Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Private] Song of Angels
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 61 62
Novicri
During the walk, he had to stifle yawns with his hand. Training--even just with the small amount of time they had used--took a lot out of him, it seemed. So, when Miu had stopped abruptly on the stairs and turned to look at him, he almost ran into her. Stepping back a step to give the two of them some amount of distance, he shrugged, shaking his head. "Nope. And, I don't want to find out the hard way when we mistakenly open a door to one of the other's rooms."
Novicri
During the walk, he had to stifle yawns with his hand. Training--even just with the small amount of time they had used--took a lot out of him, it seemed. So, when Miu had stopped abruptly on the stairs and turned to look at him, he almost ran into her. Stepping back a step to give the two of them some amount of distance, he shrugged, shaking his head. "Nope. And, I don't want to find out the hard way when we mistakenly open a door to one of the other's rooms."
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
Miu
She blinked when Novicri was so close to her, but quickly regained her composure. "Are you scared? We will just look into the first two bedrooms carefully and everything will be fine", she said and went to open the first door nearly silently. It was empty. She left the door open to signel Novicri, that he could take the room and went to the next one. She smiled, when it was empty as well. She slipped in, changed and went to bed.
Miu
She blinked when Novicri was so close to her, but quickly regained her composure. "Are you scared? We will just look into the first two bedrooms carefully and everything will be fine", she said and went to open the first door nearly silently. It was empty. She left the door open to signel Novicri, that he could take the room and went to the next one. She smiled, when it was empty as well. She slipped in, changed and went to bed.
button_2_by_storm_of_the_past-dcpdsn3.png
Novicri
He nodded once she spoke of her plan and ignored her first comment. He didn't just want to deal with the others sleeping in their separate rooms right now. Not when he was tired. He followed behind her as she opened the first room and left it open for him. Slipping inside, he quietly closed the door and set his pack by the wall. Then, he started to change before he dropped onto the bed, quickly falling asleep.
Novicri
He nodded once she spoke of her plan and ignored her first comment. He didn't just want to deal with the others sleeping in their separate rooms right now. Not when he was tired. He followed behind her as she opened the first room and left it open for him. Slipping inside, he quietly closed the door and set his pack by the wall. Then, he started to change before he dropped onto the bed, quickly falling asleep.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
Yul
He stretched after he woke up and put on his clothes. He had a good nights rest and was feeling great, but that didn't stop him from being grumpy in the mornings. When he got to the dining room, he ordered some pancakes for himself and enjoyed the quiet while it lasted.

Miu
She woke up late compared to usual. So her guess was, that the day before really drained her with the meeting and the training. It was fun though and she made new friends. Nox was clawing at the door, obviously hungry. "Let's go get some food." They made their way down and went to Yul's table. "Good morning, Yul", she greeted him full of energie, but the only responce she got was a headnod. "Not a morning person, I guess. Well fine. Waiter? I'll take the same as yesterday, please", she ordered.
Yul
He stretched after he woke up and put on his clothes. He had a good nights rest and was feeling great, but that didn't stop him from being grumpy in the mornings. When he got to the dining room, he ordered some pancakes for himself and enjoyed the quiet while it lasted.

Miu
She woke up late compared to usual. So her guess was, that the day before really drained her with the meeting and the training. It was fun though and she made new friends. Nox was clawing at the door, obviously hungry. "Let's go get some food." They made their way down and went to Yul's table. "Good morning, Yul", she greeted him full of energie, but the only responce she got was a headnod. "Not a morning person, I guess. Well fine. Waiter? I'll take the same as yesterday, please", she ordered.
Rievic
He had woken up hours before. Now, he was just lying on his bed, arms propped behind his head as he stared at the ceiling. He should've gone downstairs to grab something, but he honestly didn't feel like doing so. The others were, no doubt, awake by now and getting and eating their meals. He should go downstairs, but he only sighed through his nostrils and closed his eyes. He could stay there for just a bit longer. It wouldn't kill him.

Novicri
Yawning again once he was dressed and ready, he opened the door to head downstairs. Descending the stairwell, he glimpsed both Yul and Miu sitting at a table and started to move to head over there, but he paused and instead, turned to the counter and ordered his breakfast. Once the order was placed, he headed over to the table, waving a greeting. "Morning," he said, taking the seat that was next to Miu.
Rievic
He had woken up hours before. Now, he was just lying on his bed, arms propped behind his head as he stared at the ceiling. He should've gone downstairs to grab something, but he honestly didn't feel like doing so. The others were, no doubt, awake by now and getting and eating their meals. He should go downstairs, but he only sighed through his nostrils and closed his eyes. He could stay there for just a bit longer. It wouldn't kill him.

Novicri
Yawning again once he was dressed and ready, he opened the door to head downstairs. Descending the stairwell, he glimpsed both Yul and Miu sitting at a table and started to move to head over there, but he paused and instead, turned to the counter and ordered his breakfast. Once the order was placed, he headed over to the table, waving a greeting. "Morning," he said, taking the seat that was next to Miu.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
Yul
When Novicri came over to them he only nodded again. He didn't feel like talking at the moment, but he did look out for Rievic only to be disappointed. Of course he wouldn't be here. His meal came and he started eating.

Miu
"Morning. At least someone is in the mood to talk. Yul is being grumpy." she explained happy. "I had fun last night. We should repeat that." When her food came she started munching on it with a bright smile.
Yul
When Novicri came over to them he only nodded again. He didn't feel like talking at the moment, but he did look out for Rievic only to be disappointed. Of course he wouldn't be here. His meal came and he started eating.

Miu
"Morning. At least someone is in the mood to talk. Yul is being grumpy." she explained happy. "I had fun last night. We should repeat that." When her food came she started munching on it with a bright smile.
Rievic
After a short while of lying there on his bed, he started to sit up. Raking a hand through his hair, he stood up from his seat and started to dress. Once he was ready, he tried to prepare himself for the onslaught of interactions he had to endure today. Gods, they drained him to no end. Picking up his pack that had fallen onto its side sometime during the night, he opened the door and made his way downstairs. He'll be fine with a glass of coffee for the morning.

Novicri
He chuckled and leaned back a little in his seat. "If we have some time today, we can head to the marketplace and buy you a few knives of your own." At that moment, his food arrived and he leaned back forward, starting to eat it. "And, we can see if we can practice some more afterwards," he said after swallowing.
Rievic
After a short while of lying there on his bed, he started to sit up. Raking a hand through his hair, he stood up from his seat and started to dress. Once he was ready, he tried to prepare himself for the onslaught of interactions he had to endure today. Gods, they drained him to no end. Picking up his pack that had fallen onto its side sometime during the night, he opened the door and made his way downstairs. He'll be fine with a glass of coffee for the morning.

Novicri
He chuckled and leaned back a little in his seat. "If we have some time today, we can head to the marketplace and buy you a few knives of your own." At that moment, his food arrived and he leaned back forward, starting to eat it. "And, we can see if we can practice some more afterwards," he said after swallowing.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
Yul
He finished his meal and watched the other two interact with each other. It was nice to see, that they all managed to get along, he counted Rievic out for the moment, but he hoped that they could enjoy breakfast together in the future. "Practice sounds nice. Maybe we all can do that together after we do our work", he surgested.

Miu
She jumped a bit in in excitement. "Yes. Hopefully we have spare time", she said to Novicri and turned to Yul afterwarts. "Sure. I don't mind, but we train at the shooting range and you don't have a bow, do you?" He chuckled. "No. But you have to aim to hit icicles."
Yul
He finished his meal and watched the other two interact with each other. It was nice to see, that they all managed to get along, he counted Rievic out for the moment, but he hoped that they could enjoy breakfast together in the future. "Practice sounds nice. Maybe we all can do that together after we do our work", he surgested.

Miu
She jumped a bit in in excitement. "Yes. Hopefully we have spare time", she said to Novicri and turned to Yul afterwarts. "Sure. I don't mind, but we train at the shooting range and you don't have a bow, do you?" He chuckled. "No. But you have to aim to hit icicles."
Rievic
Descending the stairwell, he made his way over to the counter and, rather curtly, asked for a glass of coffee without ever looking in the direction where the group was seated, chatting. Once the drink was handed to him, he simply turned on the soles of his boots and made for the exit to the inn.

Novicri
He smiled a bit as he finished the last scraps of his meal. Then, a thought occurred to him. "Oh, I forgot to say, Miu, but thanks for getting my knife last night." He aimed a smile at her, showing his gratitude on the matter. "Say, what kind of weapon do you use?" he asked, looking at Yul afterwards.
Rievic
Descending the stairwell, he made his way over to the counter and, rather curtly, asked for a glass of coffee without ever looking in the direction where the group was seated, chatting. Once the drink was handed to him, he simply turned on the soles of his boots and made for the exit to the inn.

Novicri
He smiled a bit as he finished the last scraps of his meal. Then, a thought occurred to him. "Oh, I forgot to say, Miu, but thanks for getting my knife last night." He aimed a smile at her, showing his gratitude on the matter. "Say, what kind of weapon do you use?" he asked, looking at Yul afterwards.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
Yul
He saw Rievic leave the room out of the corner of his eyes. "Don't forget the library." He called after him. Then he turned back to the other two and smirked at Novicri's question. "Mostly my ice magic, but if things go out of hand, I have my daggers. And you?"

Miu
She looked at Yul like he lost it, when he yelled out randomly, but giggled when she saw Rievic leave. Yul really likes him, she thought. Then she turned to Novicri and blushed a bit. "Don't worry about it. I started our little battle and you looked like they where important to you."
Yul
He saw Rievic leave the room out of the corner of his eyes. "Don't forget the library." He called after him. Then he turned back to the other two and smirked at Novicri's question. "Mostly my ice magic, but if things go out of hand, I have my daggers. And you?"

Miu
She looked at Yul like he lost it, when he yelled out randomly, but giggled when she saw Rievic leave. Yul really likes him, she thought. Then she turned to Novicri and blushed a bit. "Don't worry about it. I started our little battle and you looked like they where important to you."
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 61 62