Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Become a Pirate Today! Closed [5/5]
1 2 3
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=446505] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4466/446505_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] In the middle of the crowed city square stood a mirror perched on a wooden crate. “Do you crave adventure?” He yelled while pointing at a dragon walking past, “Do you yern for the open waters of the high sea? Do you want to discover treasures greater than your wildest dreams?” The mirror bounced around on his crate, gesturing wildly and repeating his call to action. Occasionally, a dragon would stop and listen to him, seemingly engaged by his theatrics, before promptly leaving. The busy citizens of Rock Coast Harbor had no time for such nonsense. The only dragons who stayed for long were the parents of young hatchlings. As the day progressed from morning to noon, fewer and fewer dragons roamed the streets, having all arrived at their workplace or having finished their errands by now. Yet the mirror continued to shout the same three sentences, hoping to call someone in. Even as it turned evening then dusk, the mirror continued, only stopping once the sun had dipped past the horizon. The mirror slumped over on his crate, his head dangling loosely off the side. Exhausted from his day of shouting, the mirror slowly rose to his feet and cracked open the crate, letting the contents spill onto the ground. An incredible number of what looked to be hand-made fliers spilled onto the ground. Just then, a patrolling guard noticed the mess and shouted a warning at the mirror, who fled before he could be held accountable. [quote=FLIER][center] [b]WANTED: CREW MATES[/b] POSSITIONS WILL BE PAID FAIR WAGE AND TREASURE ABOUND LOOKING FOR: [s]NAVIGATOR [/s] [s]FIRST MATE [/s] [s]DOCTOR[/s] [s]MAGE[/s] [s]CARPENTER[/s] [s]SAILORS[/s] ADDITONAL TALENTS NEEDED CONTACT SAPHEN IN THE “ROTTING PLANK” FOR INTERVIEW [/center][/quote] ((NOTE: just jump on in! If you have questions feel free to message me! Only need one of each named position, the sailors will be npc’s so the group can remain small and no one is excluded.))

In the middle of the crowed city square stood a mirror perched on a wooden crate. “Do you crave adventure?” He yelled while pointing at a dragon walking past, “Do you yern for the open waters of the high sea? Do you want to discover treasures greater than your wildest dreams?”

The mirror bounced around on his crate, gesturing wildly and repeating his call to action. Occasionally, a dragon would stop and listen to him, seemingly engaged by his theatrics, before promptly leaving. The busy citizens of Rock Coast Harbor had no time for such nonsense. The only dragons who stayed for long were the parents of young hatchlings.

As the day progressed from morning to noon, fewer and fewer dragons roamed the streets, having all arrived at their workplace or having finished their errands by now. Yet the mirror continued to shout the same three sentences, hoping to call someone in. Even as it turned evening then dusk, the mirror continued, only stopping once the sun had dipped past the horizon.

The mirror slumped over on his crate, his head dangling loosely off the side. Exhausted from his day of shouting, the mirror slowly rose to his feet and cracked open the crate, letting the contents spill onto the ground. An incredible number of what looked to be hand-made fliers spilled onto the ground. Just then, a patrolling guard noticed the mess and shouted a warning at the mirror, who fled before he could be held accountable.
FLIER wrote:
WANTED: CREW MATES
POSSITIONS WILL BE PAID FAIR WAGE
AND TREASURE ABOUND

LOOKING FOR:
NAVIGATOR
FIRST MATE
DOCTOR
MAGE
CARPENTER
SAILORS

ADDITONAL TALENTS NEEDED

CONTACT SAPHEN IN THE “ROTTING
PLANK” FOR INTERVIEW

((NOTE: just jump on in! If you have questions feel free to message me! Only need one of each named position, the sailors will be npc’s so the group can remain small and no one is excluded.))
Boborc | He/They | FR+3
:3 feel free to message me, I don’t bite!
@Boborc The fliers had somehow made their way to the distant reaches of the Twisting Crescendo, but then again, things blown about in the wind almost [i]always[/i] make it here. A few students at the Wanderlust Academy for Adventure and Unexpected Journeys had collected the fliers and turned them in to Laleani, the academy's resident navigation professor, knowing she'd be interested. "As Head of House Pathfinder, we were sure you'd want to see this," they proclaimed to her. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25565924] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/255660/25565924_350.png[/img] [/url] Laleani sat on her haunches and peered at the fliers with a curious eye... Navigator wanted? The pearlcatcher smiled. [i]Her students were right. [/i]
@Boborc

The fliers had somehow made their way to the distant reaches of the Twisting Crescendo, but then again, things blown about in the wind almost always make it here. A few students at the Wanderlust Academy for Adventure and Unexpected Journeys had collected the fliers and turned them in to Laleani, the academy's resident navigation professor, knowing she'd be interested.

"As Head of House Pathfinder, we were sure you'd want to see this," they proclaimed to her.

25565924_350.png

Laleani sat on her haunches and peered at the fliers with a curious eye... Navigator wanted? The pearlcatcher smiled.

Her students were right.
tn0RSo5.png
7n4SvOB.png
G8AyR6r.png
AQPJNOh.png
ebjDWAS.png
ZqTATLu.png
gYW0j5f.png
SYiQlxK.png
(( @Katabat >:3c ))
(( @Katabat >:3c ))
Boborc | He/They | FR+3
@Boborc Within her meditation, Rahka was surrounded by lit candles in the hole that she can call her room of a clan. As of recent she has been watching over two of her hatchlings yet knowing how Imperials grow ever so fast yet graceful in aging, she took it upon herself to resume on her studies of fire magicks and as of later during the evening her SwallowTail Buttersnake has come back from an oddly unusual long journey! Which to the reptiles surprise saw their owner dawning Seer garments. Which to her view her eyes were covered during the meanwhile until speaking. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4573183] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/45732/4573183_350.png[/img] [/url] [b][i]"What news..do you bring my companion..?"[/i][/b] A soft-toned Imperial she sounded with a tone of passiveness would be heard from her lips, The Buttersnake flapped its tiny wings to utter words to their owner's ear to a flyer they found. And eventually handed over to Rahka, with a swift look of her fire-lit eyes she squinted at the words [b]"MAGE." [/b], She soon smiled widely at this opportunity.
@Boborc

Within her meditation, Rahka was surrounded by lit candles in the hole that she can call her room of a clan. As of recent she has been watching over two of her hatchlings yet knowing how Imperials grow ever so fast yet graceful in aging, she took it upon herself to resume on her studies of fire magicks and as of later during the evening her SwallowTail Buttersnake has come back from an oddly unusual long journey! Which to the reptiles surprise saw their owner dawning Seer garments. Which to her view her eyes were covered during the meanwhile until speaking.

4573183_350.png

"What news..do you bring my companion..?" A soft-toned Imperial she sounded with a tone of passiveness would be heard from her lips, The Buttersnake flapped its tiny wings to utter words to their owner's ear to a flyer they found. And eventually handed over to Rahka, with a swift look of her fire-lit eyes she squinted at the words "MAGE." , She soon smiled widely at this opportunity.
Proud member~!
rainbowfishsmall_zpse8c5783d.pngWFhostclubminibadge_zps5049d71c.png
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png
@Boborc At the docs, supporting his back at one of the warehouses' walls, a deep-blue guardian sat nonchalantly. His fingers ran swiftly on his ukulele's strings, playing a soft, though quick melody, that didn't have any special lyrics. He wasn't concentrated, much less focused, letting his mind fly as it pleased, improvising a song that matched his heartbeats, and accompanied the waves not much far away. As the notes continued, breeze came by. Caressing his scales, ruffling his slightly thorn clothes and his braided beard, howling as it also moved the small ships disappearing on the horizon. Everything was in harmony, and he couldn't wish for a better place to be. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42601643] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=42601643&skin=0&apparel=4320,25051,25183,24743,26141,23136,546,11509,10373,2463,317,323,311,23037&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url] Suddenly, however, and interrupting his peace, a small sheet of paper attached itself to his face. He opened his eyes, finally, with a small grunt, and released his hold of his instrument to grab the flier that, still being pushed by the wind, rattled against his left horn. Curiosity took the best of him, and the guardian brought it to his sight. He read it carefully, and his eyes widened slightly in surprise, before they sharped in what could be considered a frown, as he read twice. Calling crew mates through [i]fliers [/i] was either an ambitious or a very stupid idea, he thought, but couldn't deny that its naivety had a charm. A small smile grew on his face as he thought about the possibilities, and after he glanced to his right side, where his many - and almost completely full- bags were thrown aside, he decided to give it a try. Firstly, the guardian placed his instrument on its pouch, where it belonged, and threw the straps over his shoulder, so he could carry it with ease. And soon after, he went for his backpacks and satchels, that soon, were also tied up on his body and wings. He got up, and stretched a bit, before moving towards the specified location. Return to his previous job of doctor would be interesting. ((Sorry this image is just a quick placeholder;;; When he grows up by rollover, I'll have it replaced with his adult and full dressed self o7 I just couldnt miss the opportunity, this jd sounding like a really interesting rp haha))
@Boborc

At the docs, supporting his back at one of the warehouses' walls, a deep-blue guardian sat nonchalantly. His fingers ran swiftly on his ukulele's strings, playing a soft, though quick melody, that didn't have any special lyrics. He wasn't concentrated, much less focused, letting his mind fly as it pleased, improvising a song that matched his heartbeats, and accompanied the waves not much far away.

As the notes continued, breeze came by. Caressing his scales, ruffling his slightly thorn clothes and his braided beard, howling as it also moved the small ships disappearing on the horizon. Everything was in harmony, and he couldn't wish for a better place to be.

dragon?did=42601643&skin=0&apparel=4320,25051,25183,24743,26141,23136,546,11509,10373,2463,317,323,311,23037&xt=dressing.png

Suddenly, however, and interrupting his peace, a small sheet of paper attached itself to his face. He opened his eyes, finally, with a small grunt, and released his hold of his instrument to grab the flier that, still being pushed by the wind, rattled against his left horn.

Curiosity took the best of him, and the guardian brought it to his sight. He read it carefully, and his eyes widened slightly in surprise, before they sharped in what could be considered a frown, as he read twice. Calling crew mates through fliers was either an ambitious or a very stupid idea, he thought, but couldn't deny that its naivety had a charm. A small smile grew on his face as he thought about the possibilities, and after he glanced to his right side, where his many - and almost completely full- bags were thrown aside, he decided to give it a try.

Firstly, the guardian placed his instrument on its pouch, where it belonged, and threw the straps over his shoulder, so he could carry it with ease. And soon after, he went for his backpacks and satchels, that soon, were also tied up on his body and wings.

He got up, and stretched a bit, before moving towards the specified location. Return to his previous job of doctor would be interesting.

((Sorry this image is just a quick placeholder;;; When he grows up by rollover, I'll have it replaced with his adult and full dressed self o7 I just couldnt miss the opportunity, this jd sounding like a really interesting rp haha))
mini.png
> Meias <
she | her

The old Anchorage
A Water & Wind Clan
100.png
(( @MsDia @Meias >:Dc I’ll start us off tomorrow))
(( @MsDia @Meias >:Dc I’ll start us off tomorrow))
Boborc | He/They | FR+3
@Boborc

(Oooh! This rp looks interesting.)
(Could I reserve a spot or something like that? I would just immediately make a rp post to join, but it’s about 2 am at my place and I’m not feeling too motivated to type a long post.)
@Boborc

(Oooh! This rp looks interesting.)
(Could I reserve a spot or something like that? I would just immediately make a rp post to join, but it’s about 2 am at my place and I’m not feeling too motivated to type a long post.)
@boburc

This seems interesting! May i join?
@boburc

This seems interesting! May i join?
(( @Eaglerider @joshdaawesome yes of course! You guys can jump in anytime you want. I’m going to be making a post in a few hours— y’all are free to jump in there!))
(( @Eaglerider @joshdaawesome yes of course! You guys can jump in anytime you want. I’m going to be making a post in a few hours— y’all are free to jump in there!))
Boborc | He/They | FR+3
@Boborc

(Yaaaaay! Ima try to do one for Carpenter.)
@Boborc

(Yaaaaay! Ima try to do one for Carpenter.)
1 2 3