Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (1x1) Wendigo Psychosis
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
The guardian pulled out a bunch of rubbery pads they were flimsy and had an illustrious black shine to them. The guardian took a longer piece and stuck it to the outside of the fabric at the base of the ridgeback's neck. The pad stuck firmly to the outside of the garment. She then took another one and stuck it next to the previous one on the left side of her neck. Then the process repeated to the other side of her neck.

Rhon spotted it first, the middle and left plate began to bond together then so did the right plate to the middle. It then began to creep Down her front. Misery only noticed it when she could feel it start to creep down the front of the suit.
The guardian pulled out a bunch of rubbery pads they were flimsy and had an illustrious black shine to them. The guardian took a longer piece and stuck it to the outside of the fabric at the base of the ridgeback's neck. The pad stuck firmly to the outside of the garment. She then took another one and stuck it next to the previous one on the left side of her neck. Then the process repeated to the other side of her neck.

Rhon spotted it first, the middle and left plate began to bond together then so did the right plate to the middle. It then began to creep Down her front. Misery only noticed it when she could feel it start to creep down the front of the suit.
""I feel I should apologize for what's happened here... some of my employees took things too far."
Misery blinked, rearing up slightly so she could curve her neck downward to watch the creeping rubber. She didn't say anything, just watched it, clearly interested.

Rohn hopped down from her back, creeping around so that he could also watch. "Alright," he said, "that's pretty cool."
Misery blinked, rearing up slightly so she could curve her neck downward to watch the creeping rubber. She didn't say anything, just watched it, clearly interested.

Rohn hopped down from her back, creeping around so that he could also watch. "Alright," he said, "that's pretty cool."
RP Clan!
She/Her
+ 1 FR Time
Please ping me for attention!
Clan Haven welcomes you.
The Guardian smiled.
"Yah its pretty neat isn't it? It's an excellent armor, It only spreads across the Kevlar it stops when it reaches the base of the head until you put the helmet on."

She then began to place pads down Misery's side. The pads kept binding together and spreading down her length until her whole side was completely covered in the black material. It was fairly lightweight compared to normal plate and chain mail.
The Guardian smiled.
"Yah its pretty neat isn't it? It's an excellent armor, It only spreads across the Kevlar it stops when it reaches the base of the head until you put the helmet on."

She then began to place pads down Misery's side. The pads kept binding together and spreading down her length until her whole side was completely covered in the black material. It was fairly lightweight compared to normal plate and chain mail.
""I feel I should apologize for what's happened here... some of my employees took things too far."
Rohn backed up to watch, keening with interest.

Misery experamentally pitched up and moved her arm, flexing her claws slightly. She was trying not to move too much while Praesidio worked, but what she could move didn't feel restricted or even too stiff.

"Ivenever seen any armor like this before," she rasped, "it's quite intriguing."
Rohn backed up to watch, keening with interest.

Misery experamentally pitched up and moved her arm, flexing her claws slightly. She was trying not to move too much while Praesidio worked, but what she could move didn't feel restricted or even too stiff.

"Ivenever seen any armor like this before," she rasped, "it's quite intriguing."
RP Clan!
She/Her
+ 1 FR Time
Clan Haven welcomes you.
"It's extremely blast resistant. We developed it here so we can do maintenance on the reactor."

Praesidio continued down the other side of Misery placing more pads.

"Are you feeling any discomfort?"
"It's extremely blast resistant. We developed it here so we can do maintenance on the reactor."

Praesidio continued down the other side of Misery placing more pads.

"Are you feeling any discomfort?"
The ridgeback flexed her other arm, noting how the material made her tail feel stiff. "No," she replied, "not at all."

Rohn sat back, still perched on the edge of the large desk. "Does the reactor produce lot of explosion hazards?" asked the skydancer, "I remember reading a little bit about it in one of the books in my room, but I didn't get very far."
The ridgeback flexed her other arm, noting how the material made her tail feel stiff. "No," she replied, "not at all."

Rohn sat back, still perched on the edge of the large desk. "Does the reactor produce lot of explosion hazards?" asked the skydancer, "I remember reading a little bit about it in one of the books in my room, but I didn't get very far."
RP Clan!
She/Her
+ 1 FR Time
Clan Haven welcomes you.
The guardian let out a soft chuckle, "No. not explosions, it produces a lot of heat. The suit actually is extremely resistant to heat, radiation, and force transfer. It also has life support features, so if you do get hit, it'll take care of you, oh and it is edible as well if your in a pinch, though it tastes terrible."

the guardian pulled a pair of gloves out of the box.

"Here put these on."
The guardian let out a soft chuckle, "No. not explosions, it produces a lot of heat. The suit actually is extremely resistant to heat, radiation, and force transfer. It also has life support features, so if you do get hit, it'll take care of you, oh and it is edible as well if your in a pinch, though it tastes terrible."

the guardian pulled a pair of gloves out of the box.

"Here put these on."
Misery took the gloves, slipping one on with little effort. The other, thanks to her stiff fingers and poor grip, gave her some trouble. Thankfully Rohn was able to help get it on snuggly.
Misery took the gloves, slipping one on with little effort. The other, thanks to her stiff fingers and poor grip, gave her some trouble. Thankfully Rohn was able to help get it on snuggly.
RP Clan!
She/Her
+ 1 FR Time
Clan Haven welcomes you.
The material that had spread down her arms quickly enveloped over the gloves. The material was flexible, however it didn't stick to itself, infact then she rubbed her fingers together it felt fairly slick. The guardian then held up the helmet for Misery to take.

"Here, the final touch."
The material that had spread down her arms quickly enveloped over the gloves. The material was flexible, however it didn't stick to itself, infact then she rubbed her fingers together it felt fairly slick. The guardian then held up the helmet for Misery to take.

"Here, the final touch."
The ridgeback leaned back against her tail, reaching out to carefully take the helmet. She turned it over to look it over once, gazing curiously at the strange construction before folding her spines back and firmly placing on her head.
The ridgeback leaned back against her tail, reaching out to carefully take the helmet. She turned it over to look it over once, gazing curiously at the strange construction before folding her spines back and firmly placing on her head.
RP Clan!
She/Her
+ 1 FR Time
Clan Haven welcomes you.
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65