Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Private] Song of Angels
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 61 62
Rievic
He didn't react to Yul's brief flash of anger as he flipped through the book that the male had given him. The stories didn't amount to much so he put it away after a few minutes. Picking up one of the books in his pile, he moved to open it and read through the content inside. Of course, he still held the last vestiges of his anger from the day before, but he, with great reluctance, accepted the fact that he was on the quest and he had to finish it quickly. All for being left alone afterwards. It was honestly draining him faster than he expected.

Novicri
He nodded at the suggestion, but frowned when her words registered in his mind. "Hey now, you were fine. At least he answered your question about what the box looks like. I'd say that's plenty of help." He smiled at her again before he moved to turn around and head in the direction of the library he had glimpsed just yesterday when he first arrived.
Rievic
He didn't react to Yul's brief flash of anger as he flipped through the book that the male had given him. The stories didn't amount to much so he put it away after a few minutes. Picking up one of the books in his pile, he moved to open it and read through the content inside. Of course, he still held the last vestiges of his anger from the day before, but he, with great reluctance, accepted the fact that he was on the quest and he had to finish it quickly. All for being left alone afterwards. It was honestly draining him faster than he expected.

Novicri
He nodded at the suggestion, but frowned when her words registered in his mind. "Hey now, you were fine. At least he answered your question about what the box looks like. I'd say that's plenty of help." He smiled at her again before he moved to turn around and head in the direction of the library he had glimpsed just yesterday when he first arrived.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
Yul
He had read though multiple books now and he didn't find anything that caught his interest. He sighed and leaned back. This was getting tiring. He had hoped that he would find at least something, but nothing except one story. He looked over to Rievic who was reading one of the many books and sighed again. Then he picked up the book about the mermaid songs and flipped though it. He stopped at a page and decided to read it.
Listen to it's beauty sound
traveling the lands and heavens
ripping through time
it will create wonders
But don't be fooled
no good will come
shall the tune rise
darkness will come
Protect the song
protect future and past
if the evil sings
everything will pass

He felt cold sweat running down his back, a nagging feeling of dread. He dropped the book and leaned back in fear.

Miu
She smiled at Novicri's words. "Thank you." Then she followed him. In the library she looked around for the other two and found them sitting at a table in the far back. She grinned and looked at her companion. "You know, maybe we should let them be, for a while. Rievic seems to trust Yul at least a little. And if they bond a bit more, maybe he will open up to us as well", she surgested.
Yul
He had read though multiple books now and he didn't find anything that caught his interest. He sighed and leaned back. This was getting tiring. He had hoped that he would find at least something, but nothing except one story. He looked over to Rievic who was reading one of the many books and sighed again. Then he picked up the book about the mermaid songs and flipped though it. He stopped at a page and decided to read it.
Listen to it's beauty sound
traveling the lands and heavens
ripping through time
it will create wonders
But don't be fooled
no good will come
shall the tune rise
darkness will come
Protect the song
protect future and past
if the evil sings
everything will pass

He felt cold sweat running down his back, a nagging feeling of dread. He dropped the book and leaned back in fear.

Miu
She smiled at Novicri's words. "Thank you." Then she followed him. In the library she looked around for the other two and found them sitting at a table in the far back. She grinned and looked at her companion. "You know, maybe we should let them be, for a while. Rievic seems to trust Yul at least a little. And if they bond a bit more, maybe he will open up to us as well", she surgested.
button_2_by_storm_of_the_past-dcpdsn3.png
Rievic
He read through the pages, making notes as he went along, and then proceeded to discard them when they didn't amount to anything after he thought them through. Then, he could hear Yul shifting and his book dropping onto the table. Over the top of his own volume, he cut a pale gaze over to the male. "What?" Why did he make such a racket?

Novicri
He smiled at the suggestion, gave it a moment's thought, and then nodded his answer. "Sounds fair." He stretched his arms and blew out a sigh afterwards. He didn't quite feel like flipping through old books, anyways, even if he was just quickly skimming the contents. So, this was a nice alternative. He dropped his arms back to his sides and looked at the female. "All right, what did you have in mind?"
Rievic
He read through the pages, making notes as he went along, and then proceeded to discard them when they didn't amount to anything after he thought them through. Then, he could hear Yul shifting and his book dropping onto the table. Over the top of his own volume, he cut a pale gaze over to the male. "What?" Why did he make such a racket?

Novicri
He smiled at the suggestion, gave it a moment's thought, and then nodded his answer. "Sounds fair." He stretched his arms and blew out a sigh afterwards. He didn't quite feel like flipping through old books, anyways, even if he was just quickly skimming the contents. So, this was a nice alternative. He dropped his arms back to his sides and looked at the female. "All right, what did you have in mind?"
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
Yul
He just pointed at the book and stood up. He had to calm down, so he walked around in circles. This is bad. Why am I freaking out so hard. But that song. It has to do with our quest. I am sure of it.

Miu
She looked up at Novirci and smiled. "We could go train again. Now that I have my own knives, I have to test them. Besides, I don't think we will be much of a help. We can tell them our information later", she surgested and turned around to leave the building again. "And if we run there, we have some stamina training as well." She winked at Novicri and started running.
Yul
He just pointed at the book and stood up. He had to calm down, so he walked around in circles. This is bad. Why am I freaking out so hard. But that song. It has to do with our quest. I am sure of it.

Miu
She looked up at Novirci and smiled. "We could go train again. Now that I have my own knives, I have to test them. Besides, I don't think we will be much of a help. We can tell them our information later", she surgested and turned around to leave the building again. "And if we run there, we have some stamina training as well." She winked at Novicri and started running.
Rievic
His eyes tracked the other's movements before they turned to the book where Yul had pointed. It still had the page open from where the other male had dropped it. He was honestly exasperated, at this point. But, he moved to set his book down and reached over to grab the other one. Turning it around so that the contents of the page were facing him, he started to read. Skimming over the words to the song, his eyes shuttered and he glanced over at the pacing male again. Sporting a blank expression now, he turned the book back around and just picked his up again, trying to fix his mind on the readings again.

Novicri
He just nodded with a smile on his mouth starting to form. As Miu turned around, winking at him--much to his amusement--and started to run, he moved to follow after her. He easily caught up to her side in a few seconds, but kept his pace steady in order to pace himself for the last stretch. He was actually looking forward to this training session.
Rievic
His eyes tracked the other's movements before they turned to the book where Yul had pointed. It still had the page open from where the other male had dropped it. He was honestly exasperated, at this point. But, he moved to set his book down and reached over to grab the other one. Turning it around so that the contents of the page were facing him, he started to read. Skimming over the words to the song, his eyes shuttered and he glanced over at the pacing male again. Sporting a blank expression now, he turned the book back around and just picked his up again, trying to fix his mind on the readings again.

Novicri
He just nodded with a smile on his mouth starting to form. As Miu turned around, winking at him--much to his amusement--and started to run, he moved to follow after her. He easily caught up to her side in a few seconds, but kept his pace steady in order to pace himself for the last stretch. He was actually looking forward to this training session.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
Yul
He tried to take deep breaths and succeeded after a while. He paced around a few more minutes to sort his thoughts. Calm again, he turned to Rievic. He looked like nothing has happened. He blinked twice. He isn't reacting to it. Did I hyperventilate over this?
He sat back down and looked at Rievic. "And?"

Miu
She laughed a bit and kept her tempo adjusted to Novicri's, only on the last few meters she became quicker and started to sprint. At the range she slowed to a stop and calmed her breath.
Yul
He tried to take deep breaths and succeeded after a while. He paced around a few more minutes to sort his thoughts. Calm again, he turned to Rievic. He looked like nothing has happened. He blinked twice. He isn't reacting to it. Did I hyperventilate over this?
He sat back down and looked at Rievic. "And?"

Miu
She laughed a bit and kept her tempo adjusted to Novicri's, only on the last few meters she became quicker and started to sprint. At the range she slowed to a stop and calmed her breath.
Rievic
He grew annoyed once the male had asked him for his opinion. He glanced up from his reading--not that that was making much progress--and looked over at Yul. "And, what? It's just a song." 'And, one that I don't really care for,' he added silently in his head. But, he kept his expression blank as he stared at the male before him.

Novicri
He let out a short laugh as she gained speed at the last second. He slowed his pace until he was just behind her, trying to even his breathing. "I must admit, that was a nice attempt." He brushed his hair out of his eyes and gave her a little smirk. "But, don't expect to succeed frequently in our little races."

He then started to move to one of the closer targets and gestured with a hand. "How about you warm up first before we move onto the smaller and more distant ones?"
Rievic
He grew annoyed once the male had asked him for his opinion. He glanced up from his reading--not that that was making much progress--and looked over at Yul. "And, what? It's just a song." 'And, one that I don't really care for,' he added silently in his head. But, he kept his expression blank as he stared at the male before him.

Novicri
He let out a short laugh as she gained speed at the last second. He slowed his pace until he was just behind her, trying to even his breathing. "I must admit, that was a nice attempt." He brushed his hair out of his eyes and gave her a little smirk. "But, don't expect to succeed frequently in our little races."

He then started to move to one of the closer targets and gestured with a hand. "How about you warm up first before we move onto the smaller and more distant ones?"
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
Yul
He chocked at Rievic's expression and words. Then he frowned. "Why was I even asking you? That answer was obvious. This is getting us nowhere, so I'm leaving." He stood up once again and grabbed the books. Then he made his way back to the shelves, to put the books back. He put back the bookes and went to the librarian, to copy the song. Once he did that, he decided to go train and headed in direction of the range.

Miu
She laughed loud. "I wasn't trying to race you. There is no fun in that, if one participant dosn't know about the race. Sure!" She took out her new blades and walked over to a target. First she practiced the motion and her positioning, before she threw it at the target. It hit nearly the same spot as the day before. She grinned pleased with herself.
Yul
He chocked at Rievic's expression and words. Then he frowned. "Why was I even asking you? That answer was obvious. This is getting us nowhere, so I'm leaving." He stood up once again and grabbed the books. Then he made his way back to the shelves, to put the books back. He put back the bookes and went to the librarian, to copy the song. Once he did that, he decided to go train and headed in direction of the range.

Miu
She laughed loud. "I wasn't trying to race you. There is no fun in that, if one participant dosn't know about the race. Sure!" She took out her new blades and walked over to a target. First she practiced the motion and her positioning, before she threw it at the target. It hit nearly the same spot as the day before. She grinned pleased with herself.
Rievic
He allowed himself to change his expression slightly by raising an eyebrow at the male's departure. Then, he rolled his eyes. If he was going to leave the rest of the research to him, fine. He didn't mind it, but he was annoyed at the other male. Blowing a sigh through his nose, he turned his attention back to the page now. Hopefully, he could work without any more interruptions.

Novicri
He shrugged at the comment, but smiled when he watched the blade sink into the spot nearest to the one before. "Good job. See, you're getting the hang of it already." He then started to take out his own blades, choosing three for now. Walking over to a different target, one that was slightly more distant than the closest, he held a knife in his hand and fluidly sank into the motion. The knife spun through the air before it sank into the dead center.
Rievic
He allowed himself to change his expression slightly by raising an eyebrow at the male's departure. Then, he rolled his eyes. If he was going to leave the rest of the research to him, fine. He didn't mind it, but he was annoyed at the other male. Blowing a sigh through his nose, he turned his attention back to the page now. Hopefully, he could work without any more interruptions.

Novicri
He shrugged at the comment, but smiled when he watched the blade sink into the spot nearest to the one before. "Good job. See, you're getting the hang of it already." He then started to take out his own blades, choosing three for now. Walking over to a different target, one that was slightly more distant than the closest, he held a knife in his hand and fluidly sank into the motion. The knife spun through the air before it sank into the dead center.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
Yul
He was a disappointed with Rievic. The male saw that he was distressed and did absolutly nothing. When he came to the shooting range he saw Miu and Novicri throwing knives at the targets and he had to grin. At least those two worked together. "Having fun?", he yelled over to them and came to a stop next to them.

Miu
She smirked. "Of course. Yul! Yes, we are having fun. Well me at least", she answered Yul, surprised he was here. "How was the library? Found something?" "Quiet and not much. A story from the desert and a song. And you?" "That stupid adviser offended us. Now I know, why you got angry. But we are looking for a box with angels on it." The male nodded thoughtful. "We should discuss the rest later. Mind if I join you?"
Yul
He was a disappointed with Rievic. The male saw that he was distressed and did absolutly nothing. When he came to the shooting range he saw Miu and Novicri throwing knives at the targets and he had to grin. At least those two worked together. "Having fun?", he yelled over to them and came to a stop next to them.

Miu
She smirked. "Of course. Yul! Yes, we are having fun. Well me at least", she answered Yul, surprised he was here. "How was the library? Found something?" "Quiet and not much. A story from the desert and a song. And you?" "That stupid adviser offended us. Now I know, why you got angry. But we are looking for a box with angels on it." The male nodded thoughtful. "We should discuss the rest later. Mind if I join you?"
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 61 62