Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Viventem - The Land of Demons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I’ll probably have an ala demon again like in Nein’s rp, albeit a bit different in terms of personality. They’re essentially dragons that control the weather.
I’ll probably have an ala demon again like in Nein’s rp, albeit a bit different in terms of personality. They’re essentially dragons that control the weather.
@SuddenShimmer This sounds really interesting! Please ping me when you start accepting characters.
@SuddenShimmer This sounds really interesting! Please ping me when you start accepting characters.
dd2f6rw-ac5f2f99-317c-4489-9035-375bb03bbb19.png0xvl6B4.png
Hey! I'd love to join whenever the RP gets set up!
Hey! I'd love to join whenever the RP gets set up!
Everyone as of now has been added to the pinglist! :D
Everyone as of now has been added to the pinglist! :D
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
Hi! I haven't done any RP in ages but I would be interested in this, if there is room for another.
Hi! I haven't done any RP in ages but I would be interested in this, if there is room for another.
qesQFkT.gif
This is super Cool! Definitely Interested!
This is super Cool! Definitely Interested!
"They asked me if I had a degree in theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard"
Hey Shimmer! It's good to see you and I'd love to join if you will have me.
I have a specific demon in mind for this rp. I'll be happy to tell you about her if you like?
Hey Shimmer! It's good to see you and I'd love to join if you will have me.
I have a specific demon in mind for this rp. I'll be happy to tell you about her if you like?
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Eclectic @Lolstar1028 @BlitzRyu @vintagesky
@LunarParadox @Palech @Sinfony @WaywardWendigo
@Ragnaroc

First off, hello everybody!! ^^

Second order of buisness, is lore. As I said before, it's stuff i'm writing, but of course that is going to take a while because I have plenty of demon types. So, posses the question:

Are you guys good to wait as I do it at whatever pace I can manage, so you can see all the options at once and pick from them acordingly

Or

Would you rather do a 'grab bag' type situation, where i'll post the available demon types and i'll focus on writing lore for the one you each chose (i have a list of all the ones i currently have to write for). That way we can start the rp sooner, but you're kinda going out on a limb as far as what the species will be like.

In the first case, we probably won't be able to start for longer than in the second case. I didn’t expect this to get so much love so quickly, but i'm super excited about it!!!
@Eclectic @Lolstar1028 @BlitzRyu @vintagesky
@LunarParadox @Palech @Sinfony @WaywardWendigo
@Ragnaroc

First off, hello everybody!! ^^

Second order of buisness, is lore. As I said before, it's stuff i'm writing, but of course that is going to take a while because I have plenty of demon types. So, posses the question:

Are you guys good to wait as I do it at whatever pace I can manage, so you can see all the options at once and pick from them acordingly

Or

Would you rather do a 'grab bag' type situation, where i'll post the available demon types and i'll focus on writing lore for the one you each chose (i have a list of all the ones i currently have to write for). That way we can start the rp sooner, but you're kinda going out on a limb as far as what the species will be like.

In the first case, we probably won't be able to start for longer than in the second case. I didn’t expect this to get so much love so quickly, but i'm super excited about it!!!
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
As much as I'd love to get the RP started as soon as possible, I think I'd prefer the first option. I'm totally cool with waiting to see what all of the options are.
As much as I'd love to get the RP started as soon as possible, I think I'd prefer the first option. I'm totally cool with waiting to see what all of the options are.
Take as much time as you need.
Take as much time as you need.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13