Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Viventem - The Land of Demons
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
Got my character here! Just need his art otherwise done, made on my phone though so this might look funny.
Got my character here! Just need his art otherwise done, made on my phone though so this might look funny.
"They asked me if I had a degree in theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard"
(Gotta get that art done) [b]Name:[/b]skógar [b]Gender:[/b]Male [b]Age:[/b] 140, Apears 21-22 [b]Sexuality:[/b]Homosexual [b]Type:[/b] Selkie [b]Occupation:[/b] Either a servant or a medic of some sort would work best. [b]Appearance:[/b] [list][*][b]Body:[/b] stands at 6’2. Has dark skin and a slim graceful build. [*][b]Hair:[/b] Dark brown and braided in numerous places. With shells, feathers and small flowers placed in it. Never tied and kept somewhat loose. [*][b]Eyes:[/b] A light, tan brown like that of a deer, with a cat like pupils splitting them. [*][b]Demonic Traits:[/b] Because of remaining as his primary animal for such a long period of time his appearance has taken deer like attributes. The most noticeable being a pair of small antlers and long pointed ears. Skógar also has sharp black nails and pointed canine teeth. [*][b]Outfit:[/b] Always wearing an overcoat made of deer pelt and a necklace of Albatross feathers. [*][b]Other:[/b] [note all scars remain no matter what form.] A scar going through his left eyebrow and a few canine bite marks across his arms and legs. What looks to be the marks of a trap on his right leg. Large scars from a bladed weapon across his chest, back and torso that he covers. Primary Form,[url=https://img00.deviantart.net/1ff5/i/2018/135/4/8/3fd80702_43c3_4a17_a3c9_20659a34c311_by_goatisgood-dcbn1co.jpg]Eld’s Deer[/url] Secondary Form, [url=https://orig00.deviantart.net/9228/f/2018/135/3/6/0276471f_3480_45a5_abd9_3ef96d46c1c1_by_goatisgood-dcbn1dw.jpg]Southern Royal Albatross [/list][/url] [b]Weapon:[/b] A long sickle and dagger in case of emergencies. [b]Abilities:[/b] Basic magic and A bit of magic to make a puff of smoke to distract attackers. Doesn’t use a glamor spell and instead stays in animal form if hiding himself. [b]Personality:[/b] | Quiet | Easily threatened | Jumpy | Untrusting| Strategic | [b]History:[/b] Grew in the land of humans and was told of his past and alliance to a family Angels . Was taught to remain in animal form and never show himself. Had a run in with a once trusted Angel that ended very badly and has been alone and afraid since since. Had been caught as demon only a few times but each resulted in consequence. Skógar has also been mistaken for a real deer and had to beg for his life and reveal his form a few times. Recently he has heard of the legendary city being alive once more and headed there, hoping for something better. [b]Family Crest:[/b] The wing of a seabird on the left and white, angelic looking wing on the right, a blue circle containing a painted wave separates them. [b]Companion:[/b] Has been followed by a small blue bird that sits on his antlers. The bird is named Cohoo and has been following Skógar since the journey. [b]Likes:[/b] | Forests | Water | Calm | Silence | Company | [b]Dislikes:[/b] | Hustle and bustle | Loud noises | Being completely alone | Weapons/ hunting tools| Hyper/talkative behaviour | [b]Other:[/b] Feels uneasy around angels as he doesn’t have the best memories of them, gets more jumpy and spooks easier around humans or weapons of the hunt. [u][b]Questions:[/u][/b] [b]Is your character open for romance?[/b] Definitely! [b]Is your character open to possibly be given a mythical creature companion at sometime in the rp?[/b] Yeah! He really likes birds or winged things.
(Gotta get that art done)

Name:skógar

Sexuality:Homosexual

Type: Selkie

Occupation: Either a servant or a medic of some sort would work best.

Appearance:
  • Body: stands at 6’2. Has dark skin and a slim graceful build.
  • Hair: Dark brown and braided in numerous places. With shells, feathers and small flowers placed in it. Never tied and kept somewhat loose.
  • Eyes: A light, tan brown like that of a deer, with a cat like pupils splitting them.
  • Demonic Traits: Because of remaining as his primary animal for such a long period of time his appearance has taken deer like attributes. The most noticeable being a pair of small antlers and long pointed ears. Skógar also has sharp black nails and pointed canine teeth.
  • Outfit: Always wearing an overcoat made of deer pelt and a necklace of Albatross feathers.
  • Other: [note all scars remain no matter what form.] A scar going through his left eyebrow and a few canine bite marks across his arms and legs. What looks to be the marks of a trap on his right leg. Large scars from a bladed weapon across his chest, back and torso that he covers.

Primary Form,Eld’s Deer

Secondary Form, Southern Royal Albatross

Weapon: A long sickle and dagger in case of emergencies.

Abilities: Basic magic and A bit of magic to make a puff of smoke to distract attackers. Doesn’t use a glamor spell and instead stays in animal form if hiding himself.

Personality: | Quiet | Easily threatened | Jumpy | Untrusting| Strategic |

History: Grew in the land of humans and was told of his past and alliance to a family Angels . Was taught to remain in animal form and never show himself. Had a run in with a once trusted Angel that ended very badly and has been alone and afraid since since. Had been caught as demon only a few times but each resulted in consequence. Skógar has also been mistaken for a real deer and had to beg for his life and reveal his form a few times.
Recently he has heard of the legendary city being alive once more and headed there, hoping for something better.

Family Crest: The wing of a seabird on the left and white, angelic looking wing on the right, a blue circle containing a painted wave separates them.

Companion: Has been followed by a small blue bird that sits on his antlers. The bird is named Cohoo and has been following Skógar since the journey.

Dislikes: | Hustle and bustle | Loud noises | Being completely alone | Weapons/ hunting tools| Hyper/talkative behaviour |

Other: Feels uneasy around angels as he doesn’t have the best memories of them, gets more jumpy and spooks easier around humans or weapons of the hunt.

Questions:

Is your character open for romance?
Definitely!

Is your character open to possibly be given a mythical creature companion at sometime in the rp?
Yeah! He really likes birds or winged things.
"They asked me if I had a degree in theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard"
@WaywardWendigo

Loos good! Feel free to post him in the current WIP OOC (i can link it if you need). Would ypu like me to pm you a small 1x1 starter?
@WaywardWendigo

Loos good! Feel free to post him in the current WIP OOC (i can link it if you need). Would ypu like me to pm you a small 1x1 starter?
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
@BlitzRyu

Hello how are you? : 3
I have a Proposition for you my fellow player!!
As it turns out (finally getting some time to read over everything here) we have plans for rather similar characters as far as race and powers. Ellysia may also wind up working closely with my girl Lacey. I really like prestablished relationships in rps and was wondering if you might like them to be friends? Lacey is also a wind Ala that likes to go flying. So I thought that was something they could bond over while gossiping about their hopes of finding the other pieces of the Ala trio out there.
It would be a fun almost sisterly bond what do you think? ^w^
@BlitzRyu

Hello how are you? : 3
I have a Proposition for you my fellow player!!
As it turns out (finally getting some time to read over everything here) we have plans for rather similar characters as far as race and powers. Ellysia may also wind up working closely with my girl Lacey. I really like prestablished relationships in rps and was wondering if you might like them to be friends? Lacey is also a wind Ala that likes to go flying. So I thought that was something they could bond over while gossiping about their hopes of finding the other pieces of the Ala trio out there.
It would be a fun almost sisterly bond what do you think? ^w^
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
Hmmm, I don’t see why not. They could probably meet up prior to their first day at the castle, and we can go from there.

@ragnaroc
Hmmm, I don’t see why not. They could probably meet up prior to their first day at the castle, and we can go from there.

@ragnaroc
another question but about the definition of a glamor would it only be not visible but still able to be felt or is it just completely gone until the spell's gone?
another question but about the definition of a glamor would it only be not visible but still able to be felt or is it just completely gone until the spell's gone?
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
Posted my character's profile in the OOC thread! If you have a chance to look at it, please let me know if I should make any changes to it ^^
Posted my character's profile in the OOC thread! If you have a chance to look at it, please let me know if I should make any changes to it ^^
Depends on the person. Some can obly make it invisible, while others can completly do away with it.

@Palech

Ik he isn't done yet, but what do you mean by storm magic? :?
Depends on the person. Some can obly make it invisible, while others can completly do away with it.

@Palech

Ik he isn't done yet, but what do you mean by storm magic? :?
Ok, would it be fine to have a spell enchanted to a armor plating onto his exoskeleton that makes the arms go away completely until its taken off or otherwise he'd be best friends with vests?
Ok, would it be fine to have a spell enchanted to a armor plating onto his exoskeleton that makes the arms go away completely until its taken off or otherwise he'd be best friends with vests?
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
Also for anyone who happens to pop back up over here, i posted a WIP for the king. In his 'other' i'll be sure to put what his first incarnation looks like, because that'd be the one they'd all have heard of if they have heard of his appearance any (like from their parents/grabdparents).
Also for anyone who happens to pop back up over here, i posted a WIP for the king. In his 'other' i'll be sure to put what his first incarnation looks like, because that'd be the one they'd all have heard of if they have heard of his appearance any (like from their parents/grabdparents).
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13