Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Uncharted Territory | Warriors RP (OPEN)
@perifinite

accepted!

@xspideray

did you fill out a form for Sinew? ‘cause i don’t recall having seen one uet
@perifinite

accepted!

@xspideray

did you fill out a form for Sinew? ‘cause i don’t recall having seen one uet
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
When will we start the IC?
When will we start the IC?
xxxxxx d5529b090f743c2d57aa89a08fcbb6452177d398.png 95a8885aa639ad7fceba05d6e45f928922a0d19d.png b020a3067972f0b3e1d4d7a763e63a0a46fc1cc2.gif
peri | fr time +15 | she/her | need coffee
ah i swore i posted one? it might have been unfinished and id forgotten, sorry ^^ ill look back and then post if i didnt
ah i swore i posted one? it might have been unfinished and id forgotten, sorry ^^ ill look back and then post if i didnt
banner_grimm.png
@xspideray

that’s fine! just ping me when you’re done so i know I’ll see it
@xspideray

that’s fine! just ping me when you’re done so i know I’ll see it
U58SZuw.jpg
@perifinite

we should be able to start soon, when i know everyone has their characters submitted
@perifinite

we should be able to start soon, when i know everyone has their characters submitted
U58SZuw.jpg
bump
bump
banner_grimm.png
@xspideray @WillowTheWisp @xxneonblazexx @Bayhound @ProwlerBC @perifinite @Phelsuma @ShiverClan1603 @Sealflipper @L0veyD0vey @BluefireDrag0n

sorry for the mass ping! i hopefully have each character added on the front page, but let me know if i dont! this should be enough characters, and i will keep this open in case anyone else intends to join.

we will have a separate, IC thread, so this one will be used for discussion, submit forms, etc etc

i am a little busy this weekend, so perhaps monday would work as a start date, we’ll just have to see. and before we do start, i have plans that the beginning of the rp will be the confrontation of BrookClan with the Rogues, so that everyone’s characters has an idea of what they want
@xspideray @WillowTheWisp @xxneonblazexx @Bayhound @ProwlerBC @perifinite @Phelsuma @ShiverClan1603 @Sealflipper @L0veyD0vey @BluefireDrag0n

sorry for the mass ping! i hopefully have each character added on the front page, but let me know if i dont! this should be enough characters, and i will keep this open in case anyone else intends to join.

we will have a separate, IC thread, so this one will be used for discussion, submit forms, etc etc

i am a little busy this weekend, so perhaps monday would work as a start date, we’ll just have to see. and before we do start, i have plans that the beginning of the rp will be the confrontation of BrookClan with the Rogues, so that everyone’s characters has an idea of what they want
U58SZuw.jpg
Ahh alrighty
Ahh alrighty
ytkEBod.pngVOooL3V.png
OrlEqVx.pngmlHpBMC.png
bYt72YT.png2VtxnMX.png
pwf4g2A.pngJ8QoPxT.png
3adgzZD.png6YousWl.png
Okay! Can't wait for it to start~
Okay! Can't wait for it to start~
xxxxxx d5529b090f743c2d57aa89a08fcbb6452177d398.png 95a8885aa639ad7fceba05d6e45f928922a0d19d.png b020a3067972f0b3e1d4d7a763e63a0a46fc1cc2.gif
peri | fr time +15 | she/her | need coffee
I'm also pretty busy until sunday night (moving), so monday definitely does work better for me personally ^^

Additionally, if any apprentice still needs a mentor, Ivorytuft is open.
I'm also pretty busy until sunday night (moving), so monday definitely does work better for me personally ^^

Additionally, if any apprentice still needs a mentor, Ivorytuft is open.
banner_grimm.png