Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fogtown (Pokemon Burst X-Over) [IC]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119
Midnight noticed 2 pokeballs near her. she decided to open them. the first was a brown fox. the second was what looked like a white cat looking thing with a horn and sharp tail. "OHMYGOSHTOOCUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and she started fangirling over the pokemon. "I'm naming this one Luna." as she pointed to the absol. "And this one Evi." As she pointed to the Eevee.

Frisk and Chara were still arguing as Asriel tried to get them to calm down/and or shut up.
Midnight noticed 2 pokeballs near her. she decided to open them. the first was a brown fox. the second was what looked like a white cat looking thing with a horn and sharp tail. "OHMYGOSHTOOCUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and she started fangirling over the pokemon. "I'm naming this one Luna." as she pointed to the absol. "And this one Evi." As she pointed to the Eevee.

Frisk and Chara were still arguing as Asriel tried to get them to calm down/and or shut up.
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
Yugi saw the two arguing, and, breaking away from Sonic, decided to go over to them. to see if he could help the third guy (a... goat?) break things up. "Hey, what's going on over here? Why are you guys fighting?"
Yugi saw the two arguing, and, breaking away from Sonic, decided to go over to them. to see if he could help the third guy (a... goat?) break things up. "Hey, what's going on over here? Why are you guys fighting?"
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
“Huh?” A strangely familiar human accompanied by a kid with colorful hair caught Marx’s attention. “H-hey!” The jester hurried the best he could over the sand towards them.

“Marx, what are you…” Magolor saw the person Marx was going towards and floated towards the two as well. The boy with colorful hair wandered away, apparently going to break up a fight.

“Hey, hey, hey!” Marx greeted the man, waving a foot. “Erm.. weren't you a hedgehog at some point…?”
“Huh?” A strangely familiar human accompanied by a kid with colorful hair caught Marx’s attention. “H-hey!” The jester hurried the best he could over the sand towards them.

“Marx, what are you…” Magolor saw the person Marx was going towards and floated towards the two as well. The boy with colorful hair wandered away, apparently going to break up a fight.

“Hey, hey, hey!” Marx greeted the man, waving a foot. “Erm.. weren't you a hedgehog at some point…?”
801128-C0-8-C7-A-4640-98-E6-A1-B6-EC0-A3-A60.png
tumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.png
7-DE5099-A-45-E5-4-CE6-B24-D-E8696-F7385-FA.png
my wishlist
my bio
"Hey, hey, its okay! No need to be scared, trainer!"
"First of all, why are you calling me trainer," Xylon responded to the fox who could apparently speak. "And second, where even am I?"
"We're on Greenleaf Island, ma'am," responded the bipedal creature.
"Uh, okay," Xylon said, looking around for her big brother. She could hear someone in the distance naming something.
"Is it alright if I name you guys?" queried Xylon, pulling out a notebook and pen from under her cabbie hat.
"You can name us, ms. trainer!" responded the sentient muck.
"Okay, you-" she pointed to the muck "-will be Guppy, you-" pointing to the bipedal creature who apparently shimmered "-will be Soso, and you-" she gestured towards the fox "will be, uh, uhmm..."
"If it's any help, I'm a Eevee, trainer-"
"My name is Xylon, not trainer! But thanks for that. Your name will be.... ah, Vi! Yes, you'll be Vi." the Fae would write the names down and put the notepad and pen back in her seemingly-endless cabbie hat.
"Soso, I have something to ask."
"What is is, ma'am?"
"Why do you shimmer like that?" Xylon queried.
"Well," Soso answered. "It's because I am what some call a 'Shiny'. We shinies are extremely rare, so we're hunted to capture. Some for pets, others for battle, and some for Bursts."
"Ooh," responded the Fae, starstruck. "But what are 'Bursts'?"
"Hey, hey, its okay! No need to be scared, trainer!"
"First of all, why are you calling me trainer," Xylon responded to the fox who could apparently speak. "And second, where even am I?"
"We're on Greenleaf Island, ma'am," responded the bipedal creature.
"Uh, okay," Xylon said, looking around for her big brother. She could hear someone in the distance naming something.
"Is it alright if I name you guys?" queried Xylon, pulling out a notebook and pen from under her cabbie hat.
"You can name us, ms. trainer!" responded the sentient muck.
"Okay, you-" she pointed to the muck "-will be Guppy, you-" pointing to the bipedal creature who apparently shimmered "-will be Soso, and you-" she gestured towards the fox "will be, uh, uhmm..."
"If it's any help, I'm a Eevee, trainer-"
"My name is Xylon, not trainer! But thanks for that. Your name will be.... ah, Vi! Yes, you'll be Vi." the Fae would write the names down and put the notepad and pen back in her seemingly-endless cabbie hat.
"Soso, I have something to ask."
"What is is, ma'am?"
"Why do you shimmer like that?" Xylon queried.
"Well," Soso answered. "It's because I am what some call a 'Shiny'. We shinies are extremely rare, so we're hunted to capture. Some for pets, others for battle, and some for Bursts."
"Ooh," responded the Fae, starstruck. "But what are 'Bursts'?"
Asriel turned around. "O-oh! Sorry I didn't see you there. Frisk and Chara are fighting over if Frisk reset or not. Frisk didn't reset and I proved it, but Chara thinks Frisk is lying about the reset."

Midnight was still fangirling over the adorable pokemon.
Asriel turned around. "O-oh! Sorry I didn't see you there. Frisk and Chara are fighting over if Frisk reset or not. Frisk didn't reset and I proved it, but Chara thinks Frisk is lying about the reset."

Midnight was still fangirling over the adorable pokemon.
"Huh? Yeah! I'm Sonic!" Sonic pointed at himself with a grin. He then scrutinized the appearance of the two in front of him. "Um... and who are you?" he was genuinely confused, not realizing they were associated with Kirby (probably due to their new appearances.)

Yugi tilted his head. "Uh... resetting? Wait, nevermind, it doesn't matter. But how do we get them to stop?"
"Huh? Yeah! I'm Sonic!" Sonic pointed at himself with a grin. He then scrutinized the appearance of the two in front of him. "Um... and who are you?" he was genuinely confused, not realizing they were associated with Kirby (probably due to their new appearances.)

Yugi tilted his head. "Uh... resetting? Wait, nevermind, it doesn't matter. But how do we get them to stop?"
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
"I have no idea.. Maybe you could try talking to them? I'm out of ideas." Asriel said. He was really out of ideas because of the lack of chocolate.

Midnight was still fangirling over these adorable pokemon. they were like super adorable familiars

Two Eevee's were playing over in a meadow/foresty area. You will learn more about them later.

"I have no idea.. Maybe you could try talking to them? I'm out of ideas." Asriel said. He was really out of ideas because of the lack of chocolate.

Midnight was still fangirling over these adorable pokemon. they were like super adorable familiars

Two Eevee's were playing over in a meadow/foresty area. You will learn more about them later.

((They're in their canon forms right now, just so you know))

“Hah, knew you seemed familiar!” Marx flashed a grin. “Kirby’s mentioned you at some point or another, yep. And he's probably talked about me a little too!” The jester snickered, casually fixing his bowtie with a foot. “I'm Marx, and this is Magolor!” The jester bowed slightly.

“It's a pleasure to meet you at last, I've heard so much about you,” Magolor smiled, grabbing Sonic’s hands with both of his and shaking them enthusiastically.
((They're in their canon forms right now, just so you know))

“Hah, knew you seemed familiar!” Marx flashed a grin. “Kirby’s mentioned you at some point or another, yep. And he's probably talked about me a little too!” The jester snickered, casually fixing his bowtie with a foot. “I'm Marx, and this is Magolor!” The jester bowed slightly.

“It's a pleasure to meet you at last, I've heard so much about you,” Magolor smiled, grabbing Sonic’s hands with both of his and shaking them enthusiastically.
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
my wishlist
my bio
"I suppose we can try." Yugi nodded, and stepped between the arguing characters. "Guys, can you please stop fighting? None of us have any idea where we are or what we're doing here, and we really all need to work together. We aren't going to be helping anything arguing with each other."

"Oh yeah!" Sonic blinked. "He did mention you guys! It's nice to finally meet you in person!" he accepted Magolor's handshake warmly.
"I suppose we can try." Yugi nodded, and stepped between the arguing characters. "Guys, can you please stop fighting? None of us have any idea where we are or what we're doing here, and we really all need to work together. We aren't going to be helping anything arguing with each other."

"Oh yeah!" Sonic blinked. "He did mention you guys! It's nice to finally meet you in person!" he accepted Magolor's handshake warmly.
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Magolor chuckled. “Well, he must've said all good things about us, then. Figures,” he said softly, then looked back up at Sonic. “I'm assuming you have no clue where we are as well?”

“Waaait a minute.” Marx squinted at Sonic, tilting his head to the side. “How did’ja even become human in the first place?”
Magolor chuckled. “Well, he must've said all good things about us, then. Figures,” he said softly, then looked back up at Sonic. “I'm assuming you have no clue where we are as well?”

“Waaait a minute.” Marx squinted at Sonic, tilting his head to the side. “How did’ja even become human in the first place?”
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
my wishlist
my bio
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119