Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Private] Song of Angels
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 61 62
Novicri
"Really, now? That's quite the title to hold. And, it take a lot of skill and precision, but I'm sure you'll get the hang of it quickly enough," he said and nodded an answer to her request. "We'll see if the range has any practice blades, but if not, then, we'll use some of mine."
Novicri
"Really, now? That's quite the title to hold. And, it take a lot of skill and precision, but I'm sure you'll get the hang of it quickly enough," he said and nodded an answer to her request. "We'll see if the range has any practice blades, but if not, then, we'll use some of mine."
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
Miu
"Yes!" She yelled and jumped up. She had a huge smile on her face. When the range came in sight she started sprinting over. She enjoyed spending time with the male. he was interresting and treated her as an equal, but all of her companions did that. "Whoever gets there first is the best."
Miu
"Yes!" She yelled and jumped up. She had a huge smile on her face. When the range came in sight she started sprinting over. She enjoyed spending time with the male. he was interresting and treated her as an equal, but all of her companions did that. "Whoever gets there first is the best."
button_2_by_storm_of_the_past-dcpdsn3.png
Novicri
He only laughed and broke out into a sprint, following after her first before he caught up with her at her side. The female was interesting, indeed. She was bright and seemingly optimistic and he was reminded of one of his friends back home who would, often times, be the designated lighthearted person of the group. But, with all of those thoughts racing in his mind, he strove to put on a burst of speed so he could gain a little bit of a head-start on her.
Novicri
He only laughed and broke out into a sprint, following after her first before he caught up with her at her side. The female was interesting, indeed. She was bright and seemingly optimistic and he was reminded of one of his friends back home who would, often times, be the designated lighthearted person of the group. But, with all of those thoughts racing in his mind, he strove to put on a burst of speed so he could gain a little bit of a head-start on her.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
Miu
She laughed as well. He was quick and cought up to her quite fast. She frowned when he passed her and tried to catch up, but she wasn't quick enough. She rested her hand on her knees and panted. "God, you are fast. You should have told me, but I'll get you next time." After she cought her breath again, she straightend up and looked at the shooting range. They had multiple targets in diffent sizes and they all had a different distance.

She took her bow and moved to one of the closer, bigger targets. Then she drew an arrow and focused on the middle of the target, while pulling back the bowstring. She breathed a few times and let the arrow fly when she was holding her breath. Bullseye.
Miu
She laughed as well. He was quick and cought up to her quite fast. She frowned when he passed her and tried to catch up, but she wasn't quick enough. She rested her hand on her knees and panted. "God, you are fast. You should have told me, but I'll get you next time." After she cought her breath again, she straightend up and looked at the shooting range. They had multiple targets in diffent sizes and they all had a different distance.

She took her bow and moved to one of the closer, bigger targets. Then she drew an arrow and focused on the middle of the target, while pulling back the bowstring. She breathed a few times and let the arrow fly when she was holding her breath. Bullseye.
Novicri
He had slowed his pace when he reached the range. "I do like to run whenever I have the chance," he breathed out, trying to regain his breath. "And, besides, you took off before I could tell you." Then, he straightened himself before he started to move around the field, looking for any sign that there might be spare, practice knives around. There wasn't.

With a frown, he headed back over to where Miu was and let out a noise of amazement when she hit the target in the dead center. "Nice. But, can you make it on one of those?" He nodded his head towards one of the distant targets that laid nearby. As he did so, he started to take out his bundle of throwing knives and picked six out, dividing three between them, and the rest he put away. He turned his hazel eyes back to Miu, seeming expectant.
Novicri
He had slowed his pace when he reached the range. "I do like to run whenever I have the chance," he breathed out, trying to regain his breath. "And, besides, you took off before I could tell you." Then, he straightened himself before he started to move around the field, looking for any sign that there might be spare, practice knives around. There wasn't.

With a frown, he headed back over to where Miu was and let out a noise of amazement when she hit the target in the dead center. "Nice. But, can you make it on one of those?" He nodded his head towards one of the distant targets that laid nearby. As he did so, he started to take out his bundle of throwing knives and picked six out, dividing three between them, and the rest he put away. He turned his hazel eyes back to Miu, seeming expectant.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
Miu
She turned to Novicri, still focused but went back to her bubbly personality when she registered his question. "Thank you. Ever heard of warming up? It is quite helpful." She giggled and walked in the direction of the target. He wanted a show? he could have one. While walking, she pulled out another arrow, focused and shot. This time she missed the bullseye by inches. She klicked her tongue in annoyance. Normaly she was able to hit those shots, maybe she was nervous.
Miu
She turned to Novicri, still focused but went back to her bubbly personality when she registered his question. "Thank you. Ever heard of warming up? It is quite helpful." She giggled and walked in the direction of the target. He wanted a show? he could have one. While walking, she pulled out another arrow, focused and shot. This time she missed the bullseye by inches. She klicked her tongue in annoyance. Normaly she was able to hit those shots, maybe she was nervous.
Novicri
He turned, watching her movements and shook his head, sighing as she missed the bullseye. "I thought you would make it." Then, he moved to where she stood and eyed the distance to the target. He could definitely make it so he might as well throw it on this one. Carefully switching the knives to his other hand, he raised the remaining blade and aimed. Then, he swung his arm and released it. The blade plunged directly onto the bullseye.
Novicri
He turned, watching her movements and shook his head, sighing as she missed the bullseye. "I thought you would make it." Then, he moved to where she stood and eyed the distance to the target. He could definitely make it so he might as well throw it on this one. Carefully switching the knives to his other hand, he raised the remaining blade and aimed. Then, he swung his arm and released it. The blade plunged directly onto the bullseye.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
Miu
She was a bit dissapointed when she heard Novicri's words, but she knew he was right. Of course he had to go and one up her, with hitting the bullseye. "Show of." She mumbled. Then she spotted a target hanging from a treebranch, moving in the wind. She focused on it and took a deep breath. She cleared her head of her toughts on Novicri and shot. The arrow flew through the air and hit the target right in the center. She smiled victorious. "Can do that?"
Miu
She was a bit dissapointed when she heard Novicri's words, but she knew he was right. Of course he had to go and one up her, with hitting the bullseye. "Show of." She mumbled. Then she spotted a target hanging from a treebranch, moving in the wind. She focused on it and took a deep breath. She cleared her head of her toughts on Novicri and shot. The arrow flew through the air and hit the target right in the center. She smiled victorious. "Can do that?"
Novicri
He chuckled, hearing the last strain of her murmur. Then, he turned to watch her shoot an arrow at the moving target and raised an eyebrow, whilst smiling, in appreciation. "Nice handiwork," he said to her. "And, I bet I can." He turned so that he was facing the target now. He frowned a bit, trying to concentrate on the target and raised another one of his knives. Keeping his breathing even, he aimed and let the blade loose. Flying through the air, it sank into the target's center, just barely nicking Miu's arrow.

He looked at her, inwardly proud of how he accomplished that feat. Of course, he had practiced on moving targets before back at home whenever he was tired of the same routine, but he was surprised nonetheless. "You were saying?"
Novicri
He chuckled, hearing the last strain of her murmur. Then, he turned to watch her shoot an arrow at the moving target and raised an eyebrow, whilst smiling, in appreciation. "Nice handiwork," he said to her. "And, I bet I can." He turned so that he was facing the target now. He frowned a bit, trying to concentrate on the target and raised another one of his knives. Keeping his breathing even, he aimed and let the blade loose. Flying through the air, it sank into the target's center, just barely nicking Miu's arrow.

He looked at her, inwardly proud of how he accomplished that feat. Of course, he had practiced on moving targets before back at home whenever he was tired of the same routine, but he was surprised nonetheless. "You were saying?"
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
Miu
She laughed. "Not bad, but you didn't do that to often did you? You were concentrating very hard. If you want to do something like that in a battle, you have to be able to do it in your sleep. Best way to start out is with only slightly moving and closer targets. But now let me try the knives." She said with one hand on her hip, the otherone streched out for the knives.
Miu
She laughed. "Not bad, but you didn't do that to often did you? You were concentrating very hard. If you want to do something like that in a battle, you have to be able to do it in your sleep. Best way to start out is with only slightly moving and closer targets. But now let me try the knives." She said with one hand on her hip, the otherone streched out for the knives.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 61 62