatever works for you.
@SwootleDootle

I don't mind making two or three cats, I have plenty of OCs to use! Whatever works for you.
@Flamestar03

yeah, as long as you have at least one cat that isn’t a kit-bearer, your second or third can take that role :>
@Flamestar03

yeah, as long as you have at least one cat that isn’t a kit-bearer, your second or third can take that role :>
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
Name: Scorch
Affiliation: Rouges
Sexuality: Bisexual

Backstory: Born to a kittypet named Edlyn, Scorch was very close to his sister, Mari, whom he preferred over his other siblings. Scorch was given to a new family of twolegs, where he met Ebony, who acted as his mother while with him, and his first love, a tom named Spider. After a while he and Ebony decided to leave their humans and came along the rouge group on their journey.
Personality: Scorch is a loyal cat once he finds something/someone to stand for, though he is horribly lazy, which is why he isn't a hunter. He trusts pretty easily, but is quick to get emotional and/or frustrated.
Other: Scorch is quick and good at jumping, but he isn't very stealthy, and tends to get distracted easily.

Appearance: A very fluffy ginger tabby cat with somewhat dark stripes and cream undertones on his belly fur, along with cream paw tips and a cream chin spot. Brownish green eyes, medium sized ears short, but his back legs are a bit longer than his front legs, a long tail and small, soft paws.
Short description: A short ginger tabby with fluffy fur and green eyes.

Crush: None
Mate: None ((Has had at least one partner in the past.))
Offspring: None
Family: Mother(Edlyn), Father(Cyan), siblings(Mari, Pumpkin, Triple, Marvel.)
Name: Ebony
Sexuality: Pansexual

Backstory: Ebony was born in the streets to a pair of cats who she does not remember, mainly because she left as soon as she could. She nearly starved without her parents and siblings, but she was smart enough to know humans loved little fluffy kittens who were nice, and so she quickly found herself some twolegs. When she was old enough, she was used as a breeder, her fluffy coat and tolerable temperament were favored among twolegs, and so she has a long family line to her name. After a while, a young cat was brought to her, a favorable tom named Scorch. Since he was still young, he was given to Ebony so she could act as his mother, and the two quickly bonded.
They left their twolegs together in search of a more favorable home, as their owners had started to pay less and less attention to them. Along their way, they found and joined the rouges, and the main reason Ebony is a fighter with Scorch is to keep him in check, though the two do make a good fighting pair.
Personality: This cat is often quiet unless spoken to, though on rare occasions, she can hold up her end of a long chat. She doesn't mind light teasing or banter during battle or around camp, but has no problem coming to an offended campmate's defense. Ebony can be manipulative or coarse at times, but it doesn't usually shine through, and more often than not, she'd rather get things done by force then by words.
Other: Ebony is not a skilled climber, and prefers to either strike quick blows or stalk from the shadows. Her pelt helps her do the latter, and her soft fur helps hide her steps. Due to her size(worsened by her fluff), she looms over Scorch like a shadow. Has a problem with eating correctly, Scorch has to remind her to stop and take in some food sometimes.

Appearance: A very fluffy black cat with heavy brown undertones in her fur, somewhat large paws, long hooked claws, and long whiskers. She has long ears with bits of fur at the end, and her tail plumes outwards, and she has a few regular scars, mostly on her back. Copper/yellow-ish amber eyes.
Short description: A fluffy black and brown she-cat with copper eyes with long whiskers and hooked claws.

Mate: None currently
Offspring: Bubble, Mick, Pots, Pepper, Lilly, Fluff, Socks, and Spots.
Family: Unknown mother father and siblings, and above children.
Name: Annora
Sexuality: Straight

Backstory: Annora is also from the streets, but she kept to herself and did her best to stay away from humans. She was captured a few times, but most humans simply dumped her back due to behavioral problems. She came across the rouges shortly after she found that she was expecting kits from a tom from her travels, and the rouges seemed like the best option for raising her kits.
Personality: Annora is a nervous cat who tends to be jumpy, she often is seen as naive, and in fact is. Luckily though, she does her best not to trust too soon, and is nurturing towards those she cares about.
Other: She can hunt pretty well, and is creative with her ways of hiding food from predators and carrying prey. She doesn't mind kits, so she'd be happy taking care of another she-cat's kits pretty much any time. Annora is a few weeks away from giving birth; she also is the worst at lying.

Appearance: A short haired Russian Blue cat with silky fur that darkens ever so slightly towards her paws, muzzle, and tail tip. She has deep green eyes, short whiskers, regular sized paws, and a long tail.
Short description: A short haired grey cat with a long tail and green eyes.

Mate: None
Offspring: To come soon
Family: Mother (Elise), Father (Felix), Siblings (Alistair, August, May, and Clyde)
Name: Scorch
Sexuality: Bisexual

Backstory: Born to a kittypet named Edlyn, Scorch was very close to his sister, Mari, whom he preferred over his other siblings. Scorch was given to a new family of twolegs, where he met Ebony, who acted as his mother while with him, and his first love, a tom named Spider. After a while he and Ebony decided to leave their humans and came along the rouge group on their journey.
Personality: Scorch is a loyal cat once he finds something/someone to stand for, though he is horribly lazy, which is why he isn't a hunter. He trusts pretty easily, but is quick to get emotional and/or frustrated.
Other: Scorch is quick and good at jumping, but he isn't very stealthy, and tends to get distracted easily.

Appearance: A very fluffy ginger tabby cat with somewhat dark stripes and cream undertones on his belly fur, along with cream paw tips and a cream chin spot. Brownish green eyes, medium sized ears short, but his back legs are a bit longer than his front legs, a long tail and small, soft paws.
Short description: A short ginger tabby with fluffy fur and green eyes.

Mate: None ((Has had at least one partner in the past.))
Offspring: None
Family: Mother(Edlyn), Father(Cyan), siblings(Mari, Pumpkin, Triple, Marvel.)
Name: Ebony
Sexuality: Pansexual

Backstory: Ebony was born in the streets to a pair of cats who she does not remember, mainly because she left as soon as she could. She nearly starved without her parents and siblings, but she was smart enough to know humans loved little fluffy kittens who were nice, and so she quickly found herself some twolegs. When she was old enough, she was used as a breeder, her fluffy coat and tolerable temperament were favored among twolegs, and so she has a long family line to her name. After a while, a young cat was brought to her, a favorable tom named Scorch. Since he was still young, he was given to Ebony so she could act as his mother, and the two quickly bonded.
They left their twolegs together in search of a more favorable home, as their owners had started to pay less and less attention to them. Along their way, they found and joined the rouges, and the main reason Ebony is a fighter with Scorch is to keep him in check, though the two do make a good fighting pair.
Personality: This cat is often quiet unless spoken to, though on rare occasions, she can hold up her end of a long chat. She doesn't mind light teasing or banter during battle or around camp, but has no problem coming to an offended campmate's defense. Ebony can be manipulative or coarse at times, but it doesn't usually shine through, and more often than not, she'd rather get things done by force then by words.
Other: Ebony is not a skilled climber, and prefers to either strike quick blows or stalk from the shadows. Her pelt helps her do the latter, and her soft fur helps hide her steps. Due to her size(worsened by her fluff), she looms over Scorch like a shadow. Has a problem with eating correctly, Scorch has to remind her to stop and take in some food sometimes.

Appearance: A very fluffy black cat with heavy brown undertones in her fur, somewhat large paws, long hooked claws, and long whiskers. She has long ears with bits of fur at the end, and her tail plumes outwards, and she has a few regular scars, mostly on her back. Copper/yellow-ish amber eyes.
Short description: A fluffy black and brown she-cat with copper eyes with long whiskers and hooked claws.

Mate: None currently
Offspring: Bubble, Mick, Pots, Pepper, Lilly, Fluff, Socks, and Spots.
Family: Unknown mother father and siblings, and above children.
Name: Annora
Sexuality: Straight

Backstory: Annora is also from the streets, but she kept to herself and did her best to stay away from humans. She was captured a few times, but most humans simply dumped her back due to behavioral problems. She came across the rouges shortly after she found that she was expecting kits from a tom from her travels, and the rouges seemed like the best option for raising her kits.
Personality: Annora is a nervous cat who tends to be jumpy, she often is seen as naive, and in fact is. Luckily though, she does her best not to trust too soon, and is nurturing towards those she cares about.
Other: She can hunt pretty well, and is creative with her ways of hiding food from predators and carrying prey. She doesn't mind kits, so she'd be happy taking care of another she-cat's kits pretty much any time. Annora is a few weeks away from giving birth; she also is the worst at lying.

Appearance: A short haired Russian Blue cat with silky fur that darkens ever so slightly towards her paws, muzzle, and tail tip. She has deep green eyes, short whiskers, regular sized paws, and a long tail.
Short description: A short haired grey cat with a long tail and green eyes.

Mate: None
Offspring: To come soon
Family: Mother (Elise), Father (Felix), Siblings (Alistair, August, May, and Clyde)
Yay! I can't wait to start~
Yay! I can't wait to start~
xxxxxx d5529b090f743c2d57aa89a08fcbb6452177d398.png 95a8885aa639ad7fceba05d6e45f928922a0d19d.png b020a3067972f0b3e1d4d7a763e63a0a46fc1cc2.gif
peri | fr time +15 | she/her | need coffee
@Phelsuma

oh, whoops! i’ll get that fixed, thanks for telling me :>

and you bet it’s gonna be good >:3c i have many ideas
@Phelsuma

oh, whoops! i’ll get that fixed, thanks for telling me :>

and you bet it’s gonna be good >:3c i have many ideas
U58SZuw.jpg
@SwootleDootle

Sorry to bother you, but I just wanted you to know that my forms are all finished. Here are the short descriptions of my cats, just so you don't have to waste time on them! The top two are fighters, and Annora is a kit-bearer, but is normally a hunter.

(@/Flamestar03) Scorch: A short ginger tabby with fluffy fur and green eyes.
(@/Flamestar03) Ebony: A fluffy black and brown she-cat with copper eyes, long whiskers, and hooked claws.

(@/Flamestar03) Annora: A short haired grey cat with a long tail and green eyes.

@SwootleDootle

Sorry to bother you, but I just wanted you to know that my forms are all finished. Here are the short descriptions of my cats, just so you don't have to waste time on them! The top two are fighters, and Annora is a kit-bearer, but is normally a hunter.

(@/Flamestar03) Scorch: A short ginger tabby with fluffy fur and green eyes.
(@/Flamestar03) Ebony: A fluffy black and brown she-cat with copper eyes, long whiskers, and hooked claws.

(@/Flamestar03) Annora: A short haired grey cat with a long tail and green eyes.

ahh im so sorry! i completely forgot to respond ajdskh ill get to writing once i get back home here in a few hours ^^ phones aren't too fun to write with lol
ahh im so sorry! i completely forgot to respond ajdskh ill get to writing once i get back home here in a few hours ^^ phones aren't too fun to write with lol
banner_grimm.png
@Flamestar03

ill add them all in later today, so they’re accepted! you can keep on posting before i add them, if you want to

@xspideray

that’s fine, not a lot of people have posted just as of yet, so we’ve barely begun, so it’s no rush!
@Flamestar03

ill add them all in later today, so they’re accepted! you can keep on posting before i add them, if you want to

@xspideray

that’s fine, not a lot of people have posted just as of yet, so we’ve barely begun, so it’s no rush!
U58SZuw.jpg
for anyone who still hasn’t posted, the IC thread is here!

if anyone has not replied by Sunday the 4th without giving me a heads up of any sort of absense, they may be removed from the rp, and your characters be NPC/fodder
for anyone who still hasn’t posted, the IC thread is here!

if anyone has not replied by Sunday the 4th without giving me a heads up of any sort of absense, they may be removed from the rp, and your characters be NPC/fodder
U58SZuw.jpg
bump / thread revive
bump / thread revive
U58SZuw.jpg