Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Become a Pirate Today! Closed [5/5]
1 2 3
@Boborc

I'm super excited for this!! So how will we be doing the rp?
@Boborc

I'm super excited for this!! So how will we be doing the rp?
@boborc

I'll be the first mate
@boborc

I'll be the first mate
@Katabat @MsDia @Meias @Joshdaawesome @Eaglerider
Hey everyone! Sorry for the delay I had something come up.

My plan for this rp is to have a sort of group-interview so you all can interact and get to know each other as well as solidify your characters. After this we will move onto the ship and into further plot.

The interview thing will involve the mirror (Saphen) asking your characters various questions, which you will all have the time to respond to and interact with each other during. I’m hoping to get the interview post up tomorrow. But it may be the day after. After the post goes up you are all free to respond and we will free form from there !
@Katabat @MsDia @Meias @Joshdaawesome @Eaglerider
Hey everyone! Sorry for the delay I had something come up.

My plan for this rp is to have a sort of group-interview so you all can interact and get to know each other as well as solidify your characters. After this we will move onto the ship and into further plot.

The interview thing will involve the mirror (Saphen) asking your characters various questions, which you will all have the time to respond to and interact with each other during. I’m hoping to get the interview post up tomorrow. But it may be the day after. After the post goes up you are all free to respond and we will free form from there !
Boborc | He/They | FR+3
:3 feel free to message me, I don’t bite!
@Borboc

Sounds perfect to me!!
Also, omg, I love all of your guys characters skdjlsad
@Borboc

Sounds perfect to me!!
Also, omg, I love all of your guys characters skdjlsad
mini.png
> Meias <
she | her

The old Anchorage
A Water & Wind Clan
100.png
@borboc

How should I bring in my character? Alone?
@borboc

How should I bring in my character? Alone?
@Borboc

Awesome!! Will we be keeping it on FR or will we move to maybe Discord or another service like that?
@Borboc

Awesome!! Will we be keeping it on FR or will we move to maybe Discord or another service like that?
Awesome sauce then! And I like everybody's dragons/characters too ^^
Awesome sauce then! And I like everybody's dragons/characters too ^^
Proud member~!
rainbowfishsmall_zpse8c5783d.pngWFhostclubminibadge_zps5049d71c.png
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png
@Boborc @Katabat @Melas @MsDia @Eaglerider

Small note, my ping is @Joshdaawsome, not @Joshdaawesome. I just wanted to say that to make things easier.
@Boborc @Katabat @Melas @MsDia @Eaglerider

Small note, my ping is @Joshdaawsome, not @Joshdaawesome. I just wanted to say that to make things easier.
@Boborc

Also, I think that’s perfect idea. A little icebreaker seems simple and enjoyable.

Also, ima make my introduction post thing like everyone else’s now.
@Boborc

Also, I think that’s perfect idea. A little icebreaker seems simple and enjoyable.

Also, ima make my introduction post thing like everyone else’s now.
@Eaglerider you can if you’d like! Maybe wait and see what other people have posted? If you are really stuck you can message me and we will work on it together!

@Katabat the plan right now is to keep it on FR but if a different medium looks to be more effective and/or we are having major problems here then we will move.

@Joshdaawsome oh my gosh. Whoops! Sorry about that. I look forward to seeing your intro post!
@Eaglerider you can if you’d like! Maybe wait and see what other people have posted? If you are really stuck you can message me and we will work on it together!

@Katabat the plan right now is to keep it on FR but if a different medium looks to be more effective and/or we are having major problems here then we will move.

@Joshdaawsome oh my gosh. Whoops! Sorry about that. I look forward to seeing your intro post!
Boborc | He/They | FR+3
:3 feel free to message me, I don’t bite!
1 2 3