Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Private] Song of Angels
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 61 62
Rievic
He was oblivious to Yul's growl. His mind was already swimming in the thoughts surrounding the artefact. As much as he hated to be there, on this quest, he had to go along with it until this entire ordeal was over and done with. Pondering upon the unknown variables of the artefact, he shifted in his seat, his arms going up to cross themselves over his torso.

Novicri
"Adviser. I'm not much for books," he said after he thought about it for a moment. Then, his eyes shifted to Miu when she voiced her question and grimaced. He looked down at his plate, having had finished his meal rather quickly. "It was, yes. I quite like the spicy dishes. Not a fan of them, I presume?"
Rievic
He was oblivious to Yul's growl. His mind was already swimming in the thoughts surrounding the artefact. As much as he hated to be there, on this quest, he had to go along with it until this entire ordeal was over and done with. Pondering upon the unknown variables of the artefact, he shifted in his seat, his arms going up to cross themselves over his torso.

Novicri
"Adviser. I'm not much for books," he said after he thought about it for a moment. Then, his eyes shifted to Miu when she voiced her question and grimaced. He looked down at his plate, having had finished his meal rather quickly. "It was, yes. I quite like the spicy dishes. Not a fan of them, I presume?"
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
Yul
He hummed as a sign that he heard. "Well then, the teams are Novicri and Miu and Rievic and me." He announced. When he looked over their group he smiled. It was a nice picture. Everyone sitting together, eating and bickering. He liked this. Then he had to yawn. "I guess, I'm getting tired. You got us rooms right, Novicri? Where are they? I would go to bed."

Miu
"No." She crossed her armes and pouted. "Why would you eat something like that? It is to hot and doesn't go well with sweet food. Sweets are the best. You are tried alreay Yul? I guess being angry takes his toll." Yul laughed embaressed. "But you know, Novicri. If you like sticy stuff, then we can't work together. Yul, I need a new partner!"
Yul
He hummed as a sign that he heard. "Well then, the teams are Novicri and Miu and Rievic and me." He announced. When he looked over their group he smiled. It was a nice picture. Everyone sitting together, eating and bickering. He liked this. Then he had to yawn. "I guess, I'm getting tired. You got us rooms right, Novicri? Where are they? I would go to bed."

Miu
"No." She crossed her armes and pouted. "Why would you eat something like that? It is to hot and doesn't go well with sweet food. Sweets are the best. You are tried alreay Yul? I guess being angry takes his toll." Yul laughed embaressed. "But you know, Novicri. If you like sticy stuff, then we can't work together. Yul, I need a new partner!"
button_2_by_storm_of_the_past-dcpdsn3.png
Rievic
Upon hearing where the rooms were, he stood up and started to go upstairs without giving them a backwards glance. He wasn't all that tired. He just needed to be by himself for a little while to regain his composure. During all of the bickering that had broken out, a small headache had started to develop and he tried to ward it away by pinching the bridge of his nose. Ascending the stairwell, he made his way into the farthest room down from the corridor, clicking the door shut behind him.

Novicri
He blinked. "Of course not. Why do you think I prefer spicy food over sweets?" Then, he shook his head. "Oh, never mind. And, to answer your question, Yul," he took a moment to look over at the male, "the rooms are up on the second floor. Take whichever one you want."
Rievic
Upon hearing where the rooms were, he stood up and started to go upstairs without giving them a backwards glance. He wasn't all that tired. He just needed to be by himself for a little while to regain his composure. During all of the bickering that had broken out, a small headache had started to develop and he tried to ward it away by pinching the bridge of his nose. Ascending the stairwell, he made his way into the farthest room down from the corridor, clicking the door shut behind him.

Novicri
He blinked. "Of course not. Why do you think I prefer spicy food over sweets?" Then, he shook his head. "Oh, never mind. And, to answer your question, Yul," he took a moment to look over at the male, "the rooms are up on the second floor. Take whichever one you want."
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
Yul
He chuckled and shook his head at Miu's statement. Then he thanked Novicri for the information and followed Rievic upstairs. He was in a sort of trance so he didn't realise that he had followed the other man to his room and ran straight into his door. He groaned and went to occupy the room next door. He undressed and fell asleep the moment his head hit the pillow. This time it was a comfortable position.

Miu
"Don't just go, Yul. Back me up. He ignored me." She stated plainly. He must be very exausted. "I really don't get how you can eat that. My brother once put chili in my vanilla pudding and it was terrible." She shivered at the memory. "Ah, well. I guess, I can't change your mind. Want to do something?"
Yul
He chuckled and shook his head at Miu's statement. Then he thanked Novicri for the information and followed Rievic upstairs. He was in a sort of trance so he didn't realise that he had followed the other man to his room and ran straight into his door. He groaned and went to occupy the room next door. He undressed and fell asleep the moment his head hit the pillow. This time it was a comfortable position.

Miu
"Don't just go, Yul. Back me up. He ignored me." She stated plainly. He must be very exausted. "I really don't get how you can eat that. My brother once put chili in my vanilla pudding and it was terrible." She shivered at the memory. "Ah, well. I guess, I can't change your mind. Want to do something?"
Rievic
He glanced at his door when he heard the 'thud,' but didn't think much of it. Setting down his belongings next to his bed, he started to undress before moving onto the bed. Lying on his back, he stared up at the ceiling, the headache a dull throb behind his eyes. Rubbing the spot between his eyes, he soon covered his eyes with a hand as if trying to hide away from the world around him. The only sound in the room was his steady breathing as he laid there.

Novicri
He nodded his head when Yul had thanked him. Then, he caught the next of Miu's words. "Spicy pudding, really? Now, that was just wrong." He shook his head once more and stood up to his feet a moment later. "But, sure. What did you have in mind?"
Rievic
He glanced at his door when he heard the 'thud,' but didn't think much of it. Setting down his belongings next to his bed, he started to undress before moving onto the bed. Lying on his back, he stared up at the ceiling, the headache a dull throb behind his eyes. Rubbing the spot between his eyes, he soon covered his eyes with a hand as if trying to hide away from the world around him. The only sound in the room was his steady breathing as he laid there.

Novicri
He nodded his head when Yul had thanked him. Then, he caught the next of Miu's words. "Spicy pudding, really? Now, that was just wrong." He shook his head once more and stood up to his feet a moment later. "But, sure. What did you have in mind?"
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
Yul
He had a peaceful expression while sleeping.

Miu
"Right? Sometimes my brother is just mean, but he is the best big brother in the world." She said while smiling fondly. "How about we find ourselfs a shooting range."
Yul
He had a peaceful expression while sleeping.

Miu
"Right? Sometimes my brother is just mean, but he is the best big brother in the world." She said while smiling fondly. "How about we find ourselfs a shooting range."
Rievic
Pinching the bridge of his nose with the hand he had draped over his eyes, he tried to even his breathing out. Gods, the headache was persistent as it kept him awake. Exhaling a breath through his nostrils, he moved to roll over onto his side and tried to block everything out. He laid there with his eyes closed for some time, and sometime during the wait, he fell into an uneasy sleep.

Novicri
He gave a short hum in reply. "I wouldn't know much about siblings, but alright. Sounds like it could be fun," he added, smiling a small smile now. With a gesture of his hand at the exit, he started to walk out of the inn and outside. "Come on. It'd be a nice way to kill time."
Rievic
Pinching the bridge of his nose with the hand he had draped over his eyes, he tried to even his breathing out. Gods, the headache was persistent as it kept him awake. Exhaling a breath through his nostrils, he moved to roll over onto his side and tried to block everything out. He laid there with his eyes closed for some time, and sometime during the wait, he fell into an uneasy sleep.

Novicri
He gave a short hum in reply. "I wouldn't know much about siblings, but alright. Sounds like it could be fun," he added, smiling a small smile now. With a gesture of his hand at the exit, he started to walk out of the inn and outside. "Come on. It'd be a nice way to kill time."
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
Miu
"Yeah!" She followed Novicri out of the inn skipping. "This will be fun. Say, what weapons do you use?", she asked him interrested. Theshooting range was outside of town, so they had to walk through the still full streets of Qulara.
Miu
"Yeah!" She followed Novicri out of the inn skipping. "This will be fun. Say, what weapons do you use?", she asked him interrested. Theshooting range was outside of town, so they had to walk through the still full streets of Qulara.
Novicri
"I mainly prefer to use my short blade, but I am proficient in using my throwing knives, as well," he said, glancing at her walking beside him. "And, yourself?" He had to sidestep to the side to allow passage to a couple of passerby walked past, but fell into his earlier position after a couple of seconds.
Novicri
"I mainly prefer to use my short blade, but I am proficient in using my throwing knives, as well," he said, glancing at her walking beside him. "And, yourself?" He had to sidestep to the side to allow passage to a couple of passerby walked past, but fell into his earlier position after a couple of seconds.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
Miu
"Throwing knives? That's so cool. Can you teach me?" she exclaimed excited and looked up to him with big eyes. She turned to him, when he had to sidestep and grinned. "I am quite confident in my bow skills. I am the best of my age after all."
Miu
"Throwing knives? That's so cool. Can you teach me?" she exclaimed excited and looked up to him with big eyes. She turned to him, when he had to sidestep and grinned. "I am quite confident in my bow skills. I am the best of my age after all."
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 61 62