Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Viventem - The Land of Demons
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Yes that'd be fine! ^^ (and is actually a really cool idea?????)
Yes that'd be fine! ^^ (and is actually a really cool idea?????)
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
I realize that part is extremely vague. I think I meant... lightning-based magic. Maybe I'll just remove that bit since I'm not sure what abilities I could specify for that part.
I realize that part is extremely vague. I think I meant... lightning-based magic. Maybe I'll just remove that bit since I'm not sure what abilities I could specify for that part.
That's alright, i was just curious ^^'

Oh, and are you going to give him an art he knows? (Singing/dancing/stuff like that. Honestly i find it hilarious he's a politition because of contrast)

If you want him to have further magics i can help you out :o
Or give him some special items he can use since Cryptids don't necassarily have 'powers'
That's alright, i was just curious ^^'

Oh, and are you going to give him an art he knows? (Singing/dancing/stuff like that. Honestly i find it hilarious he's a politition because of contrast)

If you want him to have further magics i can help you out :o
Or give him some special items he can use since Cryptids don't necassarily have 'powers'
@BlitzRyu

Cool I'll probably get her profile up in the next day or so!
@BlitzRyu

Cool I'll probably get her profile up in the next day or so!
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
Perhaps you can help me figure out a special item he could have? I dunno what to give him :s

I'll probably have him play an instrument like the lute or flute, though if him being a politician proves to be too "out-of-character," I can change his history or demon type!
Perhaps you can help me figure out a special item he could have? I dunno what to give him :s

I'll probably have him play an instrument like the lute or flute, though if him being a politician proves to be too "out-of-character," I can change his history or demon type!
Nope, it isn't out of character! Contrast is good lol

Now as for special items (feel free to list them under abilities or weapons), he could carry around a few different types of magically infused crystals/liquids which when on his blade allows it to kinda use that element if that makes sense? I mean even if he didn't have any special stuff, he does also have 3 lives. (Assuming he hasn't lost any yet)

Also under abilities you could have him be quick in flight since he has dragonfly wings ^^
Nope, it isn't out of character! Contrast is good lol

Now as for special items (feel free to list them under abilities or weapons), he could carry around a few different types of magically infused crystals/liquids which when on his blade allows it to kinda use that element if that makes sense? I mean even if he didn't have any special stuff, he does also have 3 lives. (Assuming he hasn't lost any yet)

Also under abilities you could have him be quick in flight since he has dragonfly wings ^^
Oh right, I suppose the three lives could be considered an ability :p I do like the crystal idea though! Could the crystal be connected to the sword's pommel or hilt, or would it have to be connected to the blade specifically?
Oh right, I suppose the three lives could be considered an ability :p I do like the crystal idea though! Could the crystal be connected to the sword's pommel or hilt, or would it have to be connected to the blade specifically?
You could have it connected to the hilt and enchnted to embude the blade with the ability of whatecer crystal is tied to it/in current use! ^^
You could have it connected to the hilt and enchnted to embude the blade with the ability of whatecer crystal is tied to it/in current use! ^^
Cool! I'll make some changes now. I appreciate the help!
Cool! I'll make some changes now. I appreciate the help!
Np, i'm glad to help! :D (i love talking about this world, i will answer literally anything lol)
Np, i'm glad to help! :D (i love talking about this world, i will answer literally anything lol)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13